d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Mods & Private Realms > ~first ~
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 65,351.00
Jun 2 2021 05:18pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Dec 22 2020 11:14am)
It's called Median XL.
Yes, it has an online community including Discord channel, and they're both huge. It's active as hell, especially around ladders which happen 3 times a year iirc.
It's competitive yet friendly atmosphere in which you'll easily find help or make profit by trading.

Curious if you'd recommend this mod for a casual gaming experience while I wait for d2r? Also, what's better for median, single player or online?

And if you've played project diablo, which one do you prefer? I'm predominantly a game loyalist so I try out very few games, I prefer ones that having staying power. This won't be my main game/I don't have that much time to sink into it so I'm not so concerned about progressing quickly or pvp etc. (Would hate ladder resets wiping characters as that's wat I've heard from online pd2)

Thanks for any insight! /This Wt was very nice evidence that gave great bonus points to my perception of median.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jun 6 2021 11:10am
Quote (rabidfruits @ Jun 3 2021 12:18am)
Curious if you'd recommend this mod for a casual gaming experience while I wait for d2r? Also, what's better for median, single player or online?

And if you've played project diablo, which one do you prefer? I'm predominantly a game loyalist so I try out very few games, I prefer ones that having staying power. This won't be my main game/I don't have that much time to sink into it so I'm not so concerned about progressing quickly or pvp etc. (Would hate ladder resets wiping characters as that's wat I've heard from online pd2)

Thanks for any insight! /This Wt was very nice evidence that gave great bonus points to my perception of median.

median never was my main game, and I jump on it once every few months and I always enjoy it.
i'd 100% recommend it over project diablo2.

when it comes to single player , or online...well....
it's quite competitive online, in terms of earning some money on their trading website which is similar to d2jsp.
seasons last for 3-4 months and early season is overflown by people that are trying to hit end game content first and farm some unique charms / items that can be sold either ingame or on website.
single player is more chill, but once you're stuck you're fucked :D at least online you can have some help from people to get over game content that is extremely rewarding but super hard for your character build.

there's no such thing as "hammerdin", or any cookie cutter that will smash through anything ingame.
you either have boss killers , or large group killers. and both struggle slightly more with another.

overall, I'd play it for sure. ignited my love for d2 after 10 years of boredom in the game
Go Back To Mods & Private Realms Topic List
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll