d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > New George Floyd Riots
Prev1202122232442Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 347.20
Apr 19 2021 04:20pm
Quote (kenw @ Apr 19 2021 06:12pm)
If there's an acquittal, I might actually join the protests. I'd personally be narrowly satisfied with manslaughter.

You too like most of these people enjoying this opportunity to get free sneakers? New TV perhaps? Or maybe stock up on frozen chicken?
Gold: 1,005.00
Apr 19 2021 04:49pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Apr 19 2021 06:20pm)
You too like most of these people enjoying this opportunity to get free sneakers? New TV perhaps? Or maybe stock up on frozen chicken?

Protests /= riots but I appreciate the support. Glad you cooled down after that emotional outburst yesterday.
Apr 19 2021 04:51pm
Quote (kenw @ Apr 19 2021 06:49pm)
Protests /= riots but I appreciate the support. Glad you cooled down after that emotional outburst yesterday.

The fact you made your own scenario bout whatever happened yesterday in your head show me that you can't be taken seriously on whatever topic. If you want to be taken seriously, remove the Obama stuff, remove the "Selling gg d2 names" under that SIG and mmm, change that profile. It'd work if you were 14-16 but you're 30+ now. Act like it.

Have a great day and GL with whatever you do on a daily.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Apr 19 2021 04:51pm
Apr 19 2021 04:59pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Apr 19 2021 06:51pm)
The fact you made your own scenario bout whatever happened yesterday in your head show me that you can't be taken seriously on whatever topic. If you want to be taken seriously, remove the Obama stuff, remove the "Selling gg d2 names" under that SIG and mmm, change that profile. It'd work if you were 14-16 but you're 30+ now. Act like it.

Have a great day and GL with whatever you do on a daily.

You were so incensed that you spammed my inbox and had a 10-post tantrum while I was laughing my ass off chilling. I have never in my lifetime seen someone this triggered before over essentially nothing - you need medical help asap before you hurt someone you psychotic little man.
Apr 19 2021 09:25pm
Quote (kenw @ Apr 19 2021 06:59pm)
You were so incensed that you spammed my inbox and had a 10-post tantrum while I was laughing my ass off chilling. I have never in my lifetime seen someone this triggered before over essentially nothing - you need medical help asap before you hurt someone you psychotic little man.

I won't lie, i feel some type of pity for you. So when someone talk to you he's either "Spamming" or "Mad" or a Trump fan ? We're you raised online by any chance? Ever heard of conversations? The amount of hatred you spam online at your age is fucked up.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Apr 19 2021 09:26pm
Apr 19 2021 09:41pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Apr 19 2021 11:25pm)
I won't lie, i feel some type of pity for you. So when someone talk to you he's either "Spamming" or "Mad" or a Trump fan ? We're you raised online by any chance? Ever heard of conversations? The amount of hatred you spam online at your age is fucked up.

The only disdain I have is towards racists and most Trumpers. You easily fall in both categories, and you were clearly in tears last night for whatever reason, which isn't normal. Also quit the cringeworthy projecting, Mr. Only European Immigration & Immigrants Shouldn't Be Able to Vote. Stop being stupid.
Apr 19 2021 09:47pm
Quote (kenw @ Apr 19 2021 11:41pm)
The only disdain I have is towards racists and most Trumpers. You easily fall in both categories, and you were clearly in tears last night for whatever reason, which isn't normal. Also quit the cringeworthy projecting, Mr. Only European Immigration & Immigrants Shouldn't Be Able to Vote. Stop being stupid.

You are 30+ and spend at least 5-6 hours + daily on PaRD just to argue bout non sense. You are 30+ mate. Wake the fk up or it'll be too late soon and your life will have been trolling the same 2-3 guys on PaRD. Such a beautiful life?
Apr 19 2021 09:59pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Apr 19 2021 11:47pm)
You are 30+ and spend at least 5-6 hours + daily on PaRD just to argue bout non sense. You are 30+ mate. Wake the fk up or it'll be too late soon and your life will have been trolling the same 2-3 guys on PaRD. Such a beautiful life?

First and foremost, the last time I was active here prior to Nov/Dec of last year was a decade ago. It's pretty much the last time I updated my profile + sig etc. The only reason I returned last year was due to boredom from the pandemic and curiosity as to how people like you would react to your messiah being dethroned. Five months later, based on your sea of tears via posts and private messages yesterday, the wound is still fresh it seems which is I find humorous to say the least. I work remotely and make the same money as I would have working in the office and there are strict covid rules therefore I'm pretty much confined home until the vaccines rolll out and the wave subsides. I'd suggest taking your medication because if an online stranger can get into your head like this, then you have some deep seated issues you need to address - no wonder every woman dumps you. You are the only person here who would make multiple multis to post on a dead forum so that says a lot about your mental health. If I were banned here, I'd simply stop logging in and return maybe in 2022 or 2024. Stop being stupid.

This post was edited by kenw on Apr 19 2021 10:00pm
Apr 19 2021 10:09pm
Quote (kenw @ Apr 19 2021 11:59pm)
First and foremost, the last time I was active here prior to Nov/Dec of last year was a decade ago. It's pretty much the last time I updated my profile + sig etc. The only reason I returned last year was due to boredom from the pandemic and curiosity as to how people like you would react to your messiah being dethroned. Five months later, based on your sea of tears via posts and private messages yesterday, the wound is still fresh it seems which is I find humorous to say the least. I work remotely and make the same money as I would have working in the office and there are strict covid rules therefore I'm pretty much confined home until the vaccines rolll out and the wave subsides. I'd suggest taking your medication because if an online stranger can get into your head like this, then you have some deep seated issues you need to address - no wonder every woman dumps you. You are the only person here who would make multiple multis to post on a dead forum so that says a lot about your mental health. If I were banned here, I'd simply stop logging in and return maybe in 2022 or 2024. Stop being stupid.

We're talking NOW in the present. Look at yourself... Good luck man but i hope for you that you find a path you love. Right now you're a wreck. I legit don't think you offended anyone in all those attempts and the worst is that, all that time you'll never get back.

Gl Bud.

Just so you know. I legit didn't take the time to read most of your brick. U been rambling too much bout non sense that have nothing to do with anything so like others, ill read 2-3 words and reply to keep you going n going.
Apr 19 2021 10:12pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Apr 20 2021 12:09am)
We're talking NOW in the present. Look at yourself... Good luck man but i hope for you that you find a path you love. Right now you're a wreck. I legit don't think you offended anyone in all those attempts and the worst is that, all that time you'll never get back.

Gl Bud.

Just so you know. I legit didn't take the time to read most of your brick. U been rambling too much bout non sense that have nothing to do with anything so like others, ill read 2-3 words and reply to keep you going n going.

Eh, once you get your blood test and fix your hormonal imbalance, I'd be happy to converse with you normally. Until then, stop being stupid.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1202122232442Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll