d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Titan Quest - Legendary Deathless Attempts
Prev167891033Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 24 2020 05:46am
Level 22 - 1 point to max Pulverize...

1 point it the Warfare tree and 1 point in Battle Rage - just like Adrenaline, Battle Rage triggers upon taking a hit. When facing large groups of monsters these two skill almost instantly activate, granting me a great boost of damage and other bonuses. With both of them active at once i deal 250+ DPS and it will only get better as i develop them later.

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on Oct 24 2020 05:47am
Oct 24 2020 05:50am
Village of Sais - like i said, this is the best place to farm gold in the entire act 2. Thanks to the Plight of the Nile Farmer quest.

I have to kill a bunch or reptilians that are very close to village, like a few steps from the rebirth fountain. And because they are quest related monsters, they drop a ton of yellow items and sometimes greens and blues as well. I single run takes no more than 15 seconds. I did around 10 runs, picked up everything they dropped and sold them to the village trade. In less than 10 minutes i've got more than one million gold pieces.

Oct 24 2020 06:45am
Dark Obelisks - these things give a ton of experience. They are great for leveling, if it's necessary

On my way to Memphis

Oct 24 2020 06:48am

There's a very dangerous optional dungeon in the Memphis Outskirts. It contains a big obelisk, called Dark Spirit Conduit and gives a shit ton of experience, i just couldn't resist...

...even though i nearly died in there.

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on Oct 24 2020 06:57am
Oct 24 2020 06:53am
Level 23 - 2 points in the Warfare tree, 1 point in War Horn - this skill stuns all enemies in a radius. Very useful for large groups of monster. 1 point is enough for now... if i have spare points later, i might max it out.

Arriving in Memphis

After Imfotep reads the scroll of invocation, he sends me to collect 2 pieces of a staff.... now where have i heard that before? The Eye of the staff is somewhere in Fayum Desert, the hand is hidden inside the Great Sphinx of Giza and i can chose where to go first. Here, for the first time game takes a more non-linear path, but soon it will return to more narrow exploration.

Oct 24 2020 07:54am
I could have gone to Giza first to find the hand of the staff, and from there i could have taken a shortcut to Fayum, but i decided to take the long road through Sobek Plateau, so i can fight one of the new optional bosses added in the Anniversary Edition.

And there she is... too bad she didn't drop anything useful

Fayum Oasis

Oct 24 2020 07:56am
I get a quest to kill Iznu - the Dune Raider Chieftain, but it's not him who guards the eye of the staff. He's the best monster to farm the Eldrich Bow from. Sometimes other Dune Raider hyena riders spawn around him, increasing the chance for the bow to drop. I always farm here when play as a Bow Brigand.

It's not here either, but i find a better shield

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on Oct 24 2020 08:04am
Oct 24 2020 08:00am
There it is! The Scorpos King here is kind of a pushover. He's also very close to the oasis, which makes for quick farming runs and he has two majestic chests on top that. The bad news is, his chests have very bad drop rates for epics and rares

Nevertheless he drops an epic armor on quest kill... and i do need a new one, but i really don't want to lose any resistances at this point, i should be raising them, not the opposite.

Oct 25 2020 02:55am
Next stop Giza Plateau and the Great Sphinx

The Pharaoh's Honor Guards protect the other piece of the staff

Oct 25 2020 03:03am
Level 24 - All points in the Warfare tree

There's a side quest in the The Great Pyramid that also involves a retrieval of an ancien staff, but this one is not for Imhotep, but for some idiot guard, back in Memhis. There's also a girl in Memphis who is woried about her missing brother, i found him trapped in a temple in Giza and saved his ass.

And after all this work, Imhotem fails to perform the Invocation ritual. We are on our own, the gods can't help us! Now i must reach the city of Thiebes, from where i must head directly to the Valley of Kings to confront Aktaios, who is there to dececrate the Tomb of Ramses in search of an artifact - it's time for the second Telkine farm. Aktaios is not the act boss here, but he has the best loot table in act 2, so i will spent some time farming, before i colide with the the massive difficulty spike in act 3...

Go Back To Other Games Topic List
Prev167891033Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll