d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Dwight Howard Will Sit Out
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7.93
Jun 15 2020 04:21pm
Quote (Terps @ Jun 15 2020 02:57pm)
If you can't vote by mail, then you should definitely be proactive in looking into early voting. It's a much safer and faster way of voting. Shame more people don't do it; it'd make the wait on election day much shorter.

That's what my mother and I are looking into to be honest. She can't go out that much right now.
As far as Dwight Howard. This could be his last legitimate chance to win a ring. Golden opportunity!
Gold: 26,357.70
Jun 15 2020 04:29pm
Quote (CiroC @ 15 Jun 2020 17:58)
Idk how trying to help his people is selfish but ok...
Seems like rushing back to NBA is all about that $$$$

If anything that’s selfish. Putting money over peoples rights.

Bro. you cant imply people arent trying to help the racial equality movement by wanting to play basketball.

Quote (Kamahl16 @ 15 Jun 2020 18:00)
No, the argument is the corporate and establishment's interests will use the NBA to deflect from this thing that you are trying to accomplish. If you consider it as an adversarial thing, i.e. authority versus non-authority, then you realize the leverage you give up by giving them the platform to use as a distraction from the cause. If it were something I truly cared about and believed in it would be worth it to me, personally, to sacrifice the opportunity at personal accomplishment in the name of this bigger thing and its goals.

People obviously do care, there are protests all over the world.

There is no racial injustice to playing basketball.

Playing Basketball is not a sleight at trying to get plebs to ignore the global racial equality movement. Fucking pleb.

The world runs on money if you havent noticed. Would be great to get some paycheques to the African Americans Volunterring to be the Voice for this movement wouldnt it.

The world isnt out to get you buddy the 'corporations' care about money. And Having a bunch of People on the forefront of the movement on Television dunking on White guys would be pretty fucking good for the movement dont you think!?!?!?!

Getting Lebron some paycheques so he can invest in more African Maeican School programs would be good dont you think?

No. Fuck everyone. Im a slefish cunt that doesnt want to watch basketball on TV because Black Lives matter....... k. Black lives mattering has nothing to do with basketball btw. Basketball is a sport, recreation, there is no race in sports. only winners and losers.

------------

Hving one mother cucker cry because he is mad that the owners of businesses make more money than him, a fucking employee, doesnt mean we shouldnt play basketball

shut the fuck up

play basketball.

This post was edited by Crunkt on Jun 15 2020 04:32pm
Gold: 43.99
Jun 15 2020 04:34pm
Nobody cares...just shut the fuck up and dribble, please.

Entertain my ass.
Gold: 26,357.70
Jun 15 2020 04:36pm
Quote (ZxFamily-GuyxZ @ 15 Jun 2020 18:34)

Entertain my ass.

This times a thousand suns

This post was edited by Crunkt on Jun 15 2020 04:36pm
Gold: 2,900.49
Jun 15 2020 04:44pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 15 2020 03:29pm)
Bro. you cant imply people arent trying to help the racial equality movement by wanting to play basketball.

There is no racial injustice to playing basketball.

Playing Basketball is not a sleight at trying to get plebs to ignore the global racial equality movement. Fucking pleb.

The world runs on money if you havent noticed. Would be great to get some paycheques to the African Americans Volunterring to be the Voice for this movement wouldnt it.

The world isnt out to get you buddy the 'corporations' care about money. And Having a bunch of People on the forefront of the movement on Television dunking on White guys would be pretty fucking good for the movement dont you think!?!?!?!

Getting Lebron some paycheques so he can invest in more African Maeican School programs would be good dont you think?

No. Fuck everyone. Im a slefish cunt that doesnt want to watch basketball on TV because Black Lives matter....... k. Black lives mattering has nothing to do with basketball btw. Basketball is a sport, recreation, there is no race in sports. only winners and losers.

------------

Hving one mother cucker cry because he is mad that the owners of businesses make more money than him, a fucking employee, doesnt mean we shouldnt play basketball

shut the fuck up

play basketball.

If you don’t understand it then that’s fine.
Gold: 15.00
Jun 15 2020 05:24pm
Quote (ZxFamily-GuyxZ @ Jun 15 2020 03:34pm)

Entertain my ass.

Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 15 2020 03:36pm)
This times a thousand suns

So pretty much just tell black athletes to shut up and dribble and they follow. Got it. Things never change.
Jun 15 2020 05:27pm
If Lebron is against “Shut up and dribble”. Why would he shut up and dribble right now when all the rich whites are telling them to? What’s the point of speaking up against Laura Ingram in the first place??
Somethings not adding up here.
Jun 15 2020 05:50pm
Most of you are just a bunch of crybabies And selfish because you miss sports and you want sports and you want the players to do what YOU want.
But guess what? Entertainment isn’t what’s important right now. Players rather focus on racial injustice and protests instead of bowing down to you self entitled racists.

Make some changes first and players will happily shut up and dribble. But until things change for the better, talk to the middle finger.
Jun 15 2020 06:10pm
NBA restart, players wear “I can’t breath” shirts in practice? Or even kneeling?
Guess what? We’ve done those things already and things did NOT change.
Now it’s time to hold the leverage against those economic leaders and force them to change things.

There’s a reason why boycotting the bus back in the day worked. You need leverage for things to change.
Gold: 32,090.31
Jun 15 2020 07:21pm
Have they not already stated that they will just use replacements for people who sit out?

The NBA will move on from any of these guys who think they are bigger than a multibillion-dollar organization. I know there are plenty of other people willing to stepup and fill their spot.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll