d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > Shadow Fletch Grand Matron Bow > Top Euscl Bow
Prev191011121320Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 37,459.00
Oct 14 2020 03:39pm
Best bow evah :love:
Gold: 1,407.00
Oct 14 2020 06:03pm
Quote (Maizak @ 11 Oct 2020 13:36)
Show top 1 europe..

Sadly im unable to, its no longer in my possesion.

The Bow was sold to me by directly ferdia on behalf of another user, if i get my hand on my old pc i'll try to find you a screenshot of it, the old pic broke, probably some shit img host.

As for better bows, m4tzn (god how much i hated that bm prick) had once "Bramble Needle", Sp4z. had "Gale Horn".

Nevertheless, in terms of pure stats regrding ep standards the second best bow would most probably be Gale Song, that was in possesion of Jayzboy, and than the one i once owned "Glyph Horn" of base stats2bow 20ias 435ed +1-15dmg +239ar and hisraw dmgbeeing 75-400.

As for where that bow would be at this moment, i dont know, it was sold to an user that would prefer his name not beeing disclosed (due to payment method), but matei was mediating that trade, and he can confirm.

So yea, every now and then people find/buy a decent gmb with stats SO high, they claim it to be The Bow. But dont worry, even if its not The Bow, Yours is still very very nice, and if someone willing to play some EP finds it, its gonna cost him quite some fg, it still is 9/10 and for pretty much every active player that score is enough recomendation to seek for it.

And yea, there was a 704 bow Bitter Needle, and mine wasnt a lot better, just 8 dmg, tfun fact: ho i dont remember guys name, he had once the bow that beat mine, but sadly it had 5% chance to amp, that would disqualify his from beeing used in EP, still worth noting - that there is still a better bow to be rolled/found.

If i had an urge to play ep, id probably pay pretty much ANY but not out of reason price Cedvin would ask for, without even trying to haggle, and i would know that its worth the money.

This post was edited by Republika on Oct 14 2020 06:08pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 15 2020 01:47am
Quote (Republika @ Oct 15 2020 11:03am)

The Bow was sold to me by directly ferdia on behalf of another user, if i get my hand on my old pc i'll try to find you a screenshot of it, the old pic broke, probably some shit img host.

As for better bows, m4tzn (god how much i hated that bm prick) had once "Bramble Needle", Sp4z. had "Gale Horn".

Nevertheless, in terms of pure stats regrding ep standards the second best bow would most probably be Gale Song, that was in possesion of Jayzboy, and than the one i once owned "Glyph Horn" of base stats2bow 20ias 435ed +1-15dmg +239ar and hisraw dmgbeeing 75-400.

As for where that bow would be at this moment, i dont know, it was sold to an user that would prefer his name not beeing disclosed (due to payment method), but matei was mediating that trade, and he can confirm.

So yea, every now and then people find/buy a decent gmb with stats SO high, they claim it to be The Bow. But dont worry, even if its not The Bow, Yours is still very very nice, and if someone willing to play some EP finds it, its gonna cost him quite some fg, it still is 9/10 and for pretty much every active player that score is enough recomendation to seek for it.

And yea, there was a 704 bow Bitter Needle, and mine wasnt a lot better, just 8 dmg, tfun fact: ho i dont remember guys name, he had once the bow that beat mine, but sadly it had 5% chance to amp, that would disqualify his from beeing used in EP, still worth noting - that there is still a better bow to be rolled/found.

If i had an urge to play ep, id probably pay pretty much ANY but not out of reason price Cedvin would ask for, without even trying to haggle, and i would know that its worth the money.

How much is a bow like this even worth?

it looks neat as.
Gold: 1,407.00
Oct 15 2020 04:19am
Quote (Spiteful1 @ 15 Oct 2020 09:47)
How much is a bow like this even worth?

it looks neat as.

It would go as high as people would be willing to pay, if it was me having that bow, id probably keep it for myself (provided i'd be still playing) - but right now ep is dead and there is no interest in such items i assume. 10k would be a reasonable starting offer no idea what "bin" maybe 50?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Oct 15 2020 04:47am
Quote (Republika @ 15 Oct 2020 02:03)

youre 1 soc bows ever was shit , like yourself aka scammer boi
1 soc bow = better as a 2soc bow. brilliant logic
Oct 15 2020 04:43pm
Quote (Republika @ Oct 15 2020 01:03am)

ty for feedback
Gold: 483.00
Oct 16 2020 04:49am
Afaik, in eu, there're not many 2 sox gmb with 400+ed

I would gladly play ep again :)
Oct 16 2020 06:19am
Quote (crysover @ Oct 16 2020 11:49am)
Afaik, in eu, there're not many 2 sox gmb with 400+ed

I would gladly play ep again :)

That would be cool.. Ep League ^^ like AOW league..

You got any gmb?
Gold: 4.00
Warn: 70%
Oct 16 2020 01:09pm
Eis

This post was edited by Trogdor on Oct 16 2020 01:17pm
Gold: 2,313.00
Oct 19 2020 05:21pm
Quote (Maizak @ Oct 11 2020 07:36am)
Show top 1 europe..

Does mine on USEast count? ;o

Have some of my bonus bows to illicit jealousy of some kind.

This post was edited by Mewi on Oct 19 2020 05:25pm
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev191011121320Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll