d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Just To Let You Know Botters..
Prev12345611Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.00
Jul 4 2021 01:13pm
Quote (Heaven11 @ Jul 4 2021 01:56pm)
Im just wrapping up. Your reading into it. So welcome.. if you don't know, now you know... thats the d2 story, all that remains are bots and noob players who suck off bots.

Duhh, this is a discussion.

So many dumb asses on jsp. Its unreal. Dumb asses that all hate each other..

Thats jsp summed up.

Its the end of an era. Without bots in d2r, your mostly all gona be average at best.

Bots already work in d2r with no changes.
The only thing that needs to be updated for is the new bot detection, if anything new is actually being added.

If you think pvm is something that people will struggle with then you’re bad at pvm and have a flawed frame of reference. Pvp is mindlessly easy, classic & xpac, soft and hard cores.

If you think pvp is harder when everyone is using trash items, then you’re bad at pvp and have a flawed frame of reference. In a hypothetical botless economy gear gets more expensive. More expensive doesn’t mean harder, it just means some people will have enough money to beat players that are better than them.

This post was edited by Doggyfood on Jul 4 2021 01:16pm
Gold: 3,806.00
Jul 4 2021 01:40pm
Quote (Doggyfood @ Jul 4 2021 03:13pm)
The only thing that needs to be updated for is the new bot detection, if anything new is actually being added.

If you think pvm is something that people will struggle with then you’re bad at pvm and have a flawed frame of reference. Pvp is mindlessly easy, classic & xpac, soft and hard cores.

If you think pvp is harder when everyone is using trash items, then you’re bad at pvp and have a flawed frame of reference. In a hypothetical botless economy gear gets more expensive. More expensive doesn’t mean harder, it just means some people will have enough money to beat players that are better than them.

this. ^.^

This post was edited by xploDz on Jul 4 2021 01:40pm
Gold: 185.00
Jul 4 2021 01:48pm
Quote (Doggyfood @ Jul 4 2021 08:13pm)

Nice story u made up there.. I have no idea what your chatting about.. but nice story.

Lets see here.. 'Pvp is mindlessly easy' ........ well thats not at all a meaningless generalization... and its mindlessly easy in classic xpac and hardcores? Well thats all the more specific. :rofl:

''More expensive doesn’t mean harder, it just means some people will have enough money to beat players that are better than them.'' ---

Yea well that all depends on if you want to sell your quality items to a lazy jsp player. Money would not define how good you are in a real economy because anyone who finds the best gear is more likely to use it rather than sell it. . REAL legit economy works by how much time a player puts into the game..... a bit like anything.. the more effort you put in, the more likely you are going to get better at whatever that is. You can have all the money in the world.. your still a fat arse shite player.

Bots take that work away from people by shorting them out with bots... you break the game.
Gold: 61.00
Jul 4 2021 01:52pm
I dont think botters really care tbh. They likely wont notice you killing them if you're able(chicken, in a party of 7 etc) and they can get gold back easy but have fun :D
Gold: 1.00
Jul 4 2021 01:53pm
You do realize this forum was built for and by botting? :lol:
Jul 4 2021 01:59pm
Quote (ErrorCode404 @ Jul 4 2021 08:52pm)
I dont think botters really care tbh. They likely wont notice you killing them if you're able(chicken, in a party of 7 etc) and they can get gold back easy but have fun :D

Yea, thats why all legit players should go hardcore. At least then there is some fighting chance against any public botting.

Quote (VanLycan @ Jul 4 2021 08:53pm)
You do realize this forum was built for and by botting? :lol:

I know.. I never wanted to join jsp.. It's something I'd rather do on the bnet servers... hope for d2r.

Jul 4 2021 02:03pm
Quote (Heaven11 @ Jul 4 2021 02:59pm)
Yea, thats why all legit players should go hardcore. At least then there is some fighting chance against any public botting.

I know.. I never wanted to join jsp.. It's something I'd rather do on the bnet servers... hope for d2r.

Ahhh then you really should use this site to it's full potential, Bud!
Make a poll!
Ask how many of us woke up this morning and thought "Holy shit, I really hope my decisions today are OKAY with some random child I've never met. Goddammit, if I don't get approval, I'm gonna have to stop everything and seek validation immediately. Really should be checking with someone else before I do something on a site built for what I wanna do today."

Post results :thumbsup:
Jul 4 2021 02:06pm
:baby:

This post was edited by Heaven11 on Jul 4 2021 02:08pm
Jul 4 2021 02:07pm
Aweee, are you a sensitive to me mocking your lazy ass?

Poor boo boo.

Quote (VanLycan @ Jul 4 2021 09:03pm)
Ahhh then you really should use this site to it's full potential, Bud!
Make a poll!
Ask how many of us woke up this morning and thought "Holy shit, I really hope my decisions today are OKAY with some random child I've never met. Goddammit, if I don't get approval, I'm gonna have to stop everything and seek validation immediately. Really should be checking with someone else before I do something on a site built for what I wanna do today."

Post results :thumbsup:

Jul 4 2021 02:09pm
Quote (Heaven11 @ Jul 4 2021 03:07pm)
Aweee, are you a sensitive to me mocking your lazy ass?

Poor boo boo.

How you gonna make a thread about this and then call ME sensitive? :rofl:
you can barely stand on your soap box. And you're calling me names.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12345611Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll