d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Violent Activism And Labelling People Nazis
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
May 28 2020 09:29am
So i came across this call to violence that has since been taken down but iirc many of our trans and antifa friends are in agreement with the approach outlined in this article. This particular piece is about a war against women who won't accept men amongst their ranks. A topic I've found fascinating since men started beating women at womens sportings events.

I'm a man and it doesn't affect me so im not particularly vocal about it but if i had daughters engaged in athletic endeavours id be pretty damn vocal about my daughter having to compete against lebronda james. I'd think we ought to be able to freely discuss such matters but there is a group of mentally ill and deranged men that will use violence and harrassment to ensure that women are afraid to voice such opinions and they justify their violence by labeing the women who speak out against them as nazis and fascists

What do our resident pardians make of the call to action below? Fairly certain our lgbqt members are already in agreement with it.

https://archive.is/weVYH
Direct action is where you go from targeting an institutional or organization to singling out the key leaders and propellants of hate. History shows that when singled out, many bigots will renege on their hateful ideas and begin to reform. And if they don’t, then their communities can expel them.

TERF’s, like all Nazis, have no right to a peaceful existence or steady employment. They have declared their support of fascism and have therefore declared their intent to directly harm the trans community wherever they’re found. They threaten the safety and dignity of others and therefore deserve none themselves until they choose to be human once more.

Plans are currently underway by several anti-fascist action groups to build a database of known alt-right members, containing all available information. This would be based on the work of Sam Lavigne, who "); background-size: 1px 1px; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; text-decoration: none solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84); -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);">bravely revealed the LinkedIn information of thousands of ICE agents in 2018, allowing them to be targeted for direct action nationally. The database would be accessible globally and protected via redundancy from ever being deleted. You can bet that any and all TERF’s will also be in that database.

What can you do to help when it comes online? If you find a TERF, do the following:

Write down their online handle and a link to whatever account you found them on.If they have their real name posted, grab it.Save a photo of their face if available.Screen shot some of their offending posts as proof in case they try and delete evidence. Save it with Archive.Record any personal info they have on Twitter or Facebook, such as place of employment, birthday, etc.

TERF’s have a history of being brazen in their confrontations and hide very little about their identities, so gathering most of this info is not hard. When the fascist database comes online, submit everything you have. That will give the global coalition against hate as complete a picture as possible of who needs re-education.

Property damage is another escalation up the chain of direct action. While deplatforming and doxxing are legal (in the US), property damage can cross into criminal territory. This is not a path to choose lightly and extreme care must be exercised if you want to go this route.

A Texas Nomad gets his apartment tagged by brave ANTIFA members in Austin.

Still, despite the risks, vandalism has been effective against fascists. In Austin, for example, "); background-size: 1px 1px; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; text-decoration: none solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84); -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);">the apartment of a Texas Nomad who participated in Charlottesvillewas tagged by local ANTIFA. Activists also posted fliers around the neighborhood outlining where he worked and the routes he commonly traveled. This notified his neighbors that they had a bigot in their midst. It also made him aware that he could not hide behind a veil of online anonymity. It presented him with consequences for his actions.

It’s almost like this Nazi’s car was put in an oven.

Environmentalists have long used "); background-size: 1px 1px; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; text-decoration: none solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84); -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);">the destruction of car dealerships to fight for eco-friendly standards for their communities. In Germany, there’s the AfD — a group of literal Nazis — who are being actively resisted. One of their current tactics? "); background-size: 1px 1px; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; text-decoration: none solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84); -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);">Setting fire to the cars owned by AfD leadership. Imagine being a Nazi and waking up to find out your car had been torched like Dresden. It’s an appropriate signal for them!

Unions targeted bootlicking scab labor by throwing rocks and bricks through their windows. Some even fired shots into their homes, but aimed to avoid the people inside. These were frequently effective at keeping the picket lines firm. While illegal, those intimidation tactics saved the jobs of countless thousands and ensured capitalistic scum couldn’t take advantage of workers.

What about bodily harm against bigots? Is that a valid tactic? Yes, but with important considerations. It’s the most serious form of corrective action you can use — and one very likely to get you in major trouble. Only use it as a tactic if you’re sure you can handle the consequence of being caught.

The punch that let every Nazi know they would never be safe.

There are several great examples of bodily harm being used against fascists. One of the most famous examples is "); background-size: 1px 1px; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; text-decoration: none solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84); -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);">Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer being punched. This helped make America realize the widespread invasion of Nazis into the public sphere. Even better, the person who did it has never been caught. They are living as a free person with the knowledge that they decked a Nazi. Similarly, there was the heroic trans woman who almost delivered "); background-size: 1px 1px; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; text-decoration: none solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84); -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);">a blow for justice against TERF Julie Bindel.

Still, we cannot all be so bold. While there is little that equals the raw emotional boost of giving a Nazi what they deserve, it isn’t something we’re all capable of.

What if throwing a punch is beyond you? An effective alternative is milkshake throwing. This was popularized in the UK "); background-size: 1px 1px; box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; text-decoration: none solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84); -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);">against pro-rape political figures like Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad). ANTIFA in Portland has used this with laudable success against bootlickers like Andy Ngo. Milkshakes deal minimal harm but incredible humiliation. If TERF’s couldn’t step into public venues without fear of being drenched in milkshakes, they might think twice about their allegiance to hate.

Gold: 2,489.69
May 28 2020 09:32am
Build the Wall of Text.
Gold: 4,959.21
May 28 2020 09:33am
As a legal gun owner and CWP card holder, I can only say one thing.

Some antifa kids try some shit with me, I will absolutely pull the trigger.
Gold: 2,617.52
May 28 2020 09:48am
Gold: 6,376.70
May 28 2020 09:56am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 28 2020 08:48am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BEOoxP44S0

Is that an SNL sketch, or somebody who literally is a parody of themselves?
Gold: 22,189.49
May 28 2020 09:58am
there's no such thing as a sustainable passive aggressive terrorist movement.
the twirps will try to threaten people with doxxing and stalking and hatemail and pretend they're only going to go up to the line of felonies and avoid crossing it. But hate-filled terrorists by definition lack restraint and civility and if they could obey rules of society they wouldn't be trying to make such tortured contortions in the first place. So they inevitably boil over into the likes of Willem Spronsen. And when the first punch is thrown, when the shots are fired and lives are on the line, well, Alphabet people are about the least threatening group of terrorists there are. I honestly think its more likely at this point that Andy Ngo shoots an LGBT terrorist in self defense than that he gets killed by one.
Gold: 222.69
Warn: 30%
May 28 2020 10:06am
Looking forward to parks reopening so I can annihilate my wife on the tennis courts because I’m too weak and unskilled to beat a man in tennis. Jkjkjk

But 4real - if there are women who out perform men in sports, let them play. I’m fine watching a women break a dudes ankles on the b-ball court if she can outball the other men on her own team.

This post was edited by Greater on May 28 2020 10:10am
Gold: 9,256.00
May 28 2020 10:12am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 28 2020 11:48am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BEOoxP44S0

I don't think i'v seen a more ranking member of the oppression Olympics than this specimen. It's the Charizard of their world. How tf do you compete?
Gold: 98,921.50
May 28 2020 11:02am
Violent activism is called extremism. Extremists should be swiftly dealt with and that should include far left extremism.

Gold: 2,617.52
May 28 2020 04:09pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ May 28 2020 11:56am)
Is that an SNL sketch, or somebody who literally is a parody of themselves?

THE SYMBOLS
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll