d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows >
Poll > Poll About Black Noir (the Boys)
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 431.69
Sep 10 2020 11:49am
Heard that in the comics Black Noir is even more psychotic than Homelander, but never read em.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 10 2020 01:27pm
Don't read this dbags post

Quote (Nitrix @ Sep 10 2020 10:49am)
Heard that in the comics Black Noir is even more psychotic than Homelander, but never read em.

Ya, I heard that posting massive spoilers without a warning is something that only giant douchebags do, but maybe I'm wrong.
Gold: 8,732.50
Sep 11 2020 04:08am
That ninja dude from gi Joe movies
Gold: 144.33
Sep 14 2020 04:54pm
Deadpool/Wolverine from what I've seen so far. His skin seems deformed underneath that suit, and he seems mostly indestructible. Maybe he volunteered after an accident, it's possible that Vought promised they could heal him but lied.

*spoiler alert*: In episode 3 when it was announced on the news that superheroes are created not born, Black Noir was rocking in the corner of the room, looking very upset. Maybe Vought manipulated him and tried to make it seem like they would accept him and give him a home, but actually they caused his deformities / injuries and he's only just learned this.

It could be that he heals very fast and we only saw the immediate after effects after he took that blast, but the full body covering suit is probably hiding something grotesque. *spoiler alert*: In episode 4, Homelander said Black Noir doesn't identify with as race, so maybe there's so much damage he's completely unrecognisable, therefore maybe he's given up on his humanity.

This post was edited by piatek on Sep 14 2020 05:14pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 14 2020 06:37pm
Quote (piatek @ Sep 14 2020 03:54pm)
Deadpool/Wolverine from what I've seen so far. His skin seems deformed underneath that suit, and he seems mostly indestructible. Maybe he volunteered after an accident, it's possible that Vought promised they could heal him but lied.

*spoiler alert*: In episode 3 when it was announced on the news that superheroes are created not born, Black Noir was rocking in the corner of the room, looking very upset. Maybe Vought manipulated him and tried to make it seem like they would accept him and give him a home, but actually they caused his deformities / injuries and he's only just learned this.

It could be that he heals very fast and we only saw the immediate after effects after he took that blast, but the full body covering suit is probably hiding something grotesque. *spoiler alert*: In episode 4, Homelander said Black Noir doesn't identify with as race, so maybe there's so much damage he's completely unrecognisable, therefore maybe he's given up on his humanity.

No, but nice try
Gold: 8,355.04
Sep 14 2020 06:39pm
Quote (piatek @ Sep 14 2020 06:54pm)

he probably looked like that because he just got blown up
Gold: 10,025.00
Sep 14 2020 07:05pm
Quote (piatek @ 14 Sep 2020 16:54)

I'm pretty sure the episode 4 thing is because he has never actually seen Noir without the suit so he doesn't actually know. Not that he has some deep dark humiliating secret that he is keeping for Noir.
Gold: 144.33
Oct 2 2020 11:45pm
I was right.
Gold: 8,355.04
Oct 3 2020 09:28am
Quote (piatek @ Oct 3 2020 01:45am)
I was right.

his face was scarred... in the same place that it was lit on fire when he was in a huge explosion

you're still dumb
Banned
Gold: 0.14
Oct 3 2020 02:49pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Sep 14 2020 03:37pm)
No, but nice try

I assume the guy exploding heads is like a bad guy ant-man.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll