d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > It's Not Anti-vax, It's Anti-mass
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 19,428.68
Sep 21 2021 01:06pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Sep 21 2021 02:08am)
covid topic became pointless tbh.
after rogan's ivermectin treatment and people calling it a "horse dewormer", i noticed people refuse to learn new things and they just want comforting lies.
even linking ivermectin's purpose in human usage before covid existed is being looked at the same way we look at flat earth guys.

Because people were taking the animal version & enough dosage for a horse. Nice way to spin facts in your favor
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 21 2021 01:13pm
Quote (MrSK @ Sep 21 2021 08:06pm)
Because people were taking the animal version & enough dosage for a horse. Nice way to spin facts in your favor

"nice way to spin facts in your favor". kys
CNN legit claimed hospitals are overflown with people that got overdosed on animal version of it, and that people with gun wounds cannot be treated due to hospitals being full. which was proven to be a lie.
interview was given by a doctor from that hospital, which was later found out was retired for like 6 years and has nothing to do with that hospital anymore.
that was only after they released rogan's video which they pulled through a filter to make him look yellow due to covid :rofl:
even after all of that was proven, people still called ivermectin an "animal medicine" and few retards in here , such as sausage6k refused to even believe it exists in a form of a medicine used for treating viruses in humans. providing links of ivermecin use in humans resulted in him and couple of others calling it a conspiracy. that's only jsp. can't imagine the amount of deformed degenerates we're surrounded with thinking the same.

media pointed on rogan taking horse dewormer, and on people following his steps doing the same. they NEVER stated ivermectin having any use in humans.

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Sep 21 2021 01:16pm
Gold: 1,211.01
Sep 21 2021 01:25pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Sep 21 2021 04:08am)
covid topic became pointless tbh.
after rogan's ivermectin treatment and people calling it a "horse dewormer", i noticed people refuse to learn new things and they just want comforting lies.
even linking ivermectin's purpose in human usage before covid existed is being looked at the same way we look at flat earth guys.

So many people come into the hospital with covid and request ivermectin.

They get admitted to the hospital where no family can visit (we have family say they’re coming and giving their family member ivermectin and we have to guard the room with security so they can’t) and they get denied transfer to other hospitals/doctors that offer it
Sep 21 2021 01:31pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Sep 21 2021 12:13pm)
"nice way to spin facts in your favor". kys
CNN legit claimed hospitals are overflown with people that got overdosed on animal version of it, and that people with gun wounds cannot be treated due to hospitals being full. which was proven to be a lie.
interview was given by a doctor from that hospital, which was later found out was retired for like 6 years and has nothing to do with that hospital anymore.
that was only after they released rogan's video which they pulled through a filter to make him look yellow due to covid :rofl:
even after all of that was proven, people still called ivermectin an "animal medicine" and few retards in here , such as sausage6k refused to even believe it exists in a form of a medicine used for treating viruses in humans. providing links of ivermecin use in humans resulted in him and couple of others calling it a conspiracy. that's only jsp. can't imagine the amount of deformed degenerates we're surrounded with thinking the same.

media pointed on rogan taking horse dewormer, and on people following his steps doing the same. they NEVER stated ivermectin having any use in humans.

Joe Rogan literally said “ I took horse dewormer and a doctor gave it to me”
You can spin it any way you want but after that uninformed morons decided to take the version formulated for horses at full dosage & it was flying off the shelves lmfao. Human versions irrelevant to the convo when the nut who started it says shit like that
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 21 2021 01:48pm
Quote (MrSK @ Sep 21 2021 08:31pm)
Joe Rogan literally said “ I took horse dewormer and a doctor gave it to me”
You can spin it any way you want but after that uninformed morons decided to take the version formulated for horses at full dosage & it was flying off the shelves lmfao. Human versions irrelevant to the convo when the nut who started it says shit like that

please give me a source in which he says "i took a horse dewormer"
cos I listened to his podcasts after his covid and he is ridiculing media for spreading that message cos he obviously took a version for human use. lmfao

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Sep 21 2021 01:48pm
Sep 21 2021 02:28pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Sep 21 2021 12:48pm)
please give me a source in which he says "i took a horse dewormer"
cos I listened to his podcasts after his covid and he is ridiculing media for spreading that message cos he obviously took a version for human use. lmfao

Ohh my bad it was Howard Stern who actually said the quote, so I was wrong. was kind of confused because I assumed Joe was the one who started the Ivermectin trend again. People took dewormer(horse dosage & all) in early August and it’s rightfully become a meme since then as studies are still inconclusive on if it helps with Covid. Honestly I can’t blame them after hydroxychloroquine was marketed as a cure all earlier in the pandemic too
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll