d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Lefties Think They Are Super Intelectials
Prev1141516171819Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 6,376.70
Feb 11 2021 10:57am
Quote (Crunkt @ 11 Feb 2021 08:54)
no one is lying bro you need to check your sources maybe dont use fox or other repub lie places you know might help ya for being able to understand what other peoplea re talking about without immediately falling back to the 'ur lying idk what ur saying' defense.

Im no lawyer though Im not so good at writing in bullet points like you I more try to incite other to write bullet point lists usually.

Just as I didn't vote for Trump 2020, I'm not a lawyer. Nor do I often watch or read Fox news as a source.

Once again, you're making false and empty claims. You aren't getting your "gotcha" moment here brother. You're simply looking uninformed and every bit as crazy as the worst of the Q crowd.

Dunno what caused you to involve yourself in PaRD, but it's quite telling that the quality of conversation immediately drops to the gutter the moment you post. Put in some effort.
Gold: 17,609.00
Feb 11 2021 11:01am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 11 Feb 2021 11:57)
Just as I didn't vote for Trump 2020, I'm not a lawyer. Nor do I often watch or read Fox news as a source.

Once again, you're making false and empty claims. You aren't getting your "gotcha" moment here brother. You're simply looking uninformed and every bit as crazy as the worst of the Q crowd.

Dunno what caused you to involve yourself in PaRD, but it's quite telling that the quality of conversation immediately drops to the gutter the moment you post. Put in some effort.

well i mean since you seem to assume so much about me i figured i would just play your game seemed fun at the time but now your upset so idk what u want from me u know

whats a gotcha moment stop meta ing the conversation do you do that with like everyone you talk to no wonder you dont have a gf bro a girl talks to you and you too busy choosing your own adventure in your head just be free of the meta bro live the game and right now your party is losing the game bro you gotta help them man you know cuz all the people in the world n stuff think yall psychois and I keep tryin to tell em that naw fam repubs and dems are actually same people but you make it real hard when u crying about other people all the time
Feb 11 2021 11:04am
Quote (Crunkt @ 11 Feb 2021 09:01)
well i mean since you seem to assume so much about me i figured i would just play your game seemed fun at the time but now your upset so idk what u want from me u know

whats a gotcha moment stop meta ing the conversation do you do that with like everyone you talk to no wonder you dont have a gf bro a girl talks to you and you too busy choosing your own adventure in your head just be free of the meta bro live the game and right now your party is losing the game bro you gotta help them man you know cuz all the people in the world n stuff think yall psychois and I keep tryin to tell em that naw fam repubs and dems are actually same people but you make it real hard when u crying about other people all the time

Where to start? Your record for the day, thus far: "HAHAHA! REPS SO STUPID, DEMS STOLE IT AND SHUTTING THEM DOWN, HAHAHAHAHAA!"

Seems roughly a fair summary. Useless and pointless. When it's pointed out that your posts are pointless, "HAHAHA! YOU'RE GETTING OWNED YOU REP FOX NEWS WATCHER INCEL!"

When it's pointed out, "Not republican, not a fox news watcher, happily married" you'll post yet another incredibly stupid attempt at an insult. Once again, why are you in PaRD? You don't have a point. You aren't trying to debate anything political or religious. This isn't the Battle Floor. It's not a flaming zone.

Aren't you tired of being wrong?
Feb 11 2021 11:09am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 11 Feb 2021 12:04)
Where to start? Your record for the day, thus far: "HAHAHA! REPS SO STUPID, DEMS STOLE IT AND SHUTTING THEM DOWN, HAHAHAHAHAA!"

Seems roughly a fair summary. Useless and pointless. When it's pointed out that your posts are pointless, "HAHAHA! YOU'RE GETTING OWNED YOU REP FOX NEWS WATCHER INCEL!"

When it's pointed out, "Not republican, not a fox news watcher, happily married" you'll post yet another incredibly stupid attempt at an insult. Once again, why are you in PaRD? You don't have a point. You aren't trying to debate anything political or religious. This isn't the Battle Floor. It's not a flaming zone.

Aren't you tired of being wrong?

ya bro gotta represent you know gotta be able to connect with you repubs ytou know people spend months years working hard on here typing to yall trying to talk sense into you but naw when i start chattin like a broke joke repub you ready to have the conversation of a lifetime well im cglad my chat is now at your level where u feel safe to respond i wouldnt want you to feel unwanted bro everyone is wanted fam, bro everyone has love bro spread it you know thats what Libs want bro
Feb 11 2021 11:22am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 11 Feb 2021 05:35)
Legacy? Theyre still here

From a purely scholarly perspective, I suspect the reference is "how will history view the modern actions of the 'lefties' of today?"

Ironically, I think the majority of what's listed won't be how history views things. 97% of public school K-12 teachers are either Democrats or left-leaning Independents. When the social controls that teach children how to think are one-sided and do not encourage critical thinking, and instead promote critical theory, at what point does the legacy simply become whatever they say it is?

Why is it that so many school aged children actively believe the Republicans were the party of slavery?
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Feb 11 2021 04:26pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 11 2021 04:17am)
What a nonsensical post. Two companies that quite literally do the same thing are now no longer competitors.

According to your nonsensical reasoning, a locally owned general goods store is NOT a competitor for the newly established Walmart. When the local store goes out of business, it wasn't because of competition, it was just... Um... Coincidence?

Youtube has actively gone out of it's way to impose a high level of censorship, and deplatformed a large number of creators over perfectly legal free speech. Bitchute has offered a platform that won't play mommy.

If you're going to make an argument, try to have it make some form of sense, because as it stands, your only point currently appears to be, "YouTwitFace is established, all others are suck, so stick with YouTwitFace". :)

lol "youtwitface" did you make that up? its funny
Feb 11 2021 04:31pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 11 2021 08:36am)
Thats right no one wants Parler its trash taking money from the Machine bro cant do that getting taken down

you know what that means?

That means the rig is on the Dem side fam we got all the corporations Bezos Zuckerberg all of em bro come join bro the cookies are good.
Or you could keep getting owned and qq for the next umpteen years

leftie admission being tool of the corporate elite. A sell out, A order follower
Feb 11 2021 04:34pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 11 Feb 2021 14:26)
lol "youtwitface" did you make that up? its funny

No? Conjoining Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook is... "YouTwitFace". This is an old trope, mate.
Feb 11 2021 04:40pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 11 2021 02:34pm)
No? Conjoining Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook is... "YouTwitFace". This is an old trope, mate.

ok thanks
Feb 11 2021 04:40pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 11 Feb 2021 17:31)
leftie admission being tool of the corporate elite. A sell out, A order follower

ya bro folower bro just like all the repubs that followed the presidents orders to storm the capitol sheep bro herded naam sayin right into the capitol all those repubs getting arrested and antifa actually did it all whos following who bro dems won dawgie naam sayin victory bro its over fam yall done yall needa figure your shit out fam cuz repub party getting dumber by the day bro u see tucker carlsons joke of a show last night omg how do you repuibs take that in without wanting to remove your own eyes and ears via crow pecking bro crazy repubs bro fuckn sheep bro baahhh naam sayin you lost

get on the right side of the rig fam
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1141516171819Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll