d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > How Much Can You Sell Skillables For?
Prev13456711Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,376.70
May 31 2021 08:55pm
Quote (SZSZ @ 31 May 2021 19:34)
The answer is both are running “cartels” by your own definition.

I have messaged some of the top muters saying that I won’t be buying at certain prices in response to a muter claiming he’ll buy mutes at a higher price, then not buying them just to drive prices for mutes up. That muter has since quit muting because he can’t afford to buy mutes. So you heard half of the story.

Why are you spamming this topic? OP stated prices that his mutables have sold at. If you don't want to buy at those prices, don't. Nobody's forcing you into anything.
Gold: 911,554.72
May 31 2021 09:00pm
Quote (RabbitRoyal @ May 31 2021 10:52pm)
I have heard it from several people so yeah...

No, it is not. The only ones who could be considered to be running a cartel are the gas stations since they have a common interest in fixing the prices and are doing that. The people buying gas from them can never be considered to be running a cartel lol

Either way, I feel like we are pretty much done here. It would be great if you could keep saying that people won't buy mutes at certain prices, as I'm sure it will only support my list when they realize that those prices are actually accurate.

And I will just keep updating my list based on what people actually pay from the perspective of someone who is looking to make as much profit as I can from selling mutes? Let's see who is more accurate at the end of the day.

Your lacking some logic or comprehension of what you’re saying. The people buying gas have a collective interest to buy gas at a lower price to save money. To really use your own words and analogy against you....the muters are trying to buy cheaper gas, while you are trying to fix the prices higher. So either way, by your own definition and text, you are the leader of the cartel of sellers.
Gold: 171,329.01
May 31 2021 09:03pm
Quote (SZSZ @ 1 Jun 2021 05:00)
Your lacking some logic or comprehension of what you’re saying. The people buying gas have a collective interest to buy gas at a lower price to save money. To really use your own words and analogy against you....the muters are trying to buy cheaper gas, while you are trying to fix the prices higher. So either way, by your own definition and text, you are the leader of the cartel of sellers.

Ok buddy. Ok. Whatever you say.

Regardless of that the next edition of the list is coming soon! (Not a lot of changes coming)
Gold: 68,076.27
May 31 2021 09:20pm
Quote (SZSZ @ May 31 2021 11:00pm)

Bruh, shut the fuck up already

Clarifying misinformation so people are not ignorant to the truth is not the same thing as price fixing.

Everybody knows what you're about so why even keep up the fucking charade all the time. Just be about profit and unapologetically own it and nobody will fuck with you. It's the fake shit and manipulation that pisses ppl off.

Like the price fixing bullshit and the whole "I'm a good guy helping the community selling shit to new players for cheap." routine. It's all shit everybody else actually gives away to new players yet you're nickel and diming trying to scrape every cent under the guise of being helpful to the community.
Gold: 22,328.48
May 31 2021 10:31pm
Quote (RabbitRoyal @ Jun 1 2021 01:48am)

Funny thing is that I based the whites prices off the info in your profile :rofl: so maybe it's wrong or not very clear? I don't buy or sell a whole lot of those so I don't really know.

explains a lot actually, as i think one or two of the prices there are a little off :rofl:

reasonably accurate but hard to tell with whites.
May 31 2021 10:39pm
Quote (Bigheaded @ 1 Jun 2021 06:31)
explains a lot actually, as i think one or two of the prices there are a little off :rofl:

reasonably accurate but hard to tell with whites.

Which need to be changed? I’ll fix it it the next version :)
Gold: 26,202.98
May 31 2021 10:46pm
Thank you very much for this, very helpful :)
Gold: 350,891.20
Jun 1 2021 01:37am
I didn't read all but i think i get it :lol:
Usually i don't post in drama topic but i guess i have to this time since i mute :D

First of all, this list is very cool, not because it's my friend but i think it's helpfull for everyone. (I didn't help him, and he didn't PM me asking price or w/e)
of course, it's not accurate everytime, depend of muters - if we don't buy, price will be lower.
Depend of event, like current one, market is full of muteables so price will be lower if you want to sell fast.

But again, its very helpfull, and don't blame if your items are still on MP or if you (muter) buy for higher price than usual.

SZSZ pm'ed me already, talking about prices.
But i understand him ... it's simple we're not that many muter buying skillables (50+)
If every high lvl muter add 1 Fg each time, muteable will cost 100 fg ... and essences too ? very bad for EVERYONE
So if we can keep a "good" price and stay at it, it's cool i think.
Not talking about mythical+ items going for 50+, i don't get why ppl buying those ... to get Magical essence :rofl:

Again a "drama" in our game with 100 players playing this ... why ?

Thanks for the list, enjoy it or make your own and see if your skillables go for your price.

Have a good day everyone ;)

Jun 1 2021 03:38am
Quote (Flo13 @ 1 Jun 2021 09:37)
I didn't read all but i think i get it :lol:
Usually i don't post in drama topic but i guess i have to this time since i mute :D

First of all, this list is very cool, not because it's my friend but i think it's helpfull for everyone. (I didn't help him, and he didn't PM me asking price or w/e)
of course, it's not accurate everytime, depend of muters - if we don't buy, price will be lower.
Depend of event, like current one, market is full of muteables so price will be lower if you want to sell fast.

But again, its very helpfull, and don't blame ^RabbitRoyal if your items are still on MP or if you (muter) buy for higher price than usual.

SZSZ pm'ed me already, talking about prices.
But i understand him ... it's simple we're not that many muter buying skillables (50+)
If every high lvl muter add 1 Fg each time, muteable will cost 100 fg ... and essences too ? very bad for EVERYONE
So if we can keep a "good" price and stay at it, it's cool i think.
Not talking about mythical+ items going for 50+, i don't get why ppl buying those ... to get Magical essence :rofl:

Again a "drama" in our game with 100 players playing this ... why ?

Thanks for the list, enjoy it or make your own and see if your skillables go for your price.

Have a good day everyone ;)

Drama? No drama in here until you started it again so please be so kind and fuck off with your cartel nonsense.

Please and thank you!
Gold: 350,891.20
Jun 1 2021 04:22am
Quote (RabbitRoyal @ 1 Jun 2021 11:38)
Drama? No drama in here until you started it again so please be so kind and fuck off with your cartel nonsense.

Please and thank you!

01 Jun 2021 12:22 Flo13 Removed Member RabbitRoyal
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev13456711Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll