d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Catacombs > Help Killing Sneaky
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 83.45
May 21 2021 04:29pm
This majestic beast has yet again reared its ugly head.

Is anyone able to help kill him for me please? :)

This post was edited by dogboston on May 21 2021 04:36pm
Gold: 83.45
May 21 2021 05:09pm
Quote (dogboston @ May 21 2021 06:29pm)
This majestic beast has yet again reared its ugly head.

Is anyone able to help kill him for me please? :)

nevermind
Gold: 8,743.93
May 21 2021 07:03pm
Glad people have helped you out with this since April, so the following comment is not based at you.

Hey mods, got a question... how is it that this thread has NOT been transferred to the Catacomb section, but you are willing to close off the Season 31 drop thread?

Most likely going to get $hite pointing this out, but come on, the Season 31 SC drop thread should not have been closed even if I was being a Dick, but this thread a month old and still NOT transferred?

Guess it comes down to the Mod interpretation, just like the other thread that is Build related and still floating around in LS General chat and NOT being transferred to Character Builds section. https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82660445&f=272 ... character build, great information, and yet in the LS General Chat section instead of "LS Character Build" section... do your job, that thread was posted: #1 Feb 12 2020 10:08pm and after one full year, it hasn't been tranferred.

EDIT: wait for it... going to get a time out for calling them out.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on May 21 2021 07:04pm
Gold: 56,104.98
May 21 2021 08:54pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ May 21 2021 06:03pm)
Glad people have helped you out with this since April, so the following comment is not based at you.

Hey mods, got a question... how is it that this thread has NOT been transferred to the Catacomb section, but you are willing to close off the Season 31 drop thread?

Most likely going to get $hite pointing this out, but come on, the Season 31 SC drop thread should not have been closed even if I was being a Dick, but this thread a month old and still NOT transferred?

Guess it comes down to the Mod interpretation, just like the other thread that is Build related and still floating around in LS General chat and NOT being transferred to Character Builds section. https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82660445&f=272 ... character build, great information, and yet in the LS General Chat section instead of "LS Character Build" section... do your job, that thread was posted: #1 Feb 12 2020 10:08pm and after one full year, it hasn't been tranferred.

In b4 paragonzi :locked: :locked: :hug:

Maybe because the other thread had people clicking report post which brought the attention of the moderator and due to the numerous spam decided to close the thread. While this thread has not yet been reported.....
May 21 2021 09:35pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ May 22 2021 02:54pm)
In b4 paragonzi :locked: :locked: :hug:

Maybe because the other thread had people clicking report post which brought the attention of the moderator and due to the numerous spam decided to close the thread. While this thread has not yet been reported.....

You are correct, but then many people would not report such trivial matters in LS thread in comparison to other threads like D2, D2r, Anime, Movies & TV shows where I also post... Ladder Slasher people are aware that posts from either myself or yourself are just banter and should NOT be taken so literally... so those that report posts are NOT aware, or purposely trying to adversely give a 10% Warn status and more because of spite... yet, my posts were not against the rules when replying to those that pointed out their opinion to my post, also, I have been posting without abuse, like response was "Salt", I replied "Sugar", then "Marguerita" response etc... yes "Spam", but not hostile at all, and if you take the time stamp of the posts, you can see that the time that it was closed was a long time from my last post... again, the interpretation of the mod that closed the thread without letting it go:

This was my last post for my timezone: #28 May 20 2021 11:02pm
This was YOUR last post for my timezone: #31 May 21 2021 04:59am

So, my last post was the 20th of May, your post before closing was the 21st of May so roughly 20 hours later, they decided to close it? Why... 20 hours later? Was it because of my post or those that decided to respond to my post or those that decided to report it hours later?

Come on, you can all see the timezone you are online when posts are made, that is why I laugh at being punished for 30 minutes and wake up the next morning and go... "oh, did that happen while I was asleep for like the last 8 to 10 hours... damn, I will just carry on like nothing actually happened except a PM that means I have to delete because it is taking up space."

Basically it comes down to using initiative... why close a thread that hasn't had bad feedback or spam in 20 hours? 20 hour or more later you close a thread from Reports or banter? It is NOT hard to figure this out, even if you get multiple reports for Spam during Peak hours.

Quote (Plaguefear @ May 22 2021 03:43pm)
You would be better of pming a mod if you want an answer.

I don't want an answer... no point... just trying to understand the logic behind it?

I could have PM'd a mod why they put 4 archived threads by one username in the top 50 knowing full well the rules stipulate that only 3 threads from a user should appear in the top 50. Oh... EDIT: This was done on the 12th of May 2021 in my timezone.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on May 21 2021 09:53pm
Gold: 1.93
May 21 2021 09:43pm

Quote (izParagonzi @ May 22 2021 11:03am)

Gold: 7,863.56
May 22 2021 03:48am
Quote (Plaguefear @ May 22 2021 12:43am)

This is the correct approach.
We, the regular players, are not privy to the reasoning of the Admin
May 22 2021 06:59am
Quote (Plaguefear @ May 22 2021 03:43pm)

Quote (Paparick @ May 22 2021 09:48pm)
This is the correct approach.
We, the regular players, are not privy to the reasoning of the Admin

Maybe, but making it PUBLIC knowledge is better.
Gold: 304.09
Trader: Trusted
May 22 2021 11:25am
The sexy drops thread is a respected thread, we have had to every season for many years. When you start to post your dirty laundry in there, people get upset and do something more then just click report.

What I would like to see from you all is respect for the community as a whole. Or at the absolute least just pay attention to who’s topic you are in because that individual receives a notification for every post.

Gold: 10,683.52
May 22 2021 11:44am
Quote (izParagonzi @ May 21 2021 09:03pm)

Great post .

I agree completely

It’s bull crap

Go Back To Catacombs Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll