d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Violent Activism And Labelling People Nazis
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,400.67
May 28 2020 07:21pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 28 May 2020 18:12)
I don't think i'v seen a more ranking member of the oppression Olympics than this specimen. It's the Charizard of their world. How tf do you compete?

A black trans man with rainbow-colored hair sitting in a wheelchair because he survived the abortion his illegal immigrant mother was attempting in a backyard clinic since conservative state laws infringed on her bodily autonomy?
Gold: 260.11
May 28 2020 08:00pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 28 2020 08:21pm)
A black trans man with rainbow-colored hair sitting in a wheelchair because he survived the abortion his illegal immigrant mother was attempting in a backyard clinic since conservative state laws infringed on her bodily autonomy?

If that's his real background then damn he can have all the oppression medals and special treatment he wants. He deserves it just for getting out of bed in the morning.
Gold: 1.93
May 28 2020 11:21pm
Trans people have lost my support, i see it more as a mental illness now, because everyone i meet who is trans is batshit crazy.
If you start trying to force me to use whatever label you choose this week i am not going to bother with you, i have a hard enough time working out regular social conventions without all this added bullshit.
Gold: 4,400.67
May 29 2020 04:20am
Quote (Plaguefear @ 29 May 2020 07:21)
Trans people have lost my support, i see it more as a mental illness now, because everyone i meet who is trans is batshit crazy.
If you start trying to force me to use whatever label you choose this week i am not going to bother with you, i have a hard enough time working out regular social conventions without all this added bullshit.

I think we should distinguish between those who are trans because they have a stable image of themselves as being born in the wrong body, with the wrong sex, and those who are just following a current trend and self-identify as a pansexual attack helicopter or some nonsense like that.

Not saying that non-binary gender identities dont exist, but the share of bullshit cases among them is definitely far higher than among m2f and f2m trans people.
Gold: 1.93
May 29 2020 04:55am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 29 2020 08:20pm)
I think we should distinguish between those who are trans because they have a stable image of themselves as being born in the wrong body, with the wrong sex, and those who are just following a current trend and self-identify as a pansexual attack helicopter or some nonsense like that.

Not saying that non-binary gender identities dont exist, but the share of bullshit cases among them is definitely far higher than among m2f and f2m trans people.

The thing is i do not care what you are, if you pass as what you claim to be ill use whatever pronoun works unless its outside of my lexicon.
But if you look like a dude i am not going to call you her and if you look like a girl i am not going to call you him.
If you REALLY cared about that identity you would be able to pull it off enough that i will run with it.
But if you come and demand i call you xhe or some shit ill just tell you to get lost, i don't have time for that shit, i struggle to work out if someone is being sarcastic with me.
Gold: 6,376.70
May 29 2020 08:09am
The "label everyone who dares disagree with me a Nazi, then use that label to justify attempting to destroy their life up to and including using violence against them" is simply a form of terrorism. There's a reason that Antifa has been classed as a domestic terrorist group.
Gold: 285.00
May 29 2020 08:37am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 29 2020 06:20am)

Like deer twitch person Djunior introduced me to lol.

Tumblr sjws make it hard to be an ally for sure. Plus I've been called all sorts of things by them.

Quote (InsaneBobb @ May 29 2020 10:09am)
The "label everyone who dares disagree with me a Nazi, then use that label to justify attempting to destroy their life up to and including using violence against them" is simply a form of terrorism. There's a reason that Antifa has been classed as a domestic terrorist group.

They had me until they started harming people who were noncombants. Now they are a reactionary force with no clear vision.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 29 2020 08:41am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll