d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher Superstition Thread
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 56,601.25
Oct 27 2020 08:11pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 27 2020 06:47pm)
I get more +1's writing guides and posting the layout in Guild topic than posting in the General BS section like you do... :p

Actually, no, at the time of my post I wasn't even on LS, my post was related to the many times I was playing LS and when using my ability, the immune monster used their ability to make me hit 0... and yes, 80% of the time... fucking annoying for certain, but then, since they were introduced and getting around 80% chance to make my ability hit a 0 is somewhat suspect... No joke... superstition (don't really believe in it) ... curious to why (somewhat suspicious for certain).

Here is a hypothetical revelation, what would people do if they reset ladder and only have 8 characters instead of the 16 they had because of an update implemented and not answered when questioned? Hmm, hypothetically, what would you do? are all your good items in a vault or on mules?

This would create superstition if it would happen right?

I could easily consolidate my good items onto 8 characters or less and my vault space. Sadly I’m a hoarder and I’m struggling to empty my 16 mules of their junk in the off chance I accidentally sell/get rid of something that will eventually become valuable. Yup....I’m a ladder slasher hoarder and I have a problem 😡
Gold: 50,058.86
Oct 27 2020 09:29pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 26 2020 11:30pm)
Maybe, and yet an 11 or 12 year old knowing what a four some meant is truly despicable even now in 2020

EDIT: how sick are you?

EDIT2: Your posts that imply sexual content in this thread alone indicates you have a perversion beyond those of a normal person, please stop responding in this thread... it maybe for jokes / laughs, but even a child of say 15 that comes to this site (D2JSP) and reading your posts has an inclination of the perversion you have posted, even outside of this thread... so please refrain from posting illicit sexual content in this thread... Thank you... yes I joked around previously and also another or two... but that is too far.

I hope a trusted or moderator can block the content of those posts including this one instead of closing this thread, thank you... as in a post being "Inappropriate content" etc.

EDIT3: Reporting this post as well in the hopes that the post is "Inappropriate content" and WITHOUT warn or time out.

EDIT4: Failed... someone decided to report this post before I did... grats.

So it’s not okay for someone to make a joke about that, but it is okay for you to tell someone to kill himself? Especially when that said person is sick and in a hospital?
Gold: 8,928.23
Oct 27 2020 09:56pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (pwb3 @ Oct 28 2020 04:29pm)
So it’s not okay for someone to make a joke about that, but it is okay for you to tell someone to kill himself? Especially when that said person is sick and in a hospital?

Oh, hi, how are you? Are you still living in the past where I told the truth and you find it repulsive while quoting a post that is irrelevant to the thread and or comment you typed?

It is fine, if you want to hate (all good) and live in the past (still all good), then I have to say something else to you.

I am NOT sorry I posted what I believed in at the time... that is WRONG... just like you, you believe I was WRONG to tell him to stop being an Attention Whore and wanting sympathy. You did NOT like it... great, we have been over this for over a year, and you are now being an ATTENTION whore because people have moved past your ETHICS... boo hoo... On the "Superstition" factor of this thread, I think you have one, maybe you get to MQ faster for posting the past events of LS. Maybe you find an item everytime you quote a post from me? Maybe you feel endorphin's from posting... there are many things where superstition can derive from.

Basically, if you let it go you feel wronged, only issue is... you were never wronged. EDIT. you are not Cartrack unless you have two accounts

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 27 2020 10:07pm
Oct 28 2020 11:38am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 27 2020 08:56pm)
Oh, hi, how are you? Are you still living in the past where I told the truth and you find it repulsive while quoting a post that is irrelevant to the thread and or comment you typed?

It is fine, if you want to hate (all good) and live in the past (still all good), then I have to say something else to you.

I am NOT sorry I posted what I believed in at the time... that is WRONG... just like you, you believe I was WRONG to tell him to stop being an Attention Whore and wanting sympathy. You did NOT like it... great, we have been over this for over a year, and you are now being an ATTENTION whore because people have moved past your ETHICS... boo hoo... On the "Superstition" factor of this thread, I think you have one, maybe you get to MQ faster for posting the past events of LS. Maybe you find an item everytime you quote a post from me? Maybe you feel endorphin's from posting... there are many things where superstition can derive from.

Basically, if you let it go you feel wronged, only issue is... you were never wronged. EDIT. you are not Cartrack unless you have two accounts

Folks just ignore this troll. IT is NEVER wrong and will continue to argue it’s point regardless. Is it really worth your game time and happiness to deal with this person’s constant negativity? NO. So ignore it and move on....
Oct 28 2020 11:59am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 27 2020 08:56pm)

You are really, really, really sick in the head. You are a twisted monster.
Oct 28 2020 12:15pm
Quote (pwb3 @ Oct 28 2020 10:59am)

Oct 28 2020 12:38pm
Gold: 8,928.23
Oct 28 2020 01:08pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Oct 29 2020 06:38am)
Folks just ignore this troll. IT is NEVER wrong and will continue to argue it’s point regardless. Is it really worth your game time and happiness to deal with this person’s constant negativity? NO. So ignore it and move on....

True.

Quote (CARTRACK @ Oct 29 2020 07:15am)

False, every person (can not be sexist by only pointing out men in general) likes something in the World.

Quote (pwb3 @ Oct 29 2020 06:59am)

Spending your energy to hate me (a nobody) so intently means your positive attitude can be given to someone that counts.

Back to superstition. Drinking more while playing LS makes the runs go faster.

Quote (CARTRACK @ Oct 29 2020 08:23am)
You don’t get it. This troll FEEDS off your comments. Now you’ll probably get a chat ban because it has nothing better to do. Like I said before, ignore the troll.

Who is trolling who? Post #42 ... not even thread related and I did not instigate his/her post, I did reply, and still kept my post on topic (Superstition) ... Note: I haven't reported the spam, only his "Inappropriate" post #42.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 28 2020 01:32pm
Oct 28 2020 01:20pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 28 2020 12:08pm)
True.

False, every person (can not be sexist by only pointing out men in general) likes something in the World.

Spending your energy to hate me (a nobody) so intently means your positive attitude can be given to someone that counts.

Back to superstition. Drinking more while playing LS makes the runs go faster.

fuck off you twisted monster
Oct 28 2020 01:23pm
Quote (pwb3 @ Oct 28 2020 12:20pm)
fuck off you twisted monster

You don’t get it. This troll FEEDS off your comments. Now you’ll probably get a chat ban because it has nothing better to do. Like I said before, ignore the troll.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll