d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Another Leap Forward For China
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Sep 17 2020 08:42pm
Quote (thundercock @ 17 Sep 2020 22:27)
I literally said it two posts ago...

In America, due to the FTP system, we're stuck with two parties so you have to choose the lesser of two evils. I already mentioned how I support MMD, your allocation of seats, etc.

can you believe heinrich stayed up past 4:40 am local time just to get intellectually shredded by yet another American lmao

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Sep 17 2020 09:13pm
Quote (thundercock @ 18 Sep 2020 04:27)
I literally said it two posts ago...

In America, due to the FTP system, we're stuck with two parties so you have to choose the lesser of two evils. I already mentioned how I support MMD, your allocation of seats, etc.

two posts ago you 'literally' stated that you'd support european right wing policies, to which i replied you already did.
the post before that you delivered that meaningless commonplace about two wrongs not making a right.

in no post have you even mentioned electoral systems or admitted that you regard everyone opposing the establishments, and actually suggesting meaningful change to the current system, unreasonably 'radical', and therefore even worse than the system that you pretend to consider less than ideal.
in fact, when i pointed out how convenient that stupid narrative was for the establishment, you insisted that you never claimed there wasn't a reasobable other choice - and now you make a complete 180 from that again by admitting there is none, but it's the system's fault (which you simply can't change because you consider those trying to change it radical, nice circular logic there, buddy). you can't have it both ways...

This post was edited by fender on Sep 17 2020 09:16pm
Sep 17 2020 09:29pm
Quote (fender @ 17 Sep 2020 23:13)
two posts ago you 'literally' stated that you'd support european right wing policies, to which i replied you already did.
the post before that you delivered that meaningless commonplace about two wrongs not making a right.

in no post have you even mentioned electoral systems or admitted that you regard everyone opposing the establishments, and actually suggesting meaningful change to the current system, unreasonably 'radical', and therefore even worse than the system that you pretend to consider less than ideal.
in fact, when i pointed out how convenient that stupid narrative was for the establishment, you insisted that you never claimed there wasn't a reasobable other choice - and now you make a complete 180 from that again by admitting there is none, but it's the system's fault (which you simply can't change because you consider those trying to change it radical, nice circular logic there, buddy). you can't have it both ways...

Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 17 2020 09:57pm
Quote (excellence @ Sep 17 2020 09:29pm)

Confirmed unemployed or unhappy nightshift worker.
Sep 17 2020 10:19pm
Gold: 12,730.67
Sep 17 2020 10:27pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 17 2020 08:13pm)

Hm, you seem confused.
Sep 17 2020 11:16pm
Quote (thundercock @ 18 Sep 2020 06:27)
Hm, you seem confused.

then just tell me what you allegedly 'literally said two posts ago'. because i paraphrased it, and it had nothing to do with electoral systems, lol. pretty sure you're the one who is confused here (or more likely trying to muddy the waters in order to save face)...
Gold: 12,730.67
Sep 17 2020 11:25pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 17 2020 10:16pm)
then just tell me what you allegedly 'literally said two posts ago'. because i paraphrased it, and it had nothing to do with electoral systems, lol. pretty sure you're the one who is confused here (or more likely trying to muddy the waters in order to save face)...

In the post that I referenced, I said that I would support some European right wing policies.

I've mentioned electoral reform several times in other discussions that we've had. I vote the way I vote specifically because our electoral system forces us to vote for the lesser of two evils.
Sep 17 2020 11:37pm
Quote (SBD @ 17 Sep 2020 23:57)
Confirmed unemployed or unhappy nightshift worker.

he spams here during the daytime in europe too. just our friendly euro posters dont even bother with him. he is like a fungi or parasite of some sorts lmao
Sep 17 2020 11:58pm
Quote (thundercock @ 18 Sep 2020 07:25)
In the post that I referenced, I said that I would support some European right wing policies.

I've mentioned electoral reform several times in other discussions that we've had. I vote the way I vote specifically because our electoral system forces us to vote for the lesser of two evils.

and that had 'literally' nothing to do with electoral systems. claiming "I literally said it two posts ago" made 'literally' no sense at all, lol.

also, both your major parties have different wings and movements, and while you indeed have to compromise even more in a two party system, FTPT does NOT mean that you can't introduce meaningful change to the system - stop conflating those issues.
the likes of sanders and aoc demonstrate that there is both a demand and also an opportunity for that, but that's where brainwashed establishment shills and propaganda come in, labeling those that want to chage it as 'too radical', and portraying the choice between a medium pile of shit and a large pile of shit the only 'reasonable' options. funny how that works out, isn't it? it's almost as if growing up with that narrative and never questioning it made the lazy thinkers actually believe that's just the way it has to be...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll