d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > New George Floyd Riots
Prev12345642Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 12,730.67
Mar 8 2021 09:07pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Mar 8 2021 05:40pm)

Do you honestly believe that this is true? We do pretty terrible things overseas.

Infantry are not allowed to engage in combat unless they are fired upon. Cops in America are allowed to engage if something is perceived to be a weapon. Like I said, it's fucked up that a bunch of rag heads have more rights than Americans.
Gold: 10,655.00
Mar 8 2021 09:11pm

I didn't see the: "Could literally care less" option in the poll.
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 8 2021 10:02pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Mar 8 2021 08:40pm)
Do you honestly believe that this is true? We do pretty terrible things overseas.

I'm curious to hear his point of view.

Like which actual situations piss him off?

The world is a better place with Fentanyl Floyd six feet under.

Quote (thundercock @ Mar 8 2021 10:07pm)
Infantry are not allowed to engage in combat unless they are fired upon. Cops in America are allowed to engage if something is perceived to be a weapon. Like I said, it's fucked up that a bunch of rag heads have more rights than Americans.

The crips kill more Americans than ragheads.

If you want to put your ass on the line to stop them via your methods, be my guest.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Mar 8 2021 10:03pm
Gold: 633.87
Mar 8 2021 10:34pm
Quote (thundercock @ Mar 8 2021 10:07pm)

The United States assassinates its foreign enemies and accepts collateral damage as a cost of war.

Neither of those things is happening within the country. The fact that the police only kill a couple score unarmed by mistake every year is a colossal victory in a country as violent as ours.
Gold: 4,400.67
Mar 8 2021 11:42pm
Quote (thundercock @ 9 Mar 2021 04:07)

Afaik, civilians which are perceived as being suicide bombers approaching an American base or post are fair game.
Gold: 57.00
Mar 8 2021 11:47pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 8 Mar 2021 20:42)
I posted the radio show the prosecutor was on at the time where he admitted it lol. No need to call it "extraordinary".

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/ferguson_police_department_report.pdf

Is this the investigation you're referencing? Because it's pretty damning to your claims if it is. Unless you're, once again, compartmentalizing. These riots have never been about single actions, even though single actions are the catalysts.

Pres Obama and AG Lynch and their justice dept said there was no cause for charges you racist. no one cares about your smalltime take on things, the bad parts of of Missouri provide us enough issues as is. you don’t know more than they do stick to cleaning up petri-dishes with your rotten tounge

Quote (thundercock @ 8 Mar 2021 20:22)
The rules of engagement for a war zone are stricter than the rules of engagement in America. Effectively, it means a bunch of fucking hajis have more rights than Americans.

uh one of our canine soldiers hunted down an “unarmed haji” in a hole which helped lead to his demise

i highly doubt that fella got read his miranda rights during that military operation

rules of engagement for war predate the colonies much less our nation. and im firmly anti police violence and pro law enforcement reform. unfortunately the current admin is made up of a crime bill writing megalomaniac (which the last admin tried successfully to undo some of the damage that guy did) and a crooked cop
Gold: 12,730.67
Mar 9 2021 12:01am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Mar 8 2021 08:02pm)
The crips kill more Americans than ragheads.

If you want to put your ass on the line to stop them via your methods, be my guest.

I just want accountability. If you fuck up, your ass should be fired. That's the way it works for you, me, and the rest of this country. How long do you think these government welfare queens would last if they fucked up as bad as they do in the private sector? We should have a national database of law enforcement fuck ups so that they can't be hired again from a sister agency.

Abolish police unions. Create a STRONG barrier between law enforcement and the justice system. Force cops to have liability insurance with their home, retirement, etc. as collateral. I'm not talking strictly about police shootings either. Any time a cop enters the wrong home, arrests the wrong suspect, etc. should have consequences.

Quote (bogie160 @ Mar 8 2021 08:34pm)
The United States assassinates its foreign enemies and accepts collateral damage as a cost of war.

Neither of those things is happening within the country. The fact that the police only kill a couple score unarmed by mistake every year is a colossal victory in a country as violent as ours.

Drone warfare is a separate issue. I said that infantry has stricter rules of engagement than American police officers.

Quote (excellence @ Mar 8 2021 09:47pm)
Pres Obama and AG Lynch and their justice dept said there was no cause for charges you racist. no one cares about your smalltime take on things, the bad parts of of Missouri provide us enough issues as is. you don’t know more than they do stick to cleaning up petri-dishes with your rotten tounge

uh one of our canine soldiers hunted down an “unarmed haji” in a hole which helped lead to his demise

i highly doubt that fella got read his miranda rights during that military operation

rules of engagement for war predate the colonies much less our nation. and im firmly anti police violence and pro law enforcement reform. unfortunately the current admin is made up of a crime bill writing megalomaniac (which the last admin tried successfully to undo some of the damage that guy did) and a crooked cop

The austere scholar you're referring to was armed and I believe the dog was injured when he detonated.

This post was edited by thundercock on Mar 9 2021 12:05am
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 9 2021 12:04am
Quote (thundercock @ Mar 9 2021 01:01am)
I just want accountability. If you fuck up, your ass should be fired. That's the way it works for you, me, and the rest of this country. How long do you think these government welfare queens would last if they fucked up as bad as they do in the private sector? We should have a national database of law enforcement fuck ups so that they can't be hired again from a sister agency.

Abolish police unions. Create a STRONG barrier between law enforcement and the justice system. Force cops to have liability insurance with their home, retirement, etc. as collateral. I'm not talking strictly about police shootings either. Any time a cop enters the wrong home, arrests the wrong suspect, etc. should have consequences.

Who fucked up?

George Floyd had enough fentanyl in his blood to kill the Florida Buccaroos

You have delusional opinions about the actual statistics of situations and their outcomes

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Mar 9 2021 12:04am
Gold: 6,376.70
Mar 9 2021 12:21am
Minor update: Roughly an hour before I posted this poll, the jury selection was delayed for a day while an additional charge was considered. I do not know what the result of bringing that further charge was, whether it was added or not. Judge has ordered that jury selection will start tomorrow (Tuesday) without further delay.

I checked for updates just after posting the poll. So my claim that jury selection was proceeding today (Monday) was clearly negligent on my part. My apologies.
Gold: 231,782.70
Mar 9 2021 12:38am
they'll happen if they want them to
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345642Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll