d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Build Back Better
12328Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 19 2021 05:27pm
Making this thread to keep track of Biden's choices in the hot seat, good or bad.

So far it looks bad.
Gold: 10.77
Jan 19 2021 05:30pm
I hear the civil war was divisive. We should have just let conservatives keep enslaving negroes to keep unity.

Ah yes, it’s not cool to question the loyalty of the troops, unless they are Muslims at Ft Hood.

What crisis?

What surrender on energy policy?
Gold: 12,730.67
Jan 19 2021 05:31pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 19 2021 03:27pm)
Making this thread to keep track of Biden's choices in the hot seat, good or bad.

https://i.postimg.cc/6psFr0tC/ggp.png

So far it looks bad.

1. Impeachment isn't divisive...a strong majority of the country supports it and we haven't been this united on something in a while.
2. Questioned the loyalty of the troops? LMAO
3. Sparked an immigration crisis? My eyes can't roll any harder
4. Surrender to China on energy? LMFAO

You should stop following fucking idiots. Can we discuss the merits of getting rid of the Keystone Pipeline? Absolutely. We don't need hysterical people like the above to distract us. That's like saying not defunding the police means we're committing genocide against black people. Don't be as stupid as the left.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 19 2021 05:32pm
Trump deserves the impeachment. If it were a Democrat in office he would have been impeached the first time. Military does not = hero. Military does not = good person. I don't know why I have to explain that to you in 2021. I don't know what you're referring to with "questioned the loyalty of the troops" but, considering you're a moron, that could mean the Pope said something to the effect of war is bad. People like you seem to take a fart in the wind as a sign Biden's administration is already crumbling. What fucking immigration crisis? He's not even POTUS yet. I have no idea what you mean by "surrender to China via energy policy."

This, to me, seems like a Trumper throwing a fit. I honestly used to kind of enjoy our little interactions. You're not even trying at this point dude. At least make me look like the asshole for calling you a stupid fuck. Don't make me look like the good guy.
Jan 19 2021 05:40pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jan 19 2021 06:31pm)
1. Impeachment isn't divisive...a strong majority of the country supports it and we haven't been this united on something in a while.
2. Questioned the loyalty of the troops? LMAO
3. Sparked an immigration crisis? My eyes can't roll any harder
4. Surrender to China on energy? LMFAO

You should stop following fucking idiots. Can we discuss the merits of getting rid of the Keystone Pipeline? Absolutely. We don't need hysterical people like the above to distract us. That's like saying not defunding the police means we're committing genocide against black people. Don't be as stupid as the left.

This is going to be an entertaining four years.

If this keeps up, there'll be a giant depression two years into his presidency and the Democratic party will have a bunch of hologram rainbow machines turned on and acting like things aren't falling apart.

The impeachment is a bad move. He's going to lose any Republican support he might have had. Arbitrarily constructed opinion polls aren't my concern. This one was a no-brainer.

Quote (MizzouFTW @ Jan 19 2021 06:32pm)
Trump deserves the impeachment. If it were a Democrat in office he would have been impeached the first time. Military does not = hero. Military does not = good person. I don't know why I have to explain that to you in 2021. I don't know what you're referring to with "questioned the loyalty of the troops" but, considering you're a moron, that could mean the Pope said something to the effect of war is bad. People like you seem to take a fart in the wind as a sign Biden's administration is already crumbling. What fucking immigration crisis? He's not even POTUS yet. I have no idea what you mean by "surrender to China via energy policy."

This, to me, seems like a Trumper throwing a fit. I honestly used to kind of enjoy our little interactions. You're not even trying at this point dude. At least make me look like the asshole for calling you a stupid fuck. Don't make me look like the good guy.

This is a blatant lie. It has happened repeatedly among Democrats for years.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jan 19 2021 05:41pm
Jan 19 2021 05:50pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 19 2021 03:40pm)
This is going to be an entertaining four years.

If this keeps up, there'll be a giant depression two years into his presidency and the Democratic party will have a bunch of hologram rainbow machines turned on and acting like things aren't falling apart.

The impeachment is a bad move. He's going to lose any Republican support he might have had. Arbitrarily constructed opinion polls aren't my concern. This one was a no-brainer.

Why would there be a "giant depression?" If COVID didn't send us into a depression, then I'd argue that we're in pretty good shape. There's a lot of work to be done, but I'd rather be in America's shoes than most other countries. I also think it'd be GREAT if the Democratic party fucked up because I want the GOP to support sensible economic policies. Republicans have really betrayed us by racking up massive levels of debt. Hopefully they go back to their roots but I won't hold my breath.

There is no reason for the GOP to suck Trump's dick anymore. He lost and he is no longer useful. We'll see what the Senate does but I imagine that impeachment is going to take a back seat relative to vaccinating the country and restoring the economy. Trump is gone so the only point in continuing this is setting a precedent that there are severe consequences for riling up crazies. Anyway, this is less of a Biden issue and more of a McConnell/Schumer issue. Biden has said that he doesn't want his agenda torpedoed.
Jan 19 2021 05:57pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jan 19 2021 06:50pm)
Why would there be a "giant depression?" If COVID didn't send us into a depression, then I'd argue that we're in pretty good shape. There's a lot of work to be done, but I'd rather be in America's shoes than most other countries. I also think it'd be GREAT if the Democratic party fucked up because I want the GOP to support sensible economic policies. Republicans have really betrayed us by racking up massive levels of debt. Hopefully they go back to their roots but I won't hold my breath.

There is no reason for the GOP to suck Trump's dick anymore. He lost and he is no longer useful. We'll see what the Senate does but I imagine that impeachment is going to take a back seat relative to vaccinating the country and restoring the economy. Trump is gone so the only point in continuing this is setting a precedent that there are severe consequences for riling up crazies. Anyway, this is less of a Biden issue and more of a McConnell/Schumer issue. Biden has said that he doesn't want his agenda torpedoed.

They should have just done a censure. Impeachment is probably Pelosi's deformed frankenstein idea.

Lets hope.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 19 2021 06:03pm
don't forget to check under your bed
for liberals tonight!
ooooga booooga booooga
sleep easy

This post was edited by chemoshots on Jan 19 2021 06:03pm
Jan 19 2021 06:06pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 19 2021 03:57pm)
They should have just done a censure. Impeachment is probably Pelosi's deformed frankenstein idea.

Lets hope.

My thought process for impeachment is if I'd support it if Obama, Carter, etc. did something similar. This is why Ukraine was a red line for me and why impeachment was appropriate here as well.
Jan 19 2021 06:10pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jan 19 2021 07:06pm)
My thought process for impeachment is if I'd support it if Obama, Carter, etc. did something similar. This is why Ukraine was a red line for me and why impeachment was appropriate here as well.

Obama did do the same thing. He got people killed in Ferguson.

There was also a huge antifa riot during Trump's inauguration.

And Biden thinks antifa is an "idea".

This is where the news bias splits both of us.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12328Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll