d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev167686970711248Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jan 22 2021 09:49am
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 22 2021 03:48pm)
False positives aren't new we have been having them months.

oh yeah I'm very well aware of that, but now they finally admitted it and made it public how tests have been making false positives.
I know many people (Elon Musk had the same case) with 2+ tests done on the same day showing different results.

so the numbers which are a joke on the first place, are actually even lower.
the deaths which are a super joke, are even lower too.
but now we're gonna make numbers super low with NEW tests, to show the effect of vaccines. flawless

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Jan 22 2021 09:50am
Gold: 347.20
Jan 22 2021 09:50am
Quote (SBD @ Jan 22 2021 10:46am)
Lets put everything aside.

What exactly and very concisely are you afraid of? Do you think the vaccine is a digital implant that will take control of your body? You appear to express equal fear of the vaccine itself as you do government control so lets drop the government control portion and just focus on what scares you about the vaccine. No little childish rants of being a young 20 year-old bitcoin miner.

What directly scares you about it.

Afraid? I ain't afraid . The part that sucks for me is that in life, you are obligated to be affected like everyone else when the mass go all in into something by fear. I don't care bout dying nor suffering. That's life. What i hate are idiots . I really do hate humans. The good one i like but most are retarded and give their opinions even if they really shouldn't because their life is literally tv/computer/console /repeat

I'll forever live off grid so at the end of the day, your lost. Just that, i hoped humans would be smarter in 2021. Yet people still spend their days watching anime, tv, playing video games, believing MSM. We went backward.

Now we fight over pronouns, people believe every single hoax even more now they get paid to believe that shit through stimulus and so on.

I'm someone who been traveling for ages with my van around the states and now it'll be more complicated because people got scared shitless bout the flu.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Jan 22 2021 09:53am
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jan 22 2021 09:52am
watch this if you like science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdF3mnyS1p0
Gold: 1.00
Jan 22 2021 09:53am
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jan 22 2021 08:50am)
Afraid? I ain't afraid . The part that sucks for me is that in life, you are obligated to be affected like everyone else when the mass go all in into something by fear. I don't care bout dying nor suffering. That's life. What i hate are idiots . I really do hate humans. The good one i like but most are retarded and give their opinions even if they really shouldn't because their life is literally tv/computer/console /repeat

You come on and post every single day. Your life since covid has been to make a d2jsp account and post on here. Its your dedicated cause. You don't use your JSP account for anything else, all you have to do is go to the persons profile and look at their posting history.

Is it needles that scare you?
Gold: 260.11
Jan 22 2021 09:53am
Just got my first dose. Gonna go buy some stock in Microsoft. Seems like a good idea
Gold: 285.00
Jan 22 2021 09:54am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Jan 22 2021 10:49am)
oh yeah I'm very well aware of that, but now they finally admitted it and made it public how tests have been making false positives.
I know many people (Elon Musk had the same case) with 2+ tests done on the same day showing different results.

but now we're gonna make numbers super low with NEW tests, to show the effect of vaccines. flawless

Umm deaths are real, and the numbers are real, the tests just aren't great. Feel lucky that you're sheltered enough from the reality of the situation to have such a naive opinion.
Gold: 2,955.95
Jan 22 2021 09:54am
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jan 22 2021 07:50am)

I'll forever live off grid so at the end of the day, your lost. Just that, i hoped humans would be smarter in 2021. Yet people still spend their days watching anime, tv, playing video games, believing MSM. We went backward.

Now we fight over pronouns, people believe every single hoax even more now they get paid to believe that shit through stimulus and so on.

I'm someone who been traveling for ages with my fan around the states and now it'll be more complicated because people got scared shitless bout the flu.

yup
Jan 22 2021 09:55am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Jan 22 2021 10:49am)

They can admit it now, their plans is almost complete. Trump is out, fema camps are there, economy is destroyed, anarchist groups destroyed thing daily, people are more divided than ever.

Sure they can now tell you these words "WE KNEW". It's only words in the end. The consequences are only in effect so... Not like they care to admit it now.

We just been saying it for a full year you guys believed boasted up numbers due to no more flu, no more allergies all covid.

Now people act surprised after we been telling you guys for a full year?

All it took was the same media who's lying to you daily to admit it for you to believe it?

OOf
Jan 22 2021 09:56am
Quote (SBD @ Jan 22 2021 10:53am)
You come on and post every single day. Your life since covid has been to make a d2jsp account and post on here. Its your dedicated cause. You don't use your JSP account for anything else, all you have to do is go to the persons profile and look at their posting history.

Is it needles that scare you?

I used to play video games, just that playing video games now when there's important issues going on would be counter productive. You'll never see me with forum gold as FG = $ .
Gold: 1.00
Jan 22 2021 09:57am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 22 2021 08:53am)
Just got my first dose. Gonna go buy some stock in Microsoft. Seems like a good idea

Go designate that as your investment amount in the Dow Jones thread.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev167686970711248Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll