d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Titan Quest - Hardcore Challenge
Prev123417Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 17 2021 12:53pm
Another formula, but not for me

The pets don't have much benefit from elemental damages yet, not until i get the buff skills from Storm mastery... but still i'll buy this for a minor damage boost to their attacks, it's better than nothing

Level 7 - 1 point in wolves (maxed), 1 point in Regrowth for healing the pets if necessary and one point in the skill tree for health, mana and attributes

May 17 2021 12:57pm
Still can't wear this armor as it requires a little bit of dexterity. Thankfully, both the Storm and Nature mastery trees provide dexterity as you invest points in them

And i'm desperate for relics and charms - that's the poor reality of the fresh self-found character

A new ring. The caster vendor deliver more goods than Nessus, which i expected to happen. I'm near level 8 and the end of the Nessus farm

May 17 2021 12:59pm
Another Outrider's Buckler - at least i'll make some gold from it

And another ring... that's all i need!

Level 8 - Taking Storm and becoming a Druid

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on May 17 2021 01:00pm
May 17 2021 01:07pm
One point in the Storm tree and one point in Storm Nimbus, this is a buff skill that enchants weapons and pets with cold and lightning damage... I didn't have to take it now, as the bonus is not that huge, but i want to confirm my class. Besides the bonuses from scale with intelligence. Now i will abandon the Storm skills for quite a while because i have a lot of work on the Nature tree. The last skill point i invested in the Nature tree.

I had so much trouble finding this formula on my Conqueror, but now it's not that useful even though it provides some attack speed and resistances... but i barely use my staff, the pets clear the entire screen in seconds. If i find myself needing the attack speed later, i might craft it... but then again, i'm hopping to find a lesser formula with pet bonuses, if such formula even exist. I'll do some research on that later. I know there are Greater and Divine formulas with bonus to pets, but a Lesser one? I'm not so sure...

Hell yes! That's what i'm talking about, it's time to bring another beast into the party!

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on May 17 2021 01:07pm
May 17 2021 01:10pm
I'll also recast my other 2 wolves so i'll have them all at level 20

Utter destruction! They kill everything with a single bite! I wanted to take a break here, but i didn't want to lose my level 20 wolves, so i continued on for a while...

The game keeps trolling me with random drops that i had to spend a lot of time farming for on my conqueror run...

May 17 2021 01:12pm
Level 9 - One point in the Nature tree and one point in Maul... not gonna be maxing this skill, but it's a prerequisite for the more useful wolf synergies

Also, one point in Heart of the Oak - It's a buff skill that provides health bonus to me and my wolves. I'll be gradually maxing this skill from now on

Another level up just before the town of Megara - 1 point in Heart of Oak and 2 points in the Nature tree

May 17 2021 01:16pm
Here's the attribute situation so far, i have 5 or 6 points invested in Health (1 point provides 40 health) and the rest i've put in Intelligence (1 point gives 4 Intelligence)

And another level for clearing the ruins near Megara and completing the quest with the 3 undead prices - 1 point in Heart of Oak and 2 points in the skill tree. I've spent the 2 attribute points in Energy this time because i struggle with mana

Even the Cyclops, who is a tough early game boss drops dead in seconds and can barely do any damage. This is where i decided to take a break and lost my OP wolves, but that's ok because i plan to farm the Cyclops for some time, and the path leading to him almost always have one or two shrines, so i'll eventually get the Mastery shrine again and the more powerful minions.

Retired Moderator
Gold: 13,813.54
Trader: Trusted
May 17 2021 03:36pm
Tracking this, good luck m8!
May 18 2021 12:12am
Quote (Tosted @ 17 May 2021 23:36)
Tracking this, good luck m8!

Thanks a lot, man! I will need a lot of luck for sure :D
May 18 2021 12:20am
So it turns out there is a suitable Lesser Artifact i can craft for this build - the Razor Claw! But it doesn't drop in Act 1... Act 2's Telkine is the best place to farm it, so i'll have to spend some time there

I bought a few of these scroll in the next few vendor visits. They summon lightning Harpies casters for a duration of time, i'll use them on tough boss battles as a backup, as they'll also receive the bonuses from my auras and rings.

And now the game starts dropping great items for my second failed hardcore character.

It's a cool shield, that would have increased my pierce damage on my spear Warden

Go Back To Other Games Topic List
Prev123417Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll