d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Joe - Blade Fury Sin > Hc P8 Walkthrough
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 601.80
Jul 8 2020 12:28pm
lawbringer would definitely be good for the decrep proc. How is the blade shield? How close do monsters need to get for it to attack? Probably want to stack crushing blow / deadly strike as much as possible. Definitely craft some blood gloves I'd say!
Gold: 33.19
Jul 8 2020 10:32pm
Quote (cantero @ Jul 7 2020 05:04am)
About attack rating. It is a very serious issue with blade fury. You need to bump it up from your items as the skill gives no attack rating bonus. Look for hsarus boots and belt, angelic amu and ring, ar charms fools weapon or even a Blessed Aim mercenary.
You can drop skill points in death sentry, your best helper against normal monsters. Dragon talon is a very good choice against big scary bosses.
Some high end weapons you may not have think about: reapers toll and eth lacerators. Yes, two hand weapons add half the damage than one handed weapon, but reapers its so freaking good, everything will have decrep. Maybe my favourite blade fury weapon, and i have tested a lot of different ones. Second best high end weapon is lacerators, amp damage for the win!

thanks man i really appreciate the insight, had no idea
i'll keep a look out for any of that stuff
Quote (n4th4n @ Jul 7 2020 08:14am)
wow awesome, i loved my old blade fury asn, i don't remember much about it, but i ended up using an eth lastwish decapitator axe..

damn buddy
i've been known to do a few thousand lk runs and end up crying a few nights a week
but idk if i have a last wish in me

Quote (312 @ Jul 8 2020 12:30am)
looks fun. i wonder if anyone else has every done a playthrough with this build. good luck and gg.

Quote (Argan @ Jul 8 2020 02:17pm)
lmao commentary

best luck mate :D

Andy gonna drop you Ribcracker and it will be dope

thanks guys ^_^
hope she gives me something
i'll take anything at this point
Quote (davor70790 @ Jul 8 2020 03:58pm)
lawbringer would definitely be good for the decrep proc. How is the blade shield? How close do monsters need to get for it to attack? Probably want to stack crushing blow / deadly strike as much as possible. Definitely craft some blood gloves I'd say!

yeah that's a good idea
i actually didn't have blade shield, but after i read this i put a point into it
it's honestly shit
well right now anyway
i didn't really see anything get hit by it and the duration is only 25 seconds so i couldn't be bothered to keep casting it
also up until now i literally haven't even had a pair of gloves so gotta keep that in mind too

i've been doing a bunch of count runs looking for anything really
but i didn't get DICK
and i don't want to get burnt out so i wanted to progress
this is from imbue
pretty fucking weird looking but it gives me a nice damage increase

i honestly can't understate how shit my gear is
this is a big upgrade

i made it to jail and this 40s dropped
so i went back to count a few times to get tir
doesn't really matter because he's a fucking COWARD and was dead literally 30 seconds after making this
Jul 8 2020 11:01pm
look at this shit
this is fucking creepy
looks like some renaissance shit with andy crouching down like that and my shadow guy just taking it on the chin
fuck me this doesn't look right i've never seen her like this
I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT
i guess i should mention how the fight went
this was fucking BULLOCKS
i again can't say for certain because i don't know if i'm paranoid or its my longstanding history of VIOLENT ANGER
but i felt like i was hitting 1 in fucking 20 shurikens
i would have been more fucking useful if i just sat in the corner with my tits out and just kept respawning shadow master over and over
akbar is a complete and total write-off
there was a brief moment where i had him alive and andy kept hitting shadow master so he stayed alive
boy that sure was an encouraging 15 fucking SECONDS
GOD DAMMIT

GOD THIS TOOK SO LONG
i have absolutely no idea whatsoever about this but my shadow master just conjured up a fucking amp damage on andy here for a brief moment
i have no explanation but when it happened i felt joy for the first time in months

oh boy i can't wait for faster cast rate so i can summon venom 1 second faster holy fuck yes thank you
Gold: 65.00
Jul 9 2020 02:14am
I read that blade shield tears up the durability of your weapon. Dont use it if youre going eth, no self rep.

Once you have AR issues solved (respec much more dex maybe?) you'll be having fun again!
Have you considered going traps? DS and LS? Since there are no synergies you should have plenty of skills left and maybe youll feel less useless during such fights 😀

Jul 9 2020 12:16pm
Quote (M0r0n @ Jul 9 2020 05:44am)
I read that blade shield tears up the durability of your weapon. Dont use it if youre going eth, no self rep.

Once you have AR issues solved (respec much more dex maybe?) you'll be having fun again!
Have you considered going traps? DS and LS? Since there are no synergies you should have plenty of skills left and maybe youll feel less useless during such fights 😀

yeah i'm thinking i'm going to end up with a lot more dex eventually
i've got 40 unused stats atm, just i've been waiting for a new weapon upgrade to drop but i just haven't gotten a single fucking crumb
just need to make it to meph at this point
i've been using skills between fade/shadow master atm, she's been very helpful

alright i've got no fucking idea what's going on here
i'm trying to attack the big bitch but i've got converted fucking maggot babies running around everywhere, akbar still hasn't mastered the art of fucking WALKING yet and despite being a 2000 pound fucking WHALE MY SHURIKENS ARE UNABLE TO PENETRATE THE QUEEN MAGGOT

this was another fucking disaster
i'm in the room all of one god damn minute and fangskin and his entire goon squad have me surrounded
i came close to dying a few times so i just kept going up the fucking stairs to heal and come back down

in a major plot twist
there was no drama here
Gold: 278.00
Jul 9 2020 02:17pm
use.

cloak.

of.

shadows.
Jul 9 2020 03:48pm
Quote (beotos @ Jul 9 2020 05:47pm)
use.

cloak.

of.

shadows.

kinda forgot that existed but it's a good idea
i'm going to respec soon hopefully once i get some sort of clear upgrade
i was also reading somewhere that i should only put 1 point into fury because it's gonna be 3/4 wep damage regardless and the skills don't add much damage
so we will see about that

this actually went very well
shadow master is strong enough that it can tank a nice few hits
and dury kept targeting her so akbar was able to stay alive the whole time and we had the whole team attacking

was totally safe too
took a really long time but can't complain about this fight at all

absolute joke
Gold: 3,485.00
Jul 9 2020 04:10pm
duriel's drops are 99% joke :D
Jul 9 2020 06:56pm
Quote (Argan @ Jul 9 2020 07:40pm)
duriel's drops are 99% joke :D

sure are buddy

this guys a fucking monster

alright
first unique in a minute
might have an upgrade here
gotta go do some count runs for a sol tho

so
pretty much the exact same damage as the shitty rare hammer i was using
but it's got that AR bonus so hopefully see a difference here
Jul 9 2020 07:32pm
alright i'm officially shit
it just takes way too fucking long killing all these things so i kinda rushed here

flayer jungle was a nightmare
always happy to see this big fella
now the question is do i bother doing nm lk runs
think it's a better idea to see if i can run meph first

not this time old bird
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll