d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Official D2r Hockey Thread
Prev189101112235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,140.00
Aug 9 2021 07:18pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Aug 9 2021 05:43pm)
not sure if you are aware of the sexual harassmentl awsuit right now and the walkout thats occuring

they dont have significant resources as they are currently standing outside their workplace in a walk out
d2r was probably done months ago i dont think it would be pushed back could be wrong but yeah idk feel like thats not that big of a project
and blizz might have to put all their bolts in the d4 bucket cause it seems like wow is going down the drain with this lawsuit many people are quitting and content creators are saying fuck blizzard and wow
d4 might be the only thing that holds them down if wow goes in the shitter

Maybe I'm too cynical but like everything else, it'll pass in a couple weeks and things will go back normal.

They'll likely have no problem finding new workers if need be.
Gold: 10,995.01
Aug 9 2021 07:57pm
Quote (LuLer @ Aug 9 2021 09:18pm)
Maybe I'm too cynical but like everything else, it'll pass in a couple weeks and things will go back normal.

They'll likely have no problem finding new workers if need be.

yeahhh idk about that its from the state not a single person seems like this is a big deal thats not going to blow over
they have a lot of people that are involved a lot of the management and jay allen brack was forced to resign ect ect
going to be a big change up the new co leaders look promising for sure and maybe now the proper talent will get promoted due to ability not friendship status and games will go back to being good

but between covid and now this walk out lots of games are going to suffer d2r probably not really one of them the studio they got doing it is fairly new and probably not really involved its a lot of the wow team
with that in mind wow has been on a downward spiral for years and now the amount of subs and wow content creators that are bailing there is going to be a massive hole in blizzards wow #s

i absolutely see them shifting to diablo 4 trying to push it to dethrone wow cause their current cash cow is dieing
and as for finding new workers idk sexual harassment long hours shit pay ... everything you dont want in a work enviroment they used to draw people in wit the allure of making great games but thats not even really there anymore

This post was edited by dragoneth on Aug 9 2021 07:58pm
Gold: 17,801.00
Aug 9 2021 09:26pm
Budget allowing I will have a low-mid tier gaming rig up by the end of September.

Just in time for the full release.

Being an adult can be really lame at times.

I have gotten to the point where I feel bad if I buy things for enjoyment that I know I truly don't need.

Goal is to quit my job as soon as possible so in my mind if I spend money I am just pushing that goal back further.

But I mean it is Diablo II remaster.... The game I spend more time playing than any other. So I have to do it haha, even if it is out of character for me.

I have no doubt Activision is full of scumbags but this game is too good to pass up on.

This post was edited by Killingyouall on Aug 9 2021 09:27pm
Aug 9 2021 10:07pm
Quote (Killingyouall @ Aug 9 2021 11:26pm)
Budget allowing I will have a low-mid tier gaming rig up by the end of September.

I have gotten to the point where I feel bad if I buy things for enjoyment that I know I truly don't need.

Goal is to quit my job as soon as possible so in my mind if I spend money I am just pushing that goal back further.

But I mean it is Diablo II remaster.... The game I spend more time playing than any other. So I have to do it haha, even if it is out of character for me.

I have no doubt Activision is full of scumbags but this game is too good to pass up on.

yeah ive had it full paid pre order since beta was out :P
check out some amd ryzen builds if you arent they are probably a lot more bang for your buck vs the intels i know a lot of people are set on intel specially if they havnt upgraded recently but amd is putting up a fight with solid performance and price points
i used to be all intel if your gaming but i bought this 1st gen ryzen cpu and its done right by me lol amd got it right with the ryzen series

This post was edited by dragoneth on Aug 9 2021 10:08pm
Gold: 10.55
Aug 9 2021 10:46pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Aug 9 2021 09:07pm)
yeah ive had it full paid pre order since beta was out :P
check out some amd ryzen builds if you arent they are probably a lot more bang for your buck vs the intels i know a lot of people are set on intel specially if they havnt upgraded recently but amd is putting up a fight with solid performance and price points
i used to be all intel if your gaming but i bought this 1st gen ryzen cpu and its done right by me lol amd got it right with the ryzen series

Quote (Killingyouall @ Aug 9 2021 08:26pm)

Amd is definitely a good option, from what i understand though is that the integrators (dell, cyberpower, ibuypower, etc.) who do prebuilts are over pricing the amd systems compared to intel ones due to popularity, and then if you want the better prices by building the pc yourself, then you have to pay exorbitant prices for graphics cards. Its kind of a shit position to be in lol either way you're overpaying for something.
I recently built a new pc from NZXT (cuz im lazy and really didnt want to try and find a graphics card that isnt 2nd hand or scalped) and ended up going with an i5 10600kf + 3070ti just because it came out to about $300 cheaper than a ryzen 5 5600x + 3070ti.

This post was edited by VAS3CT0MY on Aug 9 2021 10:48pm
Aug 9 2021 11:14pm
Quote (VAS3CT0MY @ Aug 10 2021 12:46am)
Amd is definitely a good option, from what i understand though is that the integrators (dell, cyberpower, ibuypower, etc.) who do prebuilts are over pricing the amd systems compared to intel ones due to popularity, and then if you want the better prices by building the pc yourself, then you have to pay exorbitant prices for graphics cards. Its kind of a shit position to be in lol either way you're overpaying for something.
I recently built a new pc from NZXT (cuz im lazy and really didnt want to try and find a graphics card that isnt 2nd hand or scalped) and ended up going with an i5 10600kf + 3070ti just because it came out to about $300 cheaper than a ryzen 5 5600x + 3070ti.

damn thats crazy
i know the new ryzens are supposed to be coming with integrated gpus too maybe they just cost more now because of that
when i got my ryzen its 1st gen there is zero gpu all cpu so it was nice and cheap

and yeah building a pc right now is kind of a weird time with crypto mining and covid and just all kinds of shit lol

This post was edited by dragoneth on Aug 9 2021 11:15pm
Gold: 12,140.00
Aug 10 2021 01:59pm

6 weeks my dudes

if anyone else is gonna no life it let me know :D

This post was edited by LuLer on Aug 10 2021 02:11pm
Gold: 1,013.00
Aug 10 2021 02:41pm
Quote (LuLer @ Aug 10 2021 01:59pm)
https://i.imgur.com/VxGYVjd.png

6 weeks my dudes

I'll.play as much as possible.
Aug 10 2021 04:47pm
Quote (LuLer @ Aug 10 2021 03:59pm)
https://i.imgur.com/VxGYVjd.png

6 weeks my dudes

probably yeah :D

the graphics was the only thing that really bugged me about original d2 even these most recent resets so new graphics for the same game is like .... thats all ive ever wanted
i never really got bored of the game maybe baal runs or something but nobody forces you to do them you can mf duel trade ect ect the only issue was really the dated graphics

This post was edited by dragoneth on Aug 10 2021 04:50pm
Aug 10 2021 06:17pm
Q: How do I take part in the Early Access Beta?
A: Starting Friday August 13, Windows® PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4 players who pre-purchased DIABLO® II: RESURRECTED™ or Diablo® Prime Evil Collection will be able to play the Early Access Beta at 10:00 a.m. (PDT). On those supported platforms, players will be able to preload the game starting August 11.

Q: How long will the Beta last?
A: The Early Access weekend test will run until August 17 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT). The Open Beta weekend will run until August 23 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT).

still only act 1+2 but we get pally+druid and multiplayer enabled
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev189101112235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll