d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Tptw About To Blow Up
Prev12345631Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 10 2021 09:22am
Quote (SSBBWGiantessLover @ Aug 10 2021 09:19am)
I said they rejected dilution in June 2020 which is verifiable by as you put it, a simple Google search. Why would they suddenly want to dilute now when they already turned down the opportunity to do so?

The lawsuit against EMA for stock manipulation - the judge of this case is leaning to grant TPTW discovery. If EMA has to expose their books it will be clear they are way beyond violation regarding stock manipulation of TPTW (and honestly many others)

It’s really not surprising when institutions cheat the rules. Chase does it all the time but they simply pay the fines. It’s a cost of doing business for Chase to manipulate the precious metals market, for example, they have no problem paying 400k and 500k fines when they take in millions of profits for doing so. EMA and CDEL are no different, it’s just that they haven’t been caught red handed and punished yet

Its a company with a 40 million dollar deficit after 30 years of operations. Really what would you do besides short something like that. It is teetering on the edge of bankruptcy.

What do you mean why dilute now? The company straight up said they need to dilute because they no longer have sufficient working capital. It says it right in the prospectus. Jesus look at their cash and cash equivalents they aren't even going to make payroll anymore.

Not only that they have a ton of creditors. It directly says in the prospectus they need to restructure debt. AKA creditors are going to force them into insolvency if they cant raise funds to pay long outstanding debts.

This post was edited by SBD on Aug 10 2021 09:23am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 10 2021 07:03pm
Quote (SBD @ Aug 10 2021 11:22pm)
Its a company with a 40 million dollar deficit after 30 years of operations. Really what would you do besides short something like that. It is teetering on the edge of bankruptcy.

What do you mean why dilute now? The company straight up said they need to dilute because they no longer have sufficient working capital. It says it right in the prospectus. Jesus look at their cash and cash equivalents they aren't even going to make payroll anymore.

Not only that they have a ton of creditors. It directly says in the prospectus they need to restructure debt. AKA creditors are going to force them into insolvency if they cant raise funds to pay long outstanding debts.

the s1 notes that the institutional investor (with a line of credit to TPTW up to 100 million, not UM) is buying shares of common stock. bought 25 million shares at .0145 which is higher than the current share price, aka that means they won't be dumping it into the market at a loss, or diluting as you claim. venture capitalists and institutional investors want 5x-10x their money. the outstanding shares has not been diluted and until it does it's all conjecture that most OTC's point out as a possibility in their filings given the need for capital and risks associated with basically every OTC

regarding the 40 million of debt, a large portion of the debt is from the Speed Connect purchase agreement, TPTW agreed to take over the liabilities in exchange for infrastructure, equipment, and manufacturing for their 5G longterm goals

if you look more closely at the debt, they've been restructuring and paying down debts with revenues. they've taken on more debt as they've paid down
Aug 11 2021 07:10am
Quote (SSBBWGiantessLover @ Aug 10 2021 07:03pm)
the s1 notes that the institutional investor (with a line of credit to TPTW up to 100 million, not UM) is buying shares of common stock. bought 25 million shares at .0145 which is higher than the current share price, aka that means they won't be dumping it into the market at a loss, or diluting as you claim. venture capitalists and institutional investors want 5x-10x their money. the outstanding shares has not been diluted and until it does it's all conjecture that most OTC's point out as a possibility in their filings given the need for capital and risks associated with basically every OTC

regarding the 40 million of debt, a large portion of the debt is from the Speed Connect purchase agreement, TPTW agreed to take over the liabilities in exchange for infrastructure, equipment, and manufacturing for their 5G longterm goals

if you look more closely at the debt, they've been restructuring and paying down debts with revenues. they've taken on more debt as they've paid down

I dont think you know what dilution means.

If new shares of a class that are previously issued or a new class of shares that has the same characteristics and give ownership of the company are issued, the current holders' ownership decreases and is thus diluted.

Okay, I looked closely. No they are not using revenues to pay down debt. They consistently have a loss and don't have excess cash to pay down debt and almost constantly require proceeds from other sources since their activities don't generate enough margin to even cover the operating expenses.

This is also evident when looking at the statement of cash flows. Per their last quarterly, they again in both years had a decrease in cash from operations before investing and financing activities. The only net positive cash is when looking at Proceeds from convertible notes, loans and advances which means they're just taking on more debt.

This post was edited by SBD on Aug 11 2021 07:17am
Aug 11 2021 08:55am
Quote (SBD @ Aug 11 2021 09:10pm)
I dont think you know what dilution means.

If new shares of a class that are previously issued or a new class of shares that has the same characteristics and give ownership of the company are issued, the current holders' ownership decreases and is thus diluted.

Okay, I looked closely. No they are not using revenues to pay down debt. They consistently have a loss and don't have excess cash to pay down debt and almost constantly require proceeds from other sources since their activities don't generate enough margin to even cover the operating expenses.

This is also evident when looking at the statement of cash flows. Per their last quarterly, they again in both years had a decrease in cash from operations before investing and financing activities. The only net positive cash is when looking at Proceeds from convertible notes, loans and advances which means they're just taking on more debt.

The # of total outstanding shares has not changed and therefore it is not dilution regarding common shares which are what most people are concerned with when investing
Aug 11 2021 09:21am
Quote (SSBBWGiantessLover @ Aug 11 2021 08:55am)
The # of total outstanding shares has not changed and therefore it is not dilution regarding common shares which are what most people are concerned with when investing

This is a direct quote from the SEC filing: :RISKS RELATED TO THE OFFERING Our existing stockholders may experience significant dilution from the sale of our common stock pursuant to the White Lion financing agreement"

"Certain restrictions on the extent of puts and the delivery of advance notices may have little, if any, effect on the adverse impact of our issuance of shares in connection with the purchase agreement with White Lion, and as such, White Lion may sell a large number of shares, resulting in substantial dilution to the value of shares held by existing stockholders."

So if they sell the shares which they engaged White Lion to underwrite the 75,000,000 new Common Shares will result in dilution unless I am misunderstanding where these 75 million common shares are coming from.

This post was edited by SBD on Aug 11 2021 09:22am
Aug 11 2021 09:26am
Quote (SBD @ Aug 11 2021 11:21pm)
This is a direct quote from the SEC filing: :RISKS RELATED TO THE OFFERING Our existing stockholders may experience significant dilution from the sale of our common stock pursuant to the White Lion financing agreement"

"Certain restrictions on the extent of puts and the delivery of advance notices may have little, if any, effect on the adverse impact of our issuance of shares in connection with the purchase agreement with White Lion, and as such, White Lion may sell a large number of shares, resulting in substantial dilution to the value of shares held by existing stockholders."

So if they sell the shares which they engaged White Lion to underwrite the 75,000,000 new Common Shares will result in dilution unless I am misunderstanding where these 75 million common shares are coming from.

Go back and read what I said again, it isn’t confusing. They bought 25 million shares at .0145. You think they’d dump it into the market at a loss in a matter of months? Don’t be naive
Aug 11 2021 09:37am
Quote (SSBBWGiantessLover @ Aug 11 2021 09:26am)
Go back and read what I said again, it isn’t confusing. They bought 25 million shares at .0145. You think they’d dump it into the market at a loss in a matter of months? Don’t be naive

So the SEC filing is false they're not issuing 75M more shares as it directly says?

"75,000,000 to be registered and sold at a maximum of $.0145" (MAXIMUM not restricted to that price).

I think they will do whatever they need to make payroll and if the banks wont touch them they will have to let White Lion underwrite at whatever price necessary to raise funds to cover operating expenses.

This post was edited by SBD on Aug 11 2021 09:37am
Aug 11 2021 09:42am
Quote (SBD @ Aug 11 2021 11:37pm)
So the SEC filing is false they're not issuing 75M more shares as it directly says?

"75,000,000 to be registered and sold at a maximum of $.0145" (MAXIMUM not restricted to that price).

I think they will do whatever they need to make payroll and if the banks wont touch them they will have to let White Lion underwrite at whatever price necessary to raise funds to cover operating expenses.

Just to be clear your theory is that White Lion wants to buy shares that you deem to be worth 0? In a scheme which dilutes the shares and therefore tanks the share price? What’s in it for them?

Or you’re claiming, falsely, that the 25 million shares they recently bought were added to the outstanding share #? Easily fact checked.

This post was edited by SSBBWGiantessLover on Aug 11 2021 09:44am
Aug 11 2021 09:57am
Quote (SSBBWGiantessLover @ Aug 11 2021 09:42am)
Just to be clear your theory is that White Lion wants to buy shares that you deem to be worth 0? In a scheme which dilutes the shares and therefore tanks the share price? What’s in it for them?

I am not saying its a Scheme and yes I deem the stock to be completely worthless. Its a 15 million dollar market cap penny stock that is just speculation, how is that not clear. Its obviously speculation. The Umgroup release should be a big red flag.

Again .0145 is a maximum and by the looks of this company with zero prospects the price will probably only continue to decline.

You're putting an institutional investor on the pedestal and assuming they do everything right meanwhile institutional managed mutual funds on average net less than the S&P 500 index. I would hardly call every institutional move correct. They could continue to average down since they can purchase up to 75M and end up having to dump.

6Month view - Down 84.19 %
1 Year View - Down 78.92 %
Since IPO - Down 98.58%

Trending well. Im sure lots of institutional investors bought the stock during those years since IPO and at IPO only to have to dump it.

This post was edited by SBD on Aug 11 2021 10:13am
Aug 11 2021 05:50pm
Quote (SBD @ Aug 11 2021 11:57pm)
I am not saying its a Scheme and yes I deem the stock to be completely worthless. Its a 15 million dollar market cap penny stock that is just speculation, how is that not clear. Its obviously speculation. The Umgroup release should be a big red flag.

Again .0145 is a maximum and by the looks of this company with zero prospects the price will probably only continue to decline.

You're putting an institutional investor on the pedestal and assuming they do everything right meanwhile institutional managed mutual funds on average net less than the S&P 500 index. I would hardly call every institutional move correct. They could continue to average down since they can purchase up to 75M and end up having to dump.

6Month view - Down 84.19 %
1 Year View - Down 78.92 %
Since IPO - Down 98.58%

Trending well. Im sure lots of institutional investors bought the stock during those years since IPO and at IPO only to have to dump it.

press Release August 10 2021 “TPT Global Tech, Inc. Signs An Exclusive Joint Venture Formation Agreement With UM Power Limited (UM Group) Of India To Design, Develop and Operate a Multi-Billion Dollar Private Industrial Park in The State of Uttar Pradesh In India”
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev12345631Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll