d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Remember, Its Illegal To Possess These Emails
Prev156789127Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 15 2020 05:33am
I'm more Independent leaning now that I see the Republican party is full of retards. If Biden had a hand in this and this is real then it's very serious and needs to be investigated. If crimes were committed those mother fuckers should absolutely go to jail. Now here's where you Trump fucks are going to lose your heads. Let's also apply that same logic to him and his administration. The issue I see here with Republicans AND Democrats on this forum is that none of you can identify your own personal bias. You all rail against Trump and Biden and take pot shots at each other when you're both being fucked by the current POTUS. You're both going to be fucked by the next POTUS. I don't understand why you guys don't get your heads out of Trump and Bidens taints and look at shit through a neutral lens.

If this had gone to Fox News or Washington Post then OK I would give it some credibility. But it didn't. It went through the NY Post. A rag that barely meets the criteria of journalism. A piece of shit entity that doesn't fact check shit. Then the fact that you have that dumb fuck Rudy in on it makes it even more suspect. That guy is so batshit crazy that I can't believe Republicans still let him buddy up with them. I mean people like Rudy are exactly why some Independents don't want to vote Republican. He never offers any proof. He always offers speculation and tries to muddy the water that contains the facts. He's a disinformation machine. Trump is too for fucks sake. I would be willing to bet money that this was sent over to Fox first and after doing their research they said fuck no we're not touching this with a ten foot pole.

Anyway, here's hoping Trump wins this election so this mother fucker can burn.
Gold: 8,933.00
Oct 15 2020 05:34am
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 15 2020 06:32am)
The big guy is.

Right, but attacking Joe for his son being a piece of shit isn't a valid criticism of Joe.
Gold: 285.00
Oct 15 2020 05:46am
Biden is finished #184719

Quote (Santara @ Oct 15 2020 07:34am)
Right, but attacking Joe for his son being a piece of shit isn't a valid criticism of Joe.

We are bringing corruption of blood back apparently.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 15 2020 05:52am
Oct 15 2020 05:52am
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 15 2020 06:46am)
Biden is finished #184719

We are bringing corruption of blood back apparently.

We should be talking about it. If Bidens son did commit crimes he needs to pay for it. Likewise, if those little translucent fucks that belong to Trump committed any crimes (honestly who believes they haven't) they should also pay. The issue here is none of you can admit what I just said.

Edit: little drunk still. Meant to say that you cannot trust a leader that won't prosecute their own kid. You can't trust a leader that stands in the way of their kid being prosecuted. If you're going to lead the American people we become more important than your own family at least for the duration of your presidency.

This post was edited by MizzouFTW on Oct 15 2020 05:53am
Oct 15 2020 05:52am
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Oct 15 2020 07:52am)
We should be talking about it. If Bidens son did commit crimes he needs to pay for it. Likewise, if those little translucent fucks that belong to Trump committed any crimes (honestly who believes they haven't) they should also pay. The issue here is none of you can admit what I just said.

Jared Kushner just facilitated the death of nearly a quarter million Americans because they thought it would be good for the election if Dem cities were hurting from this. We will see if their tactic worked.

Kinda pales lol.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/07/how-jared-kushners-secret-testing-plan-went-poof-into-thin-air

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/jared-kushner-let-the-markets-decide-covid-19-fate

https://www.businessinsider.com/kushner-covid-19-plan-maybe-axed-for-political-reasons-report-2020-7

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/did-trump-kushner-ignore-blue-state-covid-19-testing-deaths-ncna1235707

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/did-trump-kushner-ignore-blue-state-covid-19-testing-deaths-ncna1235707

https://newrepublic.com/article/159407/jared-kushner-coronavirus-free-market-failure

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 15 2020 05:55am
Oct 15 2020 05:54am
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 15 2020 06:52am)
Jared Kushner just facilitated the death of nearly a quarter million Americans because they thought it would be good for the election if Dem cities were hurting from this. We will see if their tactic worked.

Kinda pales lol.

Dude when I was law enforcement I didn't catch two guys and let one go because the other committed a more heinous crime. Prosecute all of them and then throw them in a Georgia prison. Watch how quickly prison reform becomes an important issue
Oct 15 2020 05:57am
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Oct 15 2020 07:54am)
Dude when I was law enforcement I didn't catch two guys and let one go because the other committed a more heinous crime. Prosecute all of them and then throw them in a Georgia prison. Watch how quickly prison reform becomes an important issue

You were the police for poor people. The wealthy have a different set of laws. Lori McLaughlin is choosing her prison, her activities, her diet, and when she will be there.
Gold: 14,569.69
Oct 15 2020 06:01am
Officially this is termed a NOTHINGBURGER
Oct 15 2020 06:07am
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 15 2020 06:57am)
You were the police for poor people. The wealthy have a different set of laws. Lori McLaughlin is choosing her prison, her activities, her diet, and when she will be there.

I was the police for poor people you are absolutely correct. I also recognize that there is definitely a completely different justice system for wealthy people. Then there is a completely separate justice system from that for wealthy and white people.

Here's why you guys should vote for me when I turn 35:
1. I'll campaign on killing the Westboro Baptist Church. I think setting them on fire would probably get America behind me.
2. I'll campaign on sending every person you went to highschool with that messages you on Facebook about buying their pyramid scheme products to the gas chamber
3. I'll campaign on personally executing every politician found to be guilty of stealing public funds
4. I'll campaign on forcing Trump's kids to work at Burger King, live in a trailer park and televise it all
5. I'll campaign on any politician that sides against gay marriage and then comes out of the closet to be executed

TBH it's basically a bunch of people dying. I'll basically be Trump but honest and I'm not greedy. I'll tell it like it is but whisper sweet things in your ear while I raw dog you.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev156789127Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll