d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Justice For Brianna Taylor
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 24 2020 04:12pm
The mental gymnastics the "Second Amendment - "You break into my house, I'll blow you away!!!"" crowd goes through to castigate a man using a legally owned firearm to defend his home from a violent break in, astounds me. Olympic-level gymnastics.
Gold: 88.21
Oct 24 2020 04:13pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ Oct 24 2020 03:12pm)
The mental gymnastics the "Second Amendment - "You break into my house, I'll blow you away!!!"" crowd goes through to castigate a man using a legally owned firearm to defend his home from a violent break in, astounds me. Olympic-level gymnastics.

You have to ignore a lot of facts to stick to that conclusion
Gold: 5.00
Oct 24 2020 04:14pm
Quote (proccy @ Oct 24 2020 03:12pm)
to your point - the cops held back because they knew it was the GF house

normally they would have thrown a concussion grenade or similar device into the home before storming in

the details in the story don't add up. her body was in the hallway, not in the bed. meaning they heard the police knocking and got out of bed - yet refused to respond to the cops

Sure, sometimes gangsters pretend to be police so maybe they had a reason to be paranoid about imposters - Shows what type of people they are

All I hear you saying, essentially, is that you're fine with police having terrible plans that result in people getting shot and dying so long as they're less-than-desirable people.
Oct 24 2020 04:15pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Oct 24 2020 03:14pm)
All I hear you saying, essentially, is that you're fine with police having terrible plans that result in people getting shot and dying so long as they're less-than-desirable people.

I agree and have pointed out in previous discussions on the matter here

If they executed the warrant correctly by using intense raid techniques, Breonna would still be alive

They fucked it up by knocking - But that doesn't negate the fact they still had a warrant in the first place.
Oct 24 2020 04:22pm
Quote (proccy @ Oct 24 2020 03:15pm)
I agree and have pointed out in previous discussions on the matter here

If they executed the warrant correctly by using intense raid techniques, Breonna would still be alive

They fucked it up by knocking - But that doesn't negate the fact they still had a warrant in the first place.

It's strange to me that people find that if something, in this case the no-knock warrant, is "legal' that it therefore absolves the police of responsibility. I have no law enforcement experience to speak of, but I think any reasonable person would look at the plan they had (plainclothes raid at nearly 1:00 am) as being extremely foolish at best and with deadly consequences at worst.
Oct 24 2020 04:23pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Oct 24 2020 03:22pm)
It's strange to me that people find that if something, in this case the no-knock warrant, is "legal' that it therefore absolves the police of responsibility. I have no law enforcement experience to speak of, but I think any reasonable person would look at the plan they had (plainclothes raid at nearly 1:00 am) as being extremely foolish at best and with deadly consequences at worst.

the fact you put "legal" in "quotation marks" means i'm "Done talking with you about this" Lolol
Gold: 25.00
Oct 24 2020 04:29pm
Quote (proccy @ Oct 24 2020 06:07pm)
Must suck going through life with such a low IQ

Quote (proccy @ Oct 24 2020 06:12pm)
to your point - the cops held back because they knew it was the GF house

normally they would have thrown a concussion grenade or similar device into the home before storming in

the details in the story don't add up. her body was in the hallway, not in the bed. meaning they heard the police knocking and got out of bed - yet refused to respond to the cops

Sure, sometimes gangsters pretend to be police so maybe they had a reason to be paranoid about imposters - Shows what type of people they are

He called 911 and asked for help AFTER Breonna was already shot. "I don't know what is happening," "Somebody kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend."

During this entire call you never hear police, you never hear anyone telling him anything. Hes just sitting there with his dead girlfriend alone in the house. Its over 2 minutes long.

All but 1 witness claimed they didn't hear them identify themselves. That person retracted their statement. "No. Nobody identified themselves"

https://youtu.be/zOG__8efueU

The evidence overwhelmingly supports the fact that police fucked up. There is wiggle room on most of the other cases people rallied behind, but this aint it.

You're going to have to try harder to be glad this black girl is dead for no reason.

This post was edited by Mangix on Oct 24 2020 04:29pm
Oct 24 2020 04:31pm
Quote (Mangix @ Oct 24 2020 03:29pm)

You're going to have to try harder to be glad this black girl is dead for no reason.

I never said that ya simp
Oct 24 2020 04:31pm
Quote (proccy @ Oct 24 2020 03:23pm)
the fact you put "legal" in "quotation marks" means i'm "Done talking with you about this" Lolol

I put it in quotation marks to highlight my understanding of the position, which is that if something = "legal" then it is without error.

But, then again, I also understand your position that you're apathetic about what the police do, including kill people, so long as a legal green light was given for whatever plan they have. That is, of course, so long as it ends up in the death of the "right kind of people".
Oct 24 2020 04:32pm
you people are sick enough to fail reading the numerous times I clearly say the police botched the raid
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll