d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Hard To Have A Science Forum
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 13 2021 01:44pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Sep 5 2021 09:06pm)
When pseudoscience is allowed to be bumped for years on end without any evidence to support it or interest in the scientific method.

This forum seriously lacks moderation.

i cannot state enough just how much i disagree with you. science is about clashing of different views, not about censoring different views. so the triggred one is you, because you are the one who cant take it and wants to shut people up from speaking

if you have a differing opinion on a certain topic, you are completely allowed and even encouraged to debate it as THAT is what promotes science, competition of opinions so to say

for example this:

Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Oct 13 2021 02:41am)
If you think science can prove or disprove the number of genders then you are really dumb.

Even if you are equating gender with sex that doesn't help either, since intersex people aren't an insignificant portion of the population.

completely retarded, but i would never want to censor you. you should always be free to express your opinion :blush: !

gender as a psychological representation of sex was a term coined by dr. john money, a pedophile and child molester who forced a sex change on a child and then had it simulate sexual acts with his twin brother. even mengele was more ethical and into science than this guy.

in reality, that "gender" term invented by that psychopath ALWAYS, absolutely always, is the same in healthy individuals as the biological sex, which can be male or female depending on your primary sexual characteristics

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Oct 13 2021 01:59pm
Gold: 260.11
Oct 13 2021 02:01pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 13 2021 02:44pm)
i cannot state enough just how much i disagree with you. science is about clashing of different views, not about censoring different views. so the triggred one is you, because you are the one who cant take it and wants to shut people up from speaking
if you have a differing opinion on a certain topic, you are completely allowed and even encouraged to debate it as THAT is what promotes science, competition of opinions so to say
for example this:

completely retarded, but i would never want to censor you. you should always be free to express your opinion :blush: !
gender as a psychological representation of sex was a term coined by dr. john money, a pedophile and child molester who forced a sex change on a child and then had it simulate sexual acts with his twin brother. even mengele was more ethical and into science than this guy.
in reality, that "gender" term invented by that psychopath ALWAYS, absolutely always, is the same in healthy individuals as the biological sex, which can be male or female depending on your primary sexual characteristics

Lots of feelings and insults here but no arguments or evidence.

Seems you don't really understand how the scientific method works.
Oct 13 2021 02:34pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Oct 13 2021 10:01pm)
Lots of feelings and insults here but no arguments or evidence.

Seems you don't really understand how the scientific method works.

you cant win this. you cant disprove anything i said and im very hard to upset so attacking me like this wont help either :zzz: im not saying you are dumb, i mean i dont know you, but you are trying to defend something that cant really be defended and are doomed to fail one way or the other :(

in the end, it doesnt even matter though. ive had my fair share of disagreements with jsp mods and they are into censorship as well, but they wont do anything on censoring people on this particular forum as it requires mods to do extra work for it, as nothing we did is against jsp general rules, and jsp has zero gain from censoring us

tldr: your only way of trying to pull this off is to post it in the site suggestions and provide well enough reasoning for people not to laugh at you :lol:
Oct 13 2021 02:49pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 13 2021 03:34pm)
you cant win this. you cant disprove anything i said and im very hard to upset so attacking me like this wont help either :zzz: im not saying you are dumb, i mean i dont know you, but you are trying to defend something that cant really be defended and are doomed to fail one way or the other :(

in the end, it doesnt even matter though. ive had my fair share of disagreements with jsp mods and they are into censorship as well, but they wont do anything on censoring people on this particular forum as it requires mods to do extra work for it, as nothing we did is against jsp general rules, and jsp has zero gain from censoring us

tldr: your only way of trying to pull this off is to post it in the site suggestions and provide well enough reasoning for people not to laugh at you :lol:

You claimed that ""gender" term invented by that psychopath ALWAYS, absolutely always, is the same in healthy individuals as the biological sex". Now support it. Just making a claim isn't science.

In reality you're just making claims based on your feelings and claiming victory, when you haven't actually demonstrated or supported any of it.
Oct 13 2021 03:54pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Oct 13 2021 10:49pm)
You claimed that ""gender" term invented by that psychopath ALWAYS, absolutely always, is the same in healthy individuals as the biological sex". Now support it. Just making a claim isn't science.

In reality you're just making claims based on your feelings and claiming victory, when you haven't actually demonstrated or supported any of it.

okay. definition of health is, according to WHO, "a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity", based from the loose anthropological definition of basically, you are healthy if you dont have less than optimal chances of your genes surviving

so if your psychological sex ("gender") doesnt match your biological one, it will worsen your physical (a person has less to no desire in engaging with the opposite sex, making him/her less likely to have offspring), mental (link between those individuals and mental disorders like depression/anxiety disorders higher than in general population imply a causation, although not the direction of it) and social well being (people looking at you like "look at this pink haired soyboy beta cuck lol lets fuck him up", and some of them will then proceed to actually do it), making you unhealthy by the definition of the WHO

this is fun :blush: ! your turn now!
Gold: 15.00
Oct 13 2021 04:09pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Oct 13 2021 01:49pm)
In reality you're just making claims based on your feelings

You mean like the OP?
Oct 13 2021 04:47pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 13 2021 04:54pm)
okay. definition of health is, according to WHO, "a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity", based from the loose anthropological definition of basically, you are healthy if you dont have less than optimal chances of your genes surviving

I like how you copied a definition and then went on to completely ignore it and invent your own definition.
Gold: 2,617.52
Oct 14 2021 06:05am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Sep 5 2021 03:06pm)
When pseudoscience is allowed to be bumped for years on end without any evidence to support it or interest in the scientific method.

This forum seriously lacks moderation.

Hey

My Ketogenic thread wasn’t that bad.
Oct 14 2021 12:41pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Oct 14 2021 12:47am)
I like how you copied a definition and then went on to completely ignore it and invent your own definition.

i copied the definition, explained why its the way it is, and then completely objectively explained why that definition implies that physiological and psychological sex have to be the same in healthy people :mellow: please be more specific <_<
Oct 14 2021 01:48pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 14 2021 01:41pm)
i copied the definition, explained why its the way it is, and then completely objectively explained why that definition implies that physiological and psychological sex have to be the same in healthy people :mellow: please be more specific <_<

lol no.

Your "anthropological definition" is in contradiction to the WHO definition you linked. The WHO definition says nothing about breeding or passing genes. Your anthropological definition is just something you fabricated from thin air.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll