d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Search Function Improvement(s)
Prev1678910Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Jun 4 2021 10:41am
Quote (Definite @ 4 Jun 2021 09:28)
Hello Semper, this topic is about upgrading a tool we already have in a way to improve our forum, I am not looking for a off site solution or to download any additional extensions, programs or addons of any kind. I do appreciate the idea though! :)

Sure thing. Just noticed you referencing off site uploading instead of our site feature. Figured it was fair game to let you know you don't need to unbalance the balance in search in order to get what you want, nor do you always use the site to get what you do.

Just thinking out loud here for you as you made this topic in the instance of looking for a topic what helping in the s/a forums right? That is a touchy part of our forums.

Have you had problems Searching for anything else on our forums to which you thought you needed to submit a site suggestion?

P.S. Please do not pm because you have a problem with my opinion again. Last time you got me removed from site suggestions it lasted a week, meanwhile seems like some staff can't search out the real trolls right, or rather choose not to do anything.

P.S. He sent me a pm. I trashed it after I forward it to SM. ( Did not read. ) Not sure why is pming me when last time I checked he has me blocked and told me not to get in contact with him. Typical BS am I right? Or do you think he is just being an asshole like I told others before? Maybe you can get search enabled for Guild topics and see what I am talking about, then you can let everyone else and I know what you find.

This post was edited by Sempervirens on Jun 4 2021 11:04am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Jun 4 2021 09:30pm
Quote (Sempervirens @ Jun 4 2021 06:41pm)
Sure thing. Just noticed you referencing off site uploading instead of our site feature. Figured it was fair game to let you know you don't need to unbalance the balance in search in order to get what you want, nor do you always use the site to get what you do.

Just thinking out loud here for you as you made this topic in the instance of looking for a topic what helping in the s/a forums right? That is a touchy part of our forums.

Have you had problems Searching for anything else on our forums to which you thought you needed to submit a site suggestion?

P.S. Please do not pm ^Textbook because you have a problem with my opinion again. Last time you got me removed from site suggestions it lasted a week, meanwhile seems like some staff can't search out the real trolls right, or rather choose not to do anything.

P.S. He sent me a pm. I trashed it after I forward it to SM. ( Did not read. ) Not sure why ^Textbook is pming me when last time I checked he has me blocked and told me not to get in contact with him. Typical BS am I right? Or do you think he is just being an asshole like I told others before? Maybe you can get search enabled for Guild topics and see what I am talking about, then you can let everyone else and I know what you find.

Please stop creating drama in every topic.

Voted yes.
Gold: 4,321.50
Jun 4 2021 10:19pm
Quote (DiamondHands @ Jun 4 2021 11:30pm)
Please stop creating drama in every topic.

Voted yes.

Voted yes
Gold: 22,350.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 4 2021 10:22pm
Voted yes aswell
Gold: 845.50
Jun 5 2021 06:20am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Sempervirens @ Jun 4 2021 12:41pm)

P.S. Please do not pm ^Textbook because you have a problem with my opinion again. Last time you got me removed from site suggestions it lasted a week, meanwhile seems like some staff can't search out the real trolls right, or rather choose not to do anything.

P.S. He sent me a pm. I trashed it after I forward it to SM. ( Did not read. ) Not sure why ^Textbook is pming me when last time I checked he has me blocked and told me not to get in contact with him. Typical BS am I right? Or do you think he is just being an asshole like I told others before? Maybe you can get search enabled for Guild topics and see what I am talking about, then you can let everyone else and I know what you find.

Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.

E. voted yes

This post was edited by NevadaHasNOBalls on Jun 5 2021 06:21am
Jun 5 2021 09:55am
:wacko:

You hear that ?

Welcome to Reality, unfortunately you cannot Search for this one. It came to you.

I really should have never sent Textbook hundreds of hundreds of personal pictures and more years ago. You can search for that reality though.

This post was edited by Sempervirens on Jun 5 2021 09:56am
Jun 5 2021 10:25am
Quote (Sempervirens @ Jun 5 2021 11:55am)
:wacko:

You hear that ^Definite ?

Welcome to Reality, unfortunately you cannot Search for this one. It came to you.

I really should have never sent Textbook hundreds of hundreds of personal pictures and more years ago. You can search for that reality though.

Nice you and textbook have some romantic relationship.
Jun 5 2021 10:49am
Quote (NevadaHasNOBalls @ 5 Jun 2021 09:25)
Nice you and textbook have some romantic relationship.

Not exactly but sure, Textbook knows how to abuse someone after moving up in Staff. His Guildmates cannot follow site rules around me and cause me problems. He's wronged me in s/a cases while telling the public something else.

Maybe someone should take some serious thought and search into this.
Jun 5 2021 10:51am
Quote (Sempervirens @ Jun 5 2021 12:49pm)
Not exactly but sure, Textbook knows how to abuse someone after moving up in Staff. His Guildmates cannot follow site rules around me and cause me problems. He's wronged me in s/a cases while telling the public something else.

Maybe someone should take some serious thought and search into this.

Poor little victim.
Jr Admin
Gold: 7,900.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 5 2021 11:26am
Please keep the spam away, This forum is for posting suggestions and then discussing them.

Keep it on topic or dont post
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Closed New Topic New Poll