d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Do We Ignore Right Wing Terrorism Here?
Prev14567821Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Oct 14 2020 09:36am
Whats this about vitamin d?
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 14 2020 09:37am
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 14 2020 10:36am)

tl;dr its hard for black people to get because its sold in whites only pharmacies.
Gold: 8,933.00
Oct 14 2020 09:45am
Quote (fender @ Oct 14 2020 10:31am)
the part where you're desperately trying to make it the central most important factor in this pandemic, trying to justify your braindead takes about a plot to kill a governor, trying to run interference for right wing terrorists, twisting yourself into a pretzel to argue that she somehow deserved it...

it's funny how masks and social distancing are the focus of scientists around the world, and not vitamin d supplements, huh? but hey, whatever helps you justify your moronic ideology, lol...

Allow me to science you up:

We observe a highly significant correlation between prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and Covid-19 incidence

People's livelihoods are at stake here, and you think people are unjustified trying to correct grievous wrongs? FOH Eurotrash.
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 14 2020 09:47am
Quote (Santara @ Oct 14 2020 10:45am)

People's livelihoods are at stake here, and you think people are unjustified trying to correct grievous wrongs? FOH Eurotrash.

hey trash can be burned for fuel and has a legit purpose, dont insult trash like that.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Oct 14 2020 09:49am
Quote (duffman316 @ 14 Oct 2020 17:36)

vitamin d is the idiot's approach to justify right wing terrorism and downplay systemic racism.

it's the 'i couldn't hear my coach' after you got knocked the fuck out after 3 seconds in the first round. it's an excuse, a minor factor made to carry an absurd amount of weight by dishonest morons...

This post was edited by fender on Oct 14 2020 09:51am
Gold: 8,933.00
Oct 14 2020 10:04am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 14 2020 10:47am)
hey trash can be burned for fuel and has a legit purpose, dont insult trash like that.

Sorry. I'd say it won't happen again, but there's no guarantees with this clown.

Quote (fender @ Oct 14 2020 10:49am)
vitamin d is the idiot's approach to justify right wing terrorism and downplay systemic racism.

it's the 'i couldn't hear my coach' after you got knocked the fuck out after 3 seconds in the first round. it's an excuse, a minor factor made to carry an absurd amount of weight by dishonest morons...

Nah, you just can't see past your rage.

Tens of millions of people were put out of work, and there's no strong evidence that the lockdowns that made those jobs vanish had a substantial effect of the death rate.
Gold: 260.11
Oct 14 2020 10:07am
Quote (Santara @ Oct 14 2020 11:04am)
Sorry. I'd say it won't happen again, but there's no guarantees with this clown.

Tens of millions of people were put out of work, and there's no strong evidence that the lockdowns that made those jobs vanish had a substantial effect of the death rate.

Lockdowns are the last ditch effort to contain an already widely spreading virus. By the time you get to lockdowns you've already got a ton of community spread. Just comparing rates is insufficient because places that don't lock down didn't lock down don't have as much spread as those that do. There's a substantial bias in the data where lockdowns will always look higher.

You're not doing nearly enough leg work to make these comparisons my dude. This isn't a simple subject that the laymen can realistically asses. You'd better be making tens of hours of spreadsheets to justify your position or you end up making very obvious mistakes like this.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Oct 14 2020 10:08am
Gold: 101.80
Warn: 70%
Oct 14 2020 10:09am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Oct 14 2020 01:07pm)
Lockdowns are the last ditch effort to contain an already widely spreading virus. By the time you get to lockdowns you've already got a ton of community spread. Just comparing rates is insufficient because places that don't lock down didn't lock down don't have as much spread as those that do. There's a substantial bias in the data where lockdowns will always look higher.

You're not doing nearly enough leg work to make these comparisons my dude. This isn't a simple subject that the laymen can realistically asses. You'd better be making tens of hours of spreadsheets to justify your position or you end up making very obvious mistakes like this.

jesus christ
Gold: 101.80
Warn: 70%
Oct 14 2020 10:10am
face diapers are for those who have diahrrea of the mouth.

there is only one cure and i will post about it after i eat this cow flesh
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Oct 14 2020 10:39am
Quote (Santara @ 14 Oct 2020 17:45)

no need to be upset, kid. it's not my fault you live in a shithole country and it's triggering the hell out of you that i don't.

reframing "plotting to kidnap and kill a governor" as "trying to correct grievous wrongs" sounds very much like "austere religious scholar" to me - or trying to reframe the proliferation of white supremacy propaganda as "recommending award winning books", lol.

but hey, if that is genuinely how you justify plans like that in your narrow little mind, i am sure you'll be intellectually and logically consistent here, and would also support a plot to kidnap and kill the orange emperor, correct? after all it's not just "livelihoods at stake" (while trying to prevent the spread of a deadly disease), with him it's literally tens of thousands of LIVES, by making the pandemic a partisan issue in the first place, by deliberately withholding aid to blue states, by playing it down against better knowledge, by propagating anti-scientific ideas, and being the single largest source of mis- and disinformation concerning covid-19. the grievous wrongs fixed by taking him out would easily outweigh the admittedly severe economic consequences of shutdowns several times over, right?

Quote (Santara @ 14 Oct 2020 18:04)

that's quite funny coming from someone who just admitted to likely not being able to prevent themselves from getting triggered, after already making two replies sounding like a mad twelve year old on their xbox, lol...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567821Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll