d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > New George Floyd Riots
Prev1232425262742Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 347.20
Apr 20 2021 04:49pm
Quote (phoenixfire82 @ Apr 20 2021 06:46pm)
I feel completely disconnected from what happens in urban areas at this point. Really couldn't care less if they turn them into rubble. From "how dare they" to "carry on" in ~12 months.

If you believe this is soon over and you're going back to your normal live soon, i have a bad news for you. What you see now will get worst and it's only the beginning. Mask? Add a few more years. Covid lockdown? As long as the people allow them to. Mate , when i say you guys better wake up fast, you guys better wake up fast.

It's not a conspiracy, these are real things like the vaccine passport you guys all called a conspiracy. A real conspiracy look like this: "World = Flat"
Gold: 63,142.89
Apr 20 2021 04:58pm
the temp in MN is about 40F right now. Supposed to drop down to 30 as they get closer to 2am. That's much colder than things were in late May 2020, where people seemed comfortable all night.

I'd think that this weather would help temper people enthusiasm for being out too long.
Gold: 155,987.20
Apr 20 2021 05:01pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Apr 20 2021 06:49pm)
If you believe this is soon over and you're going back to your normal live soon, i have a bad news for you. What you see now will get worst and it's only the beginning. Mask? Add a few more years. Covid lockdown? As long as the people allow them to. Mate , when i say you guys better wake up fast, you guys better wake up fast.

It's not a conspiracy, these are real things like the vaccine passport you guys all called a conspiracy. A real conspiracy look like this: "World = Flat"

I never stopped living normally as I don't live in a blue area. Some people wear masks and shit sometimes around here but nobody really cares if you do or don't. I'm all for acceleration, bring on the loony policies. I don't want us to end up with a right wing strong man but that's the way we're headed if the leftist idiots don't pump the brakes; they pretended the orange jelly bean was that guy but lul let's be real. What do I need to wake up to that I haven't already? I'm redpilled af I just don't care that much cause there's literally fuck all I can do about it. It'd be the same reaction I'd have if earth was thrown out of its orbit and was careening into the sun "well that sucks".
Gold: 17,554.00
Apr 20 2021 05:09pm
Gold: 347.20
Apr 20 2021 05:16pm
Quote (phoenixfire82 @ Apr 20 2021 07:01pm)
I never stopped living normally as I don't live in a blue area. Some people wear masks and shit sometimes around here but nobody really cares if you do or don't. I'm all for acceleration, bring on the loony policies. I don't want us to end up with a right wing strong man but that's the way we're headed if the leftist idiots don't pump the brakes; they pretended the orange jelly bean was that guy but lul let's be real. What do I need to wake up to that I haven't already? I'm redpilled af I just don't care that much cause there's literally fuck all I can do about it. It'd be the same reaction I'd have if earth was thrown out of its orbit and was careening into the sun "well that sucks".

Pretty much. At least you get it.
Gold: 6,376.70
Apr 20 2021 11:05pm
Riots continue unabated in Portland tonight. Not particularly larger or smaller. Also seeing rioting in Minneapolis, but small. Many riots elsewhere. Current riots all being attributed to Daunte Wright.
Gold: 63,142.89
Apr 20 2021 11:20pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Apr 21 2021 01:05am)
Also seeing rioting in Minneapolis, but small.

source?
Gold: 11,571.00
Apr 21 2021 06:13am
welp, it didn't take very long.

Last night Columbus saw protests because of this:

Police in Columbus, Ohio, on Tuesday fatally shot a Black teenage girl they confronted as she lunged at two people with a knife, as seen in police video footage of the encounter, authorities said.

The incident, sparking street protests in Ohio’s largest city, came as the nation was focused on the guilty verdict a Minneapolis jury returned against a white former Minneapolis police officer charged with murdering George Floyd last year by kneeling on his neck.

Releasing police body-camera video of Tuesday's shooting hours later, the interim Columbus police chief, Michael Woods, said officers involved there were responding to an emergency-911 call from someone who reported an attempted stabbing at a home on the city's southeast side.

Arriving police encountered a chaotic scene of several people on the front lawn where the teenager in question, brandishing a knife, charged toward one female who falls backwards, then lunged at a second female, the video showed.

A slow-motion replay of the video shows the second victim stumbling backward against a car parked in the driveway as the knife-wielding youth raises the weapon as if about to stab her, and an officer opens fire.

The teenager immediately collapses against the parked car and onto the ground, and the weapon, which appears to be a kitchen-style knife, is seen lying on the pavement near her as an officer crouches at her side to render medical aid.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ohio-police-kill-teenaged-black-girl-say-media-family-2021-04-21/
Gold: 4,673.69
Apr 21 2021 06:20am
Probably yes... :Y <_<
Gold: 2.70
Apr 21 2021 09:41pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Apr 21 2021 07:13am)
welp, it didn't take very long.

Last night Columbus saw protests because of this:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ohio-police-kill-teenaged-black-girl-say-media-family-2021-04-21/

play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1232425262742Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll