d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion >
Poll > So We All Agreed Upon
Prev12345615Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Apr 27 2021 12:08am
Quote (SagittariusA @ Apr 26 2021 11:22am)
Sorry but you couldn't even walk in the blood moor of a public duels game on expac if someone gave you the perfect geared character of your choice, comparitivley classic pk is like what the kids on the short bus do as a pastime, arguing otherwise shows the dunning cruger effect.

Was classic fun in 09? Yes but it was also fun for the first 2 and half ladder seasons, since then the only people that have stuck around are degenerates and horders

Apologies bro, 09 was 20 years ago and all I hear you saying is, "I'm a clueless xpac noob." It's okay, I used to be there too. Despite what you think, the majority of Classic players have played their fair share of expansion before going back to the more challenging and fun game. :)

If you think 4-6 skills is ever going to be a high-skill-cap fighting game you're just proving my point, it might be a maximum of 500 hours to cap if you're pleb. If you weren't an expac noob you'd know the winner is 99% of the time pre-determined and almost ENTIRELY depends on gear setup beforehand. In ezpac there are fewer viable gearing options for most builds than in classic (despite there being more build options, they're all cookie cutter and easy to counter-gear since you know exactly what they are beforehand.)

I'm glad though that you're on ezpac since you def belongs.

This post was edited by HeadConcert_com on Apr 27 2021 12:09am
Gold: 127,293.50
Apr 27 2021 01:02am
Quote (lulle @ Apr 26 2021 09:38pm)
zr naps always ez slamm got all ur ears

Shots fired, target destroyed

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Apr 27 2021 01:02am
Gold: 20.00
Apr 27 2021 06:15am
Quote (HeadConcert_com @ Apr 26 2021 11:08pm)
Apologies bro, 09 was 20 years ago and all I hear you saying is, "I'm a clueless xpac noob." It's okay, I used to be there too. Despite what you think, the majority of Classic players have played their fair share of expansion before going back to the more challenging and fun game. :)

If you think 4-6 skills is ever going to be a high-skill-cap fighting game you're just proving my point, it might be a maximum of 500 hours to cap if you're pleb. If you weren't an expac noob you'd know the winner is 99% of the time pre-determined and almost ENTIRELY depends on gear setup beforehand. In ezpac there are fewer viable gearing options for most builds than in classic (despite there being more build options, they're all cookie cutter and easy to counter-gear since you know exactly what they are beforehand.)

I'm glad though that you're on ezpac since you def belongs.

Lol, this says it all right here, you dont realize how bad of dunning Kruger effect you have on this topic, you need to go watch some pvp tourney and see how predetermined it is

Everything you said is perfectly true about classic.
Tell me how many "viable gearing options" a character has in classic? I'd like to know because when I played classic there was only ever 1 way to gear a din, 1 way to gear a sorc and 2 ways to gear a barb. But I must have missed out on something amazing, cant wait to find out!!!
Gold: 12,750.00
Apr 27 2021 09:05am
Quote (CMBurns @ Apr 27 2021 07:59am)
Name any other ARPG with a PvP more fun than D2. We haven't had one in years. In terms of comparing ARPG PvP experience with what's available, this is what we got.

At the end of the day, xpac is shit, classic is best. It's simple really.

Thats the point kid, its cool for dools and u downgrade ur self with classic cause have not enough skill to play endgame. You are clueless on so many mothefking levels yo.
To be expected from classik fan..
Gold: 23,084.91
Apr 27 2021 10:35am
Quote (SagittariusA @ 27 Apr 2021 14:15)
Lol, this says it all right here, you dont realize how bad of dunning Kruger effect you have on this topic, you need to go watch some pvp tourney and see how predetermined it is

Tell me how many "viable gearing options" a character has in classic? I'd like to know because when I played classic there was only ever 1 way to gear a din, 1 way to gear a sorc and 2 ways to gear a barb. But I must have missed out on something amazing, cant wait to find out!!!

Speaking of DK...

I can think of 4 different hdin gear setups, 6 ways to dress a blizzard sorc and wont even get started on barb. Oh, and I am talking about pvp gear setups.

To give you an example based on blizzard sorc:
70 fcr life gear, 70 fcr es gear with shield, 70 fcr es gear with staff, 70 fcr life gear with staff, 110 fcr life gear, 110 fcr es gear, 70 fcr es gear with woe and frostburn, tarn helm / 20 fhr boots, 40 fcr max dmg builds... i can go on (and lets not talk about east svs repl builds)

This post was edited by Rusemen on Apr 27 2021 10:38am
Apr 27 2021 10:47am
Quote (SagittariusA @ Apr 27 2021 05:15am)

Watch ezpac tourneys? Bro I've been in enough ezpac duels to know what's up. Druid/Sin 2s wins every time, DvA wins majority of 1s, and there are about 4 gear configs worth swapping per class for vs all..

In classic we can swap out literally hundreds of thousands of rare item combos for other rare items to pinpoint change CR/LR/FHR/AR/DR/FCR/stats depending on the fight. Thing is, any of these combos is still harder to get near perfects on than in ezpac.

The "skill" you're talking about is literally just setting up optimal gear which takes a lot more to do in classic than LODumpsterfire.
Apr 27 2021 11:11am
Quote (Rusemen @ Apr 27 2021 09:35am)
Speaking of DK...

I can think of 4 different hdin gear setups, 6 ways to dress a blizzard sorc and wont even get started on barb. Oh, and I am talking about pvp gear setups.

To give you an example based on blizzard sorc:
70 fcr life gear, 70 fcr es gear with shield, 70 fcr es gear with staff, 70 fcr life gear with staff, 110 fcr life gear, 110 fcr es gear, 70 fcr es gear with woe and frostburn, tarn helm / 20 fhr boots, 40 fcr max dmg builds... i can go on (and lets not talk about east svs repl builds)

The pace is a bit faster but it's not like it takes a lot more control on ezpac.

Anyone with two braincells knows classic gear is harder to get top tier gear and that PVP is 99% about gear. Are you even serious right now? It would cost 100x the fg to get equivalent % of perfect gear in classic than ezpac.
Gold: 23,084.91
Apr 27 2021 11:37am
Quote (HeadConcert_com @ 27 Apr 2021 19:11)
The pace is a bit faster but it's not like it takes a lot more control on ezpac.

Anyone with two braincells knows classic gear is harder to get top tier gear and that PVP is 99% about gear. Are you even serious right now? It would cost 100x the fg to get equivalent % of perfect gear in classic than ezpac.

read until you comprehend what I wrote
Gold: 12,750.00
Apr 27 2021 11:50am
Only comprende no classik in d2r
Gold: 379.50
Apr 27 2021 11:53am
i heard sharp removed in d2r? if true i quit game
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12345615Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll