d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Build Back Better
Prev12345628Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 19 2021 08:30pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 19 2021 09:24pm)
Obama turned shit into explosive diarrhea.

You have never told the truth.

This is you arguing in bad faith. There are facts.

Obama inherited a shit storm from Bush, and while I don't like what he did he did TRY to wind down the war in Iraq. That is a fact.

Drumpf on the other hand let our allies the Kurds get massacred and gave up all the power we had to Russia in Syria.

Everything Drumpf has done in the middle east has benefited Russia.

This post was edited by endymionlune on Jan 19 2021 08:31pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 19 2021 08:34pm
Quote (endymionlune @ Jan 19 2021 09:30pm)

Obama inherited a shit storm from Bush, and while I don't like what he did he did TRY to wind down the war in Iraq. That is a fact.

Drumpf on the other hand let our allies the Kurds get massacred and gave up all the power we had to Russia in Syria.

What's wrong with Russia killing terrorists instead of us?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 19 2021 08:36pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 19 2021 09:34pm)
What's wrong with Russia killing terrorists instead of us?

LOL you call yourself an American. You're asking me what is wrong with the Russian military occupying our forward operating bases.

What is wrong with Russia hacking our government infrastructure and corporate infrastructure with the solar winds hack. LOL

You expect me to take you seriously?

edit:

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/15/946776718/u-s-scrambles-to-understand-major-computer-hack-but-says-little

read up. you're either naïve and misinformed or want to see the fall of the United States.

This post was edited by endymionlune on Jan 19 2021 08:39pm
Gold: 14,569.69
Jan 19 2021 09:59pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 19 2021 03:40pm)
This is going to be an entertaining four years.

If this keeps up, there'll be a giant depression two years into his presidency and the Democratic party will have a bunch of hologram rainbow machines turned on and acting like things aren't falling apart.

The impeachment is a bad move. He's going to lose any Republican support he might have had. Arbitrarily constructed opinion polls aren't my concern. This one was a no-brainer.

This is a blatant lie. It has happened repeatedly among Democrats for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eQzLcO5qhY

I know this is over 95% of R head. but he didn't start this process.. as he wasn't
1. In office or 2. His ability to start.
good back to normal R not even know what goes on, just attacking BS.
go back to the deficit already.. It's actually a problem.

Gold: 633.87
Jan 19 2021 10:05pm
Quote (endymionlune @ Jan 19 2021 09:30pm)

The Iran nuclear deal and the aftermath is a case study in how not to conduct foreign affairs. Obama gave up an unassailable strong position against Iran for a promise of good faith, which promptly resulted in years of proxy warfare that led directly to renewed instability in Iraq, the wider Shia crescent, and the Sunni world. It led directly to the power vacuum that gave rise to ISIS.

That is just what happened.

Now, should Trump have intervened on behalf of the Kurds? That's much harder to say. I like the Kurds, personally, and would prefer we support them where we can. But at the same time, one cannot allow minor strategic considerations (i.e. American support for the Kurds) to dictate America's overarching strategy, the goal of which is to further American interests in the region. To say it differently, we are not involved in the Middle East to support the Kurds.

Should Trump have maintained America's position in Syria? Again, there are costs and benefits. Obama was obviously reluctant to put troops on the ground, and foe good reason, these things can become a quagmire.. The United States was unwilling to take the steps necessary to drive Assad from power. That ship had sailed. So for what purpose was the United States in Syria? To deny the Russians the ability to intervene?

To the second question you seem to be asserting that yes, the United States should intervene. to whatever cost, so long as Russia is an any way inconvenienced or stands a chance of benefiting from American inaction. That is an incredibly extreme stance that no one in any position of power would take seriously.
Gold: 24.06
Jan 19 2021 10:10pm
Quote (endymionlune @ Jan 19 2021 07:36pm)
LOL you call yourself an American. You're asking me what is wrong with the Russian military occupying our forward operating bases.

What is wrong with Russia hacking our government infrastructure and corporate infrastructure with the solar winds hack. LOL

You expect me to take you seriously?

edit:

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/15/946776718/u-s-scrambles-to-understand-major-computer-hack-but-says-little

read up. you're either naïve and misinformed or want to see the fall of the United States.

Obama didn’t think anything of Russian hacking all the way back since Regan. Russian hacking only bad when Hillary lost, but you’re a dumb dumb.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 19 2021 10:56pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jan 19 2021 10:59pm)
I know this is over 95% of R head. but he didn't start this process.. as he wasn't
1. In office or 2. His ability to start.
good back to normal R not even know what goes on, just attacking BS.
go back to the deficit already.. It's actually a problem.

Biden publicly supported it.

Do yourself a favor and read the news before you expose your ignorance in a crowd.
Gold: 14,569.69
Jan 19 2021 11:03pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 19 2021 08:56pm)
Biden publicly supported it.

Do yourself a favor and read the news before you expose your ignorance in a crowd.

Re Read again for clarification
Gold: 20.00
Jan 19 2021 11:07pm
More EndlessGoof posts failing in every aspect of pretending to be an intellectual lol.

And yea, many of them did have guns at the capitol riots. You’re seriously one dumb pathetic waste of virgin air lol.
Gold: 500.00
Jan 19 2021 11:50pm
What do you think biden should do, have a trump statue created at the capitol building to honor the confederates?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345628Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll