d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Dfc Monday, Entering Need Help
Prev191011121317Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,255.00
Jul 26 2021 07:29pm
Quote (danzeva @ Jul 26 2021 12:31pm)
Most my threads mutate into very entertaining content...it's expected honestly.

Meegz? Give me a break...

Brothagoo is a pure carnivore bru, all respect him...at least I do

Dumbzeva? You make Jay bird sound like a genius, lil more creativity next time? Didn't know you were soo eager to know why I'm using goh for a trapper

I just want to df pk people :ph34r: idc if my overall results are shit. Hopefully this will help you relax and give you some much needed peace in mind. To further feed your curiosity , I also use dragon talon depending on the situation.

It took 82 posts after mine for someone to explain what I was making fun of you for in post #2. I'm not actually sure you're this stupid when it comes to D2 with all the spoonfeeding you've gotten so far. If you enjoy getting dumped on, say so. Stop doing dumb shit just to get your rocks off from dudes saying degrading shit to you. Its super uncool to include unwilling and/or unknowing participants in your fetishes.
Gold: 265.00
Jul 26 2021 11:24pm
Quote (meegz1 @ Jul 26 2021 07:29pm)
It took 82 posts after mine for someone to explain what I was making fun of you for in post #2. I'm not actually sure you're this stupid when it comes to D2 with all the spoonfeeding you've gotten so far. If you enjoy getting dumped on, say so. Stop doing dumb shit just to get your rocks off from dudes saying degrading shit to you. Its super uncool to include unwilling and/or unknowing participants in your fetishes.

Absolutely bro, I'll get right on that :rofl: ...I didn't even notice that post or whatever, sorry? Thanks for extending the energy to type all of this for me I guess, I really do appreciate your work in sharing your thoughts. You honestly think I care what people post or think though?? Don't get me wrong some things have a value on how I react ...but get a grip bruuuhhh. I don't care , so do your self a favor and try not to waist your precious finger typing energy replying, mmk?

Get over me, it's disgusting...
Gold: 2,489.69
Jul 27 2021 06:04am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Jul 26 2021 03:55pm)
wait so you actually think 3os helm out performs a viso 2os at 18 on a zealer? i mean i understand why avenged thinks that, hes an absolute idiot.

because it doesn't.. even a 120 ar 40 life 2os circ is better than a 3os.. played some with trev the yesterday and thats what asylume uses, oh and he even uses a 2os rarehigh defense crown helm aswell. dont see any 3os helms on the whole character.

A top roll circ or defense helm is best in slot with standard jewels, but fairly hard to find at least historically. i was more speaking to how every ladder people made 20 cc zealers with 3 os crowns and was speaking to how lame it was to play chars all with essentially the exact same gear. and saying it should be banned to eliminate that.
Gold: 109.50
Jul 27 2021 07:50am
Quote (danzeva @ 26 Jul 2021 23:24)
Absolutely bro, I'll get right on that :rofl: ...I didn't even notice that post or whatever, sorry? Thanks for extending the energy to type all of this for me I guess, I really do appreciate your work in sharing your thoughts. You honestly think I care what people post or think though?? Don't get me wrong some things have a value on how I react ...but get a grip bruuuhhh. I don't care , so do your self a favor and try not to waist your precious finger typing energy replying, mmk?

Get over me, it's disgusting...

Meegz is an absolute legend you heathen! He paved the way for dfc by helping invent Lld! Throw some respeck on the name
Jul 27 2021 07:55am
Quote (Belarathon @ Jul 27 2021 08:50am)
Meegz is an absolute legend you heathen! He paved the way for dfc by helping invent Lld! Throw some respeck on the name

Dan doesnt like to be told no, he'd rather spend a month gathering gear for a char that literally wont work. cant pierce mdr, goes get grief dmg, etc.

i too dreamed of the lvl 30 fire bowa and other cool builds. they just never leave the paper and pen stage of theory crafting.
Gold: 3,680.00
Jul 27 2021 07:59am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 27 2021 08:04am)
A top roll circ or defense helm is best in slot with standard jewels, but fairly hard to find at least historically. i was more speaking to how every ladder people made 20 cc zealers with 3 os crowns and was speaking to how lame it was to play chars all with essentially the exact same gear. and saying it should be banned to eliminate that.

okay just had to get some clarification, i mean i knew you weren't avenged level stupid, but had to ask lol.

as for banning white gear, i dont think that would be possible as far as 9-30 duels goes. There have been some hld melee rare items only leagues and even unique item only leagues too tho so we could probably do something similar to that where white items are not allowed just to promote creativity.
Jul 27 2021 08:00am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Jul 27 2021 08:59am)
okay just had to get some clarification, i mean i knew you weren't avenged level stupid, but had to ask lol.

as for banning white gear, i dont think that would be possible as far as 9-30 duels goes. There have been some hld melee rare items only leagues and even unique item only leagues too tho so we could probably do something similar to that where white items are not allowed just to promote creativity.

most builds can swap out 1-2 items and comply. angelics is the real bitch of it. but we have tokens these days.

it would be more of an event than a realm wide rule at this point, its been too long to change overall.

and HLD does rare only, but also standard GM melee has a long ban list. 18 melee ban list is like clegs gloves and nothing more.
Gold: 2,255.00
Jul 27 2021 08:21am
Quote (danzeva @ Jul 27 2021 01:24am)
I didn't even notice that post or whatever, sorry?

Quote (danzeva @ Jul 24 2021 05:06pm)
No one needs a heart to tell me any thing , especially around here...

I dont even know who you are much less do I care...you already seem incompetent to mention others as a part of what you're trying imply.

Just asking for some ideas for some thing I'd like todo, don't have any? Then don't post? Right?

Walk it back. Keep walkin. Keep walkin. You're almost there. Keep walkin.

Gold: 0.12
Jul 27 2021 10:06am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Jul 27 2021 06:59am)

You still think vis gives 1k more are than 3soc helm 😭😭😭
Gold: 2,189.26
Jul 27 2021 10:36am
This thread is Toxic AF...
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev191011121317Next
Add Reply New Topic