d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > It's Not Anti-vax, It's Anti-mass
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 17 2021 03:38pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_W._Malone
Robert Wallace Malone is an American virologist and immunologist. His work has focused on mRNA technology, pharmaceuticals, and drug repurposing research. During the COVID-19 pandemic, he has been criticized for promoting misinformation about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.[1][2][3]

Malone was criticized for falsely claiming that the FDA had not granted full approval to the Pfizer vaccine in August 2021.[26]

surprise surprise, wiki is proud to assert facts... while being infactual and misleading. they list a few controversies, and they are pretty easy to tackle tbh. but i'm sure they'll come up soon enough.

the FDA approval and EUA letters show that Comirnaty will be under EUA for specific conditions of use. not under FDA approval.
Malone has pointed out that there are conditions to meeting approval (i.e. age), and the vaccine that most people are being mandated to take... is "not" a circumstance covered under FDA approval as they may believe.

this is the FDA approval letter for the Comirnaty Vaccine specifically
https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download
August 23, 2021 Approval Letter - Comirnaty
Under this license, you are authorized to manufacture the product, COVID-19 Vaccine,
mRNA, which is indicated for active immunization to prevent coronavirus disease 2019
(COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
in individuals 16 years of age and older.

This is an extended Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine. it also allowed Comirnaty to latch onto this EUA for instances that it does not have FDA approval.
https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA LOA reissued August 23 2021
On August 23, 2021, FDA approved the biologics license application (BLA) submitted by
BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH for COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) for active
immunization to prevent COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 in individuals 16 years of age and
older
On August 23, 2021, having concluded that revising this EUA is appropriate to protect the public
health or safety under section 564(g)(2) of the Act, FDA is reissuing the August 12, 2021 letter
of authorization in its entirety with revisions incorporated to clarify that the EUA will remain in
place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and
uses, and to authorize use of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for
certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA.
In addition, the Fact Sheet for
Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine (Vaccination Providers) was revised to provide
updates on expiration dating of the authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and to
update language regarding warnings and precautions related to myocarditis and pericarditis. The
Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers was updated as the Vaccine Information Fact Sheet for
Recipients and Caregivers, which comprises the Fact Sheet for the authorized Pfizer-BioNTech
COVID-19 Vaccine and information about the FDA-licensed vaccine, COMIRNATY (COVID19 Vaccine, mRNA).

now... there is a "common-sense" plan Dr. Malone is offering, and you may have heard some like it before.

1. vaccinate the people at "high-risk" of severe complications and/or death. (i.e. the old and obese)
2. allow physician's to practice medicine freely and to notably prescribe drugs for early intervention. (i.e ivermectin)
3. rapid test kits for the home
4. use widely available information to find out who is at risk.

the video above covers a whole range of things, but you can say it generally explains why he believes in using this approach to Covid-19.

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Sep 17 2021 03:44pm
Gold: 286,210.50
Sep 20 2021 10:40pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Sep 17 2021 05:38pm)
now... there is a "common-sense" plan Dr. Malone is offering, and you may have heard some like it before.

1. vaccinate the people at "high-risk" of severe complications and/or death. (i.e. the old and obese)

Vaccine is to protect the whole population, the "high risk" people won't be protected adequately if the healthy people doesn't get vaccinated, and the virus will continue to mutate. No offense but I am a bit terrified that so many people still doesn't know how vaccines works. :(

This post was edited by PKSubban on Sep 20 2021 10:43pm
Gold: 435.68
Sep 20 2021 10:44pm
Quote (PKSubban @ Sep 20 2021 09:40pm)
Vaccine is to protect the whole population, the "high risk" people won't be protected adequately if the healthy people doesn't get vaccinated, and the virus will continue to mute. No offense but I am a bit terrified that so many people still doesn't know how vaccines works. :(

Oh no they understand it works, they just don't like being told what to do even if it betters their fellow man :santa:
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 21 2021 03:08am
covid topic became pointless tbh.
after rogan's ivermectin treatment and people calling it a "horse dewormer", i noticed people refuse to learn new things and they just want comforting lies.
even linking ivermectin's purpose in human usage before covid existed is being looked at the same way we look at flat earth guys.
Warn: 30%
Sep 21 2021 03:35am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Sep 21 2021 09:08pm)
after rogan's ivermectin treatment and people calling it a "horse dewormer", i noticed people refuse to learn new things and they just want comforting lies.
even linking ivermectin's purpose in human usage before covid existed is being looked at the same way we look at flat earth guys.

therefore one must arrive to conclusion its pointless debating the left and just let them be in their own little fantasies. These threads are to expand our own minds not because of confirmation bias but to better the fellow non retard.
I still occasionally make fun of the left and their delusions but for the most part just ignore them they don't really exist. Same way chimps at the zoo who throw shit at each other, good for a laugh once in awhile but not to be taken seriously at any level.
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 21 2021 03:51am
This Malone is totally mad because he didn't grab as much money as he could, so he raged and spread doubt on vaccine.
Mad is bad also because he got sick of covid and experiencing long covid syndrome.

He's not THE inventor of mRna, there's plenty of people who participated, he's just one of the pionneers.
The guy has nobel syndrome without having the prize LOL. Ofc you can read HIS websites where he's claiming to be THE inventor ...

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_disease

Then the mass-social-bias media, anti-vacc and others pieces of shits conspi-racists amplified, deformed, what he said.

Suprise surprise, for idiots.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Sep 21 2021 03:55am
Warn: 40%
Sep 21 2021 04:41am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Sep 21 2021 10:51am)
This Malone is totally mad because he didn't grab as much money as he could, so he raged and spread doubt on vaccine.
Mad is bad also because he got sick of covid and experiencing long covid syndrome.

He's not THE inventor of mRna, there's plenty of people who participated, he's just one of the pionneers.
The guy has nobel syndrome without having the prize LOL. Ofc you can read HIS websites where he's claiming to be THE inventor ...

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_disease

Then the mass-social-bias media, anti-vacc and others pieces of shits conspi-racists amplified, deformed, what he said.

Suprise surprise, for idiots.

Covid related conspiracies came out to be truth.
Non-conspiracies such as: "no mask mandates will happen, vaccine wont be essential for traveling, once vaxxed you are safe" all turned out to be jackshit, yet opposing info that was called conspiracy, turned to be true, is still ridiculed.

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Sep 21 2021 04:41am
Gold: 500.00
Sep 21 2021 06:35am
I see lod222 has acquired a new disciple
Gold: 80,239.69
Sep 21 2021 07:04am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Sep 21 2021 02:08am)

"Their worm dieth not":
https://ibb.co/xCCT04m
[/url]

luciferase "fire is not quenched".

Transfection:

Gold: 13,059.06
Sep 21 2021 10:26am
Quote (duffman316 @ 21 Sep 2021 05:35)
I see lod222 has acquired a new disciple

This post was edited by Calipso on Sep 21 2021 10:27am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12Next