d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Best Anime Of All Time For You ? > Im Curious
Prev1141516171822Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,928.23
Jul 29 2021 12:21am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 29 2021 10:26am)
The question is literally "for you". Saying someone's opinion of what they like is wrong, is arguably one of the dumbest things I've read on this forum to date.

Kudos

"Best Anime Of All Time For You"

I answered it correctly.... I can not predict what is the "Best Anime Of All Time" for me because I haven't watched all of them, nor have I seen anything in the future and on top of that, there are MANY anime that I relate as best and can not identify a the "Best of ALL time" even for myself... the title of the thread is incorrect.

"What is the Best CURRENT Anime for YOU?" ... This should be the title... not include "Best Anime of ALL TIME..." etc

Think you need to re-think your thought process with the title of the thread.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 29 2021 02:01am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 28 2021 11:21pm)
"Best Anime Of All Time For You"

I answered it correctly.... I can not predict what is the "Best Anime Of All Time" for me because I haven't watched all of them, nor have I seen anything in the future and on top of that, there are MANY anime that I relate as best and can not identify a the "Best of ALL time" even for myself... the title of the thread is incorrect.

"What is the Best CURRENT Anime for YOU?" ... This should be the title... not include "Best Anime of ALL TIME..." etc

Think you need to re-think your thought process with the title of the thread.

All-time would be from the beginning of time, until now, since by definition that is ALL of time currently.... Your argument would apply to literally everything, meaning it's impossible to call a musician, an athlete, a mathematician, or anything else one of the best ever, since there could theoretically be millions better down the road. In fact, we could never even claim that someone was mediocre by your definition, truly a brilliant mind you have there.

To be fair, my counterpoint only matters if you completely disregard that mediums shift dramatically due to brilliant creations and that these theoretical future masterpieces of yours wouldn't even be possible without them. Unfortunately that inconsequential tidbit would negate your entire premise, so why don't we say fuck all that for now and continue focusing on you failing to grasp a simple question, sound good?

I left an instructional for you below, give it a shot and let me know if you're thinking more rationally, or if being a pretentious douche who's incapable of sharing a genuine opinion will remain your MO. Your call either way.

Step 1 - Take a big jump down from that pedestal you've put yourself on.
Step 2 - Try to pull your cock out of your mouth
Step 3 - Finally realize how stupid your comment is

We both know you'll never admit that what you said was stupid, but as long as you know, then I'm okay with that.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jul 29 2021 02:10am
Jul 29 2021 02:38am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 29 2021 08:01pm)
All-time would be from the beginning of time, until now, since by definition that is ALL of time currently.... Your argument would apply to literally everything, meaning it's impossible to call a musician, an athlete, a mathematician, or anything else one of the best ever, since there could theoretically be millions better down the road. In fact, we could never even claim that someone was mediocre by your definition, truly a brilliant mind you have there.

To be fair, my counterpoint only matters if you completely disregard that mediums shift dramatically due to brilliant creations and that these theoretical future masterpieces of yours wouldn't even be possible without them. Unfortunately that inconsequential tidbit would negate your entire premise, so why don't we say fuck all that for now and continue focusing on you failing to grasp a simple question, sound good?

I left an instructional for you below, give it a shot and let me know if you're thinking more rationally, or if being a pretentious douche who's incapable of sharing a genuine opinion will remain your MO. Your call either way.

Step 1 - Take a big jump down from that pedestal you've put yourself on.
Step 2 - Try to pull your cock out of your mouth
Step 3 - Finally realize how stupid your comment is

We both know you'll never admit that what you said was stupid, but as long as you know, then I'm okay with that.

Personal Preference and the answers are all based on AGE of the respondent.
Jul 29 2021 09:04am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 29 2021 01:38am)
Personal Preference and the answers are all based on AGE of the respondent.

Exactly... it's a personal preference question, meaning that calling people wrong for answering, makes zero sense...... Congratulations, you're finally realizing how stupid your stance is.

So proud of you
Gold: 0.00
Jul 30 2021 12:08am
Any DBZ
Jul 30 2021 01:28am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 30 2021 03:04am)
Exactly... it's a personal preference question, meaning that calling people wrong for answering, makes zero sense...... Congratulations, you're finally realizing how stupid your stance is.

So proud of you

Your answer is simple... you look at things like being in a box, think outside of the square.

As stupid you think I am, you are just as simple minded because you don't venture out of your comfort zone.

Stop trying to think you are superior with an intellect of a child that only thinks with emotions and responds to threads that contradict your belief, thing is, there are many other people that believe differently to YOU... thus, you are single minded... think OPENLY.
Jul 30 2021 08:16am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 30 2021 12:28am)
Your answer is simple... you look at things like being in a box, think outside of the square.

As stupid you think I am, you are just as simple minded because you don't venture out of your comfort zone.

Stop trying to think you are superior with an intellect of a child that only thinks with emotions and responds to threads that contradict your belief, thing is, there are many other people that believe differently to YOU... thus, you are single minded... think OPENLY.

You’re an idiot, and the simple fact that you’re still responding with this pseudo intellectual nonsense after having it spelled out for you, means that you’re completely hopeless.

I will say that the irony of a buffoon calling me single minded after stating multiple times that his and only his opinion is correct, is fucking hilarious. If I didn’t have first hand knowledge of your backwards ass way of thinking, I’d think you were an excellent troll. Unfortunately, you’re just an idiot with a superiority complex, who’s only capable of projecting his own insecurities.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jul 30 2021 08:30am
Jul 31 2021 04:50am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 31 2021 02:16am)
You’re an idiot, and the simple fact that you’re still responding with this pseudo intellectual nonsense after having it spelled out for you, means that you’re completely hopeless.

I will say that the irony of a buffoon calling me single minded after stating multiple times that his and only his opinion is correct, is fucking hilarious. If I didn’t have first hand knowledge of your backwards ass way of thinking, I’d think you were an excellent troll. Unfortunately, you’re just an idiot with a superiority complex, who’s only capable of projecting his own insecurities.

Fishing is an art form that people don't recognize.

Personal preference / opinion ... neither are incorrect.
Jul 31 2021 08:44am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 31 2021 03:50am)
Fishing is an art form that people don't recognize.

Personal preference / opinion ... neither are incorrect.

There’s nothing more dangerous than an idiot who thinks he’s intelligent.

You keep doing you man, but hopefully you’ll meet someone IRL that’ll knock some sense into you. Best of luck
Gold: 515.90
Aug 15 2021 04:24am
I have different kinds of favorites in different kinds of genre of anime.

If I had to pick an overall, I'd go with Violet Evergarden. It's one of the few anime that had me invested from start to end and wanting more.

But there are lots I enjoy.

And even though it isn't really that good (though still decent I guess), I'll always have a special place for Record of Lodoss War, as the anime that introduced me to anime.

This post was edited by FluffyWolf on Aug 15 2021 04:25am
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1141516171822Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll