d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Lefties Have Made A Bronze Statue Of Their Leader
Prev12345612Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Apr 5 2021 06:02pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 5 2021 02:39pm)
I actually agree with this.

She was an invited speaker at a forum for billionaires, gave them some harsh words as planned, and then nothing changed because it's all for show so the billionaires can be like "look, we invited this kid to berate us".

I don't have any issues with her. She's a kid, she's at least got a good message, but she's not exactly a hero, and not exactly effective. Well, she's very effective at making fragile conservatives rage over a kid.

its rage right? it couldnt be clowning could it.
Gold: 11,571.00
Apr 5 2021 07:51pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 5 2021 07:56pm)
So... it's "like lol" because there's a more effective speaker?

I think you've largely contradicted your original point with this.

It’s lol because it’s a pathetic and shameless form of trying to influence people to a side.

Good arguments don’t need autistic kids as poster children to sway. Just because it’s effective doesn’t necessarily mean it’s good to use as it cheapens your argument.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Apr 5 2021 07:56pm
Gold: 8,900.00
Apr 5 2021 08:10pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 5 2021 07:02pm)
its rage right? it couldnt be clowning could it.

Apparently there is a bronze statue of your president... Its in his office right now

Kinda small though lol

I still prefer the diaper don balloon over this though

This post was edited by Metalwise4u on Apr 5 2021 08:20pm
Gold: 260.11
Apr 5 2021 08:40pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Apr 5 2021 08:51pm)
It’s lol because it’s a pathetic and shameless form of trying to influence people to a side.

Good arguments don’t need autistic kids as poster children to sway. Just because it’s effective doesn’t necessarily mean it’s good to use as it cheapens your argument.

That's a super simplistic take. What is right is not always easy to understand for the average person, and the people who are correct often are not the ones who have the most resources with which to spread their message.

If they did we would have agreed that climate change was something that needed to be taken seriously 50 years ago and we would have invested accordingly. Even Margaret Thatcher understood this. Unfortunately, organizations with much more money than their opposition decided to go on a propaganda campaign to take the heat off themselves.

It's pretty well documented at this point. We know that Exxon (I think? It was one of the major oil companies. Slips my mind exactly which one), authored a report in the 70's where they concluded climate change was definitely happening and should be studied to determine how it would affect shipping routes, and then went on to actively campaign in public against global warming even being a phenomena.
Apr 5 2021 08:48pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 5 2021 07:40pm)
That's a super simplistic take. What is right is not always easy to understand for the average person, and the people who are correct often are not the ones who have the most resources with which to spread their message.

If they did we would have agreed that climate change was something that needed to be taken seriously 50 years ago and we would have invested accordingly. Even Margaret Thatcher understood this. Unfortunately, organizations with much more money than their opposition decided to go on a propaganda campaign to take the heat off themselves.

It's pretty well documented at this point. We know that Exxon (I think? It was one of the major oil companies. Slips my mind exactly which one), authored a report in the 70's where they concluded climate change was definitely happening and should be studied to determine how it would affect shipping routes, and then went on to actively campaign in public against global warming even being a phenomena.

the left has endless reasons to be afraid and they will save us.

algore and global warming turns right around and buys himself multi million dollar beach front estate.. but we got a cool song out of it.
Al Gore sings "Ball of Fire" by Paul Shanklin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD0jeBhCjz0

Gold: 11,571.00
Apr 5 2021 08:50pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 5 2021 10:40pm)

I have no problem with people arguing to do something to prevent or slow or whatever when it comes to global warming. I do find pushing a 17 year old autistic girl to the front as a display cheap and kind of a turnoff.

Imagine if Exxon found some disabled black kid from Nigeria or any other country that’s generally very poor and has tons of people making some money as part of the oil industry. Now imagine this disabled kid was wheeled to a podium and then gave some speech how his dad making a few bucks a day is the only reason him and his 7 siblings aren’t starving to death. These people exist and they’re actually probably in the hundreds of thousands if not millions globally. But if Exxon used this approach to garner support it would be really poor taste and would immediately make me want to lean in opposition simply because the tactic is so shitty.

Apr 5 2021 09:18pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 5 2021 07:40pm)

the fear mongering used to be global cooling reee reee reee ice age reeeee
then when it wast its then
reee reeee we gona flood out reeee eeeeeee reeeeee be a slave of the government so they can save you reeee reeee reeeeeeee
then that didnt happen, now its called climate change, so every lil anomaly they can go reeeeer reeeeeee reeeeee be a slave be a slave so only the kookie left can save you.
some where in the middle of all that we were going to get bombed by meteorites and be afraid.
NOW ITS THE COOTIE
reeee reeeeeeeeee reeeeeee get a rag on your face government save ev1 by destroying them be a slave be a slave to the leftie kooks.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

obama? he bought a beach front estate also.

one should have a little compassion for greta. just a child and her antifa parents fill her full of fear.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Apr 5 2021 09:28pm
Gold: 342.00
Apr 5 2021 09:23pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 6 2021 11:18am)
the fear mongering used to be global cooling reee reee reee ice age reeeee
then when it wast its then
reee reeee we gona flood out reeee eeeeeee reeeeee be a slave of the government so they can save you reeee reeee reeeeeeee
then that didnt happen, now its called climate change, so every lil anomaly they can go reeeeer reeeeeee reeeeee be a slave be a slave so only the kookie left can save you.
some where in the middle of all that we were going to get bombed by meteorites and be afraid.
NOW ITS THE COOTIE
reeee reeeeeeeeee reeeeeee get a rag on your face government save ev1 by destroying them be a slave be a slave to the leftie kooks.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you rephrase your sentences, can't get the gist due to all the extra texts you put in.
Apr 5 2021 09:25pm
Quote (Arctis @ Apr 5 2021 08:23pm)
Can you rephrase your sentences, can't get the gist due to all the extra texts you put in.

your lost regardless so ...................no

here listen to cool song about how we laugh at you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD0jeBhCjz0

This post was edited by TiStuff on Apr 5 2021 09:29pm
Gold: 342.00
Apr 5 2021 09:29pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 6 2021 11:25am)
your lost regardless so ...................no

Ok, I knew that maintaining a reasonable discussion with you wouldn't be viable.
When all your sources are from BitChutes, it definitely would be difficult to convince you into looking at other credible sources.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345612Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll