d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Lefties Think They Are Super Intelectials
Prev1131415161719Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 6,376.70
Feb 11 2021 06:17am
Quote (Sh00p @ 10 Feb 2021 19:55)
Bitchute is a what now? Whoa ease it back there. To compete with someone you need to be somewhere close to their level. I can understand why this notion eludes you. Bitchute does not compete with youtube on literally anything, which is why no one on earth can come close to making a decent living on the platform and thus mentally ill trump cultists take to the site to ramble on about gay frogs in their cereal.

What a nonsensical post. Two companies that quite literally do the same thing are now no longer competitors.

According to your nonsensical reasoning, a locally owned general goods store is NOT a competitor for the newly established Walmart. When the local store goes out of business, it wasn't because of competition, it was just... Um... Coincidence?

Youtube has actively gone out of it's way to impose a high level of censorship, and deplatformed a large number of creators over perfectly legal free speech. Bitchute has offered a platform that won't play mommy.

If you're going to make an argument, try to have it make some form of sense, because as it stands, your only point currently appears to be, "YouTwitFace is established, all others are suck, so stick with YouTwitFace". :)
Gold: 2,617.52
Feb 11 2021 07:35am
Legacy? Theyre still here
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Feb 11 2021 10:10am
Dude thinks a small general goods store can compete with a wal mart supercenter, futher cementing the fact he has no clue what levels of competition are. Lets just throw your tee ball kids onto the tampa bay rays theyre the exact same thing.
Gold: 17,609.00
Feb 11 2021 10:13am
I wrote a Haiku with my GIGANTIC LIBERAL BRAIN that simply oozes with knowledge and privilege, hope you enjoy

exec orders like '16

Repubs Owned af

we dancin'
Feb 11 2021 10:35am
Quote (Sh00p @ 11 Feb 2021 08:10)
Dude thinks a small general goods store can compete with a wal mart supercenter, futher cementing the fact he has no clue what levels of competition are. Lets just throw your tee ball kids onto the tampa bay rays theyre the exact same thing.

Local shops have successfully competed against Walmart Supercenters all over the nation. As a general rule, it doesn't work out well for them, but on a case by case? Sure, it happens.

The true level of competition between Parler and Twitter? Donald Trump announces he's going to move to parler. Parler gets tens of millions of new account registrations overnight. Twitter usage FALLS.

Overnight, Trump turned Parler from a small startup just gaining steam into a major competitor for Twitter. Amazon's reaction, due entirely to their contract with Twitter? Breach their contract with Parler to end the competition.

The fact that YOU don't understand anti-competitive behavior is your problem. At a guess, had Parler's contract with AWS included a percentage of ad revenue, like Twitter's did, they wouldn't have been cut off.
Feb 11 2021 10:36am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 11 Feb 2021 11:35)
Local shops have successfully competed against Walmart Supercenters all over the nation. As a general rule, it doesn't work out well for them, but on a case by case? Sure, it happens.

The true level of competition between Parler and Twitter? Donald Trump announces he's going to move to parler. Parler gets tens of millions of new account registrations overnight. Twitter usage FALLS.

Overnight, Trump turned Parler from a small startup just gaining steam into a major competitor for Twitter. Amazon's reaction, due entirely to their contract with Twitter? Breach their contract with Parler to end the competition.

The fact that YOU don't understand anti-competitive behavior is your problem. At a guess, had Parler's contract with AWS included a percentage of ad revenue, like Twitter's did, they wouldn't have been cut off.

Thats right no one wants Parler its trash taking money from the Machine bro cant do that getting taken down

you know what that means?

That means the rig is on the Dem side fam we got all the corporations Bezos Zuckerberg all of em bro come join bro the cookies are good.

Or you could keep getting owned and qq for the next umpteen years
Feb 11 2021 10:38am
Quote (Crunkt @ 11 Feb 2021 08:36)
Thats right no one wants Parler its trash taking money from the Machine bro cant do that getting taken down

you know what that means?

That means the rig is on the Dem side fam we got all the corporations Bezos Zuckerberg all of em bro come join bro the cookies are good.
Or you could keep getting owned and qq for the next umpteen years

Why are you screeching at me like an idiot? I'm pointing out corruption and illegal activity. I'm not much interested in "grand conspiracies".

Go take a time out, grab yourself a beer (if you're old enough), and calm your titties, mate.
Feb 11 2021 10:43am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 11 Feb 2021 11:38)
Why are you screeching at me like an idiot? I'm pointing out corruption and illegal activity. I'm not much interested in "grand conspiracies".

Go take a time out, grab yourself a beer (if you're old enough), and calm your titties, mate.

ya man corruption and illegal activity like would it be bad if Biden hired his entire family to the white house and paid them over a mil a year with gov't money that would be corrupt af no.

I think Biden should do that you know hire his entire family and put them on the books and also pay them from his corporate company at the same time. WOuldnt be corrupt or illegal at all.

Or Maybe Biden should impose a travel ban on All Muslims you know a good blanket statement that wouldnt be corrupt or unethical at all.

Ya ur right Biden definitely shouldn't do corrupt or illegal things like Hold funds from a foreign government until they investigate Trumps kids That would be cuper corrupt and illegal.

Well wait all of the above things you were saying are fine under Trump so mayube Biden should o all that yep yep yep makes total sense you point to a bad thing and say looookkk im pointting to a badd thingggggg omggg im speciall. well ur really bad at pointing out illegal and corrupt things where u been the last 4 years fam hiding under a rock i guess playing too much ladder slasher maybe idk lmk
Feb 11 2021 10:50am
Quote (Crunkt @ 11 Feb 2021 08:43)
ya man corruption and illegal activity like would it be bad if Biden hired his entire family to the white house and paid them over a mil a year with gov't money that would be corrupt af no.

I think Biden should do that you know hire his entire family and put them on the books and also pay them from his corporate company at the same time. WOuldnt be corrupt or illegal at all.

Or Maybe Biden should impose a travel ban on All Muslims you know a good blanket statement that wouldnt be corrupt or unethical at all.

Ya ur right Biden definitely shouldn't do corrupt or illegal things like Hold funds from a foreign government until they investigate Trumps kids That would be cuper corrupt and illegal.

Well wait all of the above things you were saying are fine under Trump so mayube Biden should o all that yep yep yep makes total sense you point to a bad thing and say looookkk im pointting to a badd thingggggg omggg im speciall. well ur really bad at pointing out illegal and corrupt things where u been the last 4 years fam hiding under a rock i guess playing too much ladder slasher maybe idk lmk

1. The highest paid government official is Fauci, who earns less than $1m per year. Why are you lying?

2. Biden's family doesn't benefit from direct government employment, they make significantly more benefitting from his name and influence.

3. Muslims have never been banned from travelling to the US. Even after 9/11 this never happened. Why are you lying?

4. You mean like threatening to withhold funds that Congress has already approved from a foreign government until/unless they fire a prosecutor looking into a company his son had business dealings with? That's a Logan Act violation, btw.

You're pointing at things Biden has already done, hell, even the travel ban on high-terrorism nations came from a list composed by the Obama/Biden administration. You've been propagandized to a point that you're starting to believe what you're saying. It's embarrassing.
Feb 11 2021 10:54am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 11 Feb 2021 11:50)
1. The highest paid government official is Fauci, who earns less than $1m per year. Why are you lying?

2. Biden's family doesn't benefit from direct government employment, they make significantly more benefitting from his name and influence.

3. Muslims have never been banned from travelling to the US. Even after 9/11 this never happened. Why are you lying?

4. You mean like threatening to withhold funds that Congress has already approved from a foreign government until/unless they fire a prosecutor looking into a company his son had business dealings with? That's a Logan Act violation, btw.

You're pointing at things Biden has already done, hell, even the travel ban on high-terrorism nations came from a list composed by the Obama/Biden administration. You've been propagandized to a point that you're starting to believe what you're saying. It's embarrassing.

no one is lying bro you need to check your sources maybe dont use fox or other repub lie places you know might help ya for being able to understand what other peoplea re talking about without immediately falling back to the 'ur lying idk what ur saying' defense.

Im no lawyer though Im not so good at writing in bullet points like you I more try to incite other to write bullet point lists usually.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1131415161719Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll