It's been one week since the release of the beta server for v1.32. Thank you to all of you who helped test and flesh out some bugs before we went live. We were able to fix a few bugs as well as one that could have caused a few headaches. Due to the success of the beta server we are now officially launching v1.32 to the live server.Quick recap on what v1.32 brings:
Full Release Notes:New Features:
- Your game state is saved even if you disconnect. You will resume where you left off once you reconnect.
- You will automatically reconnect when disconnected (except if you re-login to override a previous connection)
- You can use this to switch between devices on the fly, pc -> mobile, mobile -> pc.
- More details from the beta can be found here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84090121&f=272
- Characters are now cached server side for 2 hours after a disconnect*
- What does this mean?
- Your map progress in the catacombs is saved so that when you reconnect you are exactly where you left off
- Any glyphs you have on your character will remain. Their effective counters will remain counting down, they will not pause while you're reconnecting
- If you are attempting the Master Quest and you get disconnected in the middle when you reconnect your progress will be saved. (You passed the first door and got disconnected, when you reconnect you will be able to attempt the second door)
- Switch between devices on the fly without any penalty. While in a group if you need to step away from the computer you can easily login with your phone and you are exactly where you were on your desktop
- You will visually be able to see when a player in your group has been disconnected, their name will show as red with a line through their character name
- Potions can now be used on other players
- If you are in game when one of your market items sells, you will now receive a notification about it and your forum gold will update accordingly
- All skilled items now show the results in the skill window
- +Experience is now shown after skilling
- Skilling finished page redesigned to show proficiency, experience, and the new item within the window
- Server now returns a message stating you have an incorrect version if connecting from an older version of the game rather than just disconnecting
- Editing an item's cost or refreshing the listing time now refreshes the sell tab
- Creating a character now also automatically selects it when completes
- Made some optimizations to the way items are created that will result in faster item pickups, created skilling items, etc.
- Auto item stacking will now only occur on skilled items, not when buying, withdrawing, or selecting a character
- Vault Transfer Id now saves on change rather than clicking the transfer button, so you can properly clear it out if you desire
- Vault can no longer be opened while in the middle of skilling, as it cannot be used at the same time anyway
- Time remaining on glyphs/emblems should now always show as a whole number
If you missed it, be sure to check out the v1.31 release! It was a big one!https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84048030&f=272
- Fixed a bug that was allowing only 1 EP to spawn when easy mode was set and a character leveled past 71
- Hide Maze Arrows saved setting now properly loads upon page refresh
- Fixed an image overlay issue on the vault transfer item slot
- /find command now properly opens Group -> Find Players window/tab
- Fixed a bug that wasn't allowing a different character to be selected if you first selected a rerolled one but didn't actually select a class for it
- Monsters that move now properly animate to their new position again rather than teleporting
- Sound volume is no longer set at the character list if it was already set
- Group List Search will no longer trigger a flood control error at character select when groups already exist
- Made a few more mobile tweaks and updates
- Fixed a bug that was incorrectly enabling regen while fishing in a catacombs well
- A rare timing glitch that would not fully clear the ladder list between tab selections should now be resolved
- Mobile Bug fix: More conditions that may have caused improper screen sizing should now be resolved
*Note: This may be increased or decreased as needed without notice
Thanks everyone, and enjoy!