d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > How Much Can You Sell Skillables For?
Prev12345611Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 171,329.01
May 31 2021 07:49pm
I will just say this and you can say whatever you want.

The prices that I list that you can sell items for will always be based on what I can sell things for. If they stop selling for those amounts, I will adjust them accordingly, until then I will leave them as they are regardless of how SZSZ feels about it.
Gold: 6,324.99
Trader: Trusted
May 31 2021 07:49pm
Quote (SZSZ @ May 31 2021 09:43pm)
Agreed...and to add to this, I get 2-3 pm’s a week from people saying they have these highly priced items/mutables on the MP that they were told to put at those prices that don’t sell. Not saying this person does it intentionally, but bigheaded apparently told a new guy to put a legendary 50 lightning on mp for 70 fg, so a new guy losing that mp fee probably doesn’t feel good.

This is why I took my iso out of my profile lol.
Anyway, yall can buy up all the mutes you want over 10fg, I'll wait till some +EP event and stock up on mutes then. Enjoy those PMs :lol:
Gold: 911,554.72
May 31 2021 07:57pm
Quote (RabbitRoyal @ May 31 2021 09:46pm)
I have seen plenty examples of you buying items for 25+ so yeah...

Are you going to deny that you have messaged the other muters to attempt to control the prices of mutes and/or essences?

You have done this, and therefore you are running a cartel. Would you like to deny that you have ever done this?

"A cartel is a group of independent market participants who collude with each other in order to improve their profits and dominate the market. Cartels are usually associations in the same sphere of business, and thus an alliance of rivals."

You are incorrect...there may be 2-3 instances of me paying over 20 fg, if 2-3 is “many”, then my bad.

So you’re running a cartel with all the people that sell skillables? If that’s a bad thing, don’t be a hypocrite.
Gold: 7,305.79
May 31 2021 08:00pm
Quote (SZSZ @ May 31 2021 09:57pm)
You are incorrect...there may be 2-3 instances of me paying over 20 fg, if 2-3 is “many”, then my bad.

So you’re running a cartel with all the people that sell skillables? If that’s a bad thing, don’t be a hypocrite.

how was another day of muting from 8am-10pm my bot friend?
May 31 2021 08:08pm
Quote (SZSZ @ 1 Jun 2021 03:57)

I serve the people in this case and I only wish to bring transparency to how much you can sell items for. I have no personal interest or gain in doing this, in fact it's going to make my own mutes cost significantly more so if anything I am shooting myself in the foot here :P

Care to explain how I am the one running a cartel? I'm truly looking forward to hearing you explain this one. I'm also looking forward to hearing you deny the fact that you have messaged most other top muters to try to control the prices... go on, it's pretty damn easy to say that I have never done that.
May 31 2021 08:16pm
Quote (RabbitRoyal @ May 31 2021 10:08pm)
I serve the people in this case and I only wish to bring transparency to how much you can sell items for. I have no personal interest or gain in doing this, in fact it's going to make my own mutes cost significantly more so if anything I am shooting myself in the foot here :P

Care to explain how I am the one running a cartel? I'm truly looking forward to hearing you explain this one. I'm also looking forward to hearing you deny the fact that you have messaged most other top muters to try to control the prices... go on, it's pretty damn easy to say that I have never done that.

You posted the definition....following this definition you are attempting to run the cartel of item sellers colluding to improve your profits. You are posting in a public message board to everyone.

“A cartel is a group of independent market participants who collude with each other in order to improve their profits and dominate the market. Cartels are usually associations in the same sphere of business, and thus an alliance of rivals."
May 31 2021 08:28pm
Quote (SZSZ @ 1 Jun 2021 04:16)
You posted the definition....following this definition you are attempting to run the cartel of item sellers colluding to improve your profits. You are posting in a public message board to everyone.

“A cartel is a group of independent market participants who collude with each other in order to improve their profits and dominate the market. Cartels are usually associations in the same sphere of business, and thus an alliance of rivals."

Okay... Lets say that a couple gas stations(represented by the muters in this case) group together and decide that they are all going to fix their prices because.. profit! Then someone comes along and says that hey buddy, you can get your gas for half the cost across town.

Is the guy telling people that they can get their gas for half the price across town the one running a cartel or are the gas stations that decided that they could fix the price actually running it?

You still have not answered my question about whether or not you have ever tried to get the other muters to stick to your prices? Funny how you keep dodging that one.
Gold: 401.31
May 31 2021 08:32pm
i can say he has never pm'd me about prices of essences only time i have pm'd szsz is to buy some essences from him
May 31 2021 08:34pm
Quote (RabbitRoyal @ May 31 2021 10:28pm)
Okay... Lets say that a couple gas stations(represented by the muters in this case) group together and decide that they are all going to fix their prices because.. profit! Then someone comes along and says that hey buddy, you can get your gas for half the cost across town.

Is the guy telling people that they can get their gas for half the price across town the one running a cartel or are the gas stations that decided that they could fix the price actually running it?

You still have not answered my question about whether or not you have ever tried to get the other muters to stick to your prices? Funny how you keep dodging that one.

The answer is both are running “cartels” by your own definition.

I have messaged some of the top muters saying that I won’t be buying at certain prices in response to a muter claiming he’ll buy mutes at a higher price, then not buying them just to drive prices for mutes up. That muter has since quit muting because he can’t afford to buy mutes. So you heard half of the story.
May 31 2021 08:52pm
Quote (SZSZ @ 1 Jun 2021 04:34)
The answer is both are running “cartels” by your own definition.

I have messaged some of the top muters saying that I won’t be buying at certain prices in response to a muter claiming he’ll buy mutes at a higher price, then not buying them just to drive prices for mutes up. That muter has since quit muting because he can’t afford to buy mutes. So you heard half of the story.

I have heard it from several people so yeah...

No, it is not. The only ones who could be considered to be running a cartel are the gas stations since they have a common interest in fixing the prices and are doing that. The people buying gas from them can never be considered to be running a cartel lol

Either way, I feel like we are pretty much done here. It would be great if you could keep saying that people won't buy mutes at certain prices, as I'm sure it will only support my list when they realize that those prices are actually accurate.

And I will just keep updating my list based on what people actually pay from the perspective of someone who is looking to make as much profit as I can from selling mutes? Let's see who is more accurate at the end of the day.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345611Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll