d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Ladder Slasher Suggestions. More!!
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,895.93
Feb 24 2021 05:35am
Quote (slushslush @ Feb 25 2021 12:22am)
Cmon man?

You whistle to climb... you are cheating... doesn't matter what excuse any of you come up with... basically none of you can explore from level 1 to MQ in a group climb.

Basically... after this post, come at me and tell me I am wrong... you all have explored upto MQ every time you have been in a group.
Gold: 10,183.52
Feb 24 2021 05:44am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 24 2021 06:35am)
You whistle to climb... you are cheating... doesn't matter what excuse any of you come up with... basically none of you can explore from level 1 to MQ in a group climb.

Basically... after this post, come at me and tell me I am wrong... you all have explored upto MQ every time you have been in a group.

Lmfao.

Your being crazy.

It’s in the game how is it cheating?

Get over your self

You play guardian. You are cheating

This post was edited by slushslush on Feb 24 2021 05:46am
Gold: 20,051.45
Warn: 30%
Feb 24 2021 05:46am
Gold: 8,895.93
Feb 24 2021 05:58am
Quote (slushslush @ Feb 25 2021 12:44am)
Lmfao.

Your being crazy.

It’s in the game how is it cheating?

Get over your self

Interesting response.

So you can enter a catacomb (maze) and instantly have monsters spawn in front of you without even exploring because your "whistle" directs monsters to you instantly?

What is the radius of your "whistle" in the maze indicates your exact location in 1 second?

What is the distance the monsters travel in the maze (size dependent on level) to appear in front of you in 1 second?

This phenomenon is unprecedented... are all character classes "Summoners" where they can just "whistle" and monsters appear?

It is cheating in my opinion, but because it is easier for players to sit on their arses and call monsters to help them level up when they don't need to move is cheating... yup... whistling is cheating... there needs to be a RADIUS formula so it is NOT abused, where you have to MOVE in a catacomb (maze) to encounter more monsters when they whistle.

Basically... you need to MOVE in a catacomb (maze) after exhausting the "whistle" function to get more monsters to appear instantly in that radius.

Anyway... it is just a basic game and can NOT develop beyond this example.
Gold: 10,183.52
Feb 24 2021 06:11am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 24 2021 06:58am)
Interesting response.

So you can enter a catacomb (maze) and instantly have monsters spawn in front of you without even exploring because your "whistle" directs monsters to you instantly?

What is the radius of your "whistle" in the maze indicates your exact location in 1 second?

What is the distance the monsters travel in the maze (size dependent on level) to appear in front of you in 1 second?

This phenomenon is unprecedented... are all character classes "Summoners" where they can just "whistle" and monsters appear?

It is cheating in my opinion, but because it is easier for players to sit on their arses and call monsters to help them level up when they don't need to move is cheating... yup... whistling is cheating... there needs to be a RADIUS formula so it is NOT abused, where you have to MOVE in a catacomb (maze) to encounter more monsters when they whistle.

Basically... you need to MOVE in a catacomb (maze) after exhausting the "whistle" function to get more monsters to appear instantly in that radius.

Guardian is cheating
My opinion yup guardian is cheating .

That’s what u just said
Gold: 7,863.56
Feb 24 2021 06:12am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 24 2021 04:57am)
Don't talk about what may be useful for myself without knowing that I can play this game with 1 hand using a mouse for navigation versus the crap click on whistle icon without exploring a catacomb.

Are you that dense in this realization that I do NOT whistle, I explore catacombs from level 1 to MQ... and when or if I create a group run like I used to... it was ALWAYS EXPLORE... not fucking whistling DIXIE all day long to MQ.

Like I previously stated... I HATE... HATE.... HATE AND FUCKEN HATE whistle command... IT IS CHEATING... DON'T CONTRADICT WHAT I BELIEVE, fucking accept it... to whistle dixie all day long is a cheat mechanic to PLAYING THE GAME!

EDIT: Now you want it "AUTOMATED"... for F sake, come on, can you not pick up a shovel yourself to dig a hole when you go camping and need to take a dump, or do you rely on others to do the task? I think that is just lazy, and I am one of the laziest person on Earth!

Oh my son, my son -- have you ever heard of the expression '' Preaching to the choir'' ??
You are basically doing the same damn thing because no one with any common sense will pay any attention to your blather

My view on ''Whistling'' is as follows: If it were illegal, as in cheating, then it would not have been implemented or allowed by the game owner.

This post was edited by Paparick on Feb 24 2021 06:39am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 24 2021 09:06am
Someone order popcorn?
Gold: 8,115.04
Feb 24 2021 10:13am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 24 2021 06:58am)
Interesting response.

When i go back over an explored tile in which ive already killed the monsters on that tile, WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE MORE MONSTERS!!! OMG WTF!

Dude...shut up. And btw we dont ALWAYS whistle to mq. We actually do explore climbs and even MMs from time to time.
Gold: 2,157.03
Feb 24 2021 12:39pm
i think we should get rid of hotkeys and all keyboard functions tbh. then rex can have his dream and be the only one left.

also no one's allowed to mq for the first month after reset

This post was edited by FloppyWaffles on Feb 24 2021 12:44pm
Gold: 6,376.70
Feb 24 2021 01:42pm
Accessory weapon would be interesting. Though introducing something like rings or whatnot to provide said buffs would probably make more sense.

Voted for autowhistle though. Would need a hotkey to engage/disengage, but yeah, that'd be helpful and probably lead to more groups, and more overall interest in the game. NN carpal tunnel syndrome.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll