d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Aldur > Druid Summoner; Hc, P8 & V1.14
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30.00
May 8 2020 02:55pm
Quote (Animosaro @ May 6 2020 06:30pm)
Man you should pop a pruby in that helmet

That's the plan! Haven't found one yet though. Flawless Ruby is the highest I have. I'm waiting to come across a gem shrine

Act I (NM)

Aldur's Nightmare journey begins now

Dire Wolves and Emilio are doing wonders. Slicing through enemies like butter!

Blood Raven ran around so much that the wolves caught her along the fence and she just began to glitch out and shake constantly without attacking. Easy prey for the pups!

This post was edited by Bromigo on May 8 2020 02:55pm
May 8 2020 02:57pm
Scroll & Tristram

What a lovely sight :drool:

Incredible map roll from the start!
May 8 2020 03:02pm
Countess went down without a problem. However, I probably won't be running her at all. So the nice map roll was pointless

Saved my Normal rune quest, so I went ahead and claimed the Tal and Ort runes for my Spirit sword (since I do not have an extended stash, this helps save a lot of time of hunting for low lvl runes from the Count)

(Not an awful roll; it has +2 All Skills so I'm happy either way)

I returned back to Nightmare and saw this. Another great, yet useless, map roll

This post was edited by Bromigo on May 8 2020 03:03pm
May 8 2020 03:09pm
Now that I've got a weapon that will hold me off until I can get a Heart of the Oak, it is time for some forward progress!

Not the best roll, but better than my current 14% MF gloves

The Dire Pups did really well, but old Grizz tanks like a champ
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 8 2020 03:11pm
Looking good.
However I don't understand why do you have COH in your Dream Gear instead Enigma?
Eni would provide you with easy strength for Stormshield if you want maxblock, or easy spirit to hit fhr and fcr breakpoints.
On top of that, I find teleport one of the most essential skills on Summon nec (so I guess it'd be same on dudu?) in order to control summons and their focus

Keep it up and good luck :thumbsup:
May 8 2020 03:28pm
Goodness, that's a lot of unique drops! Definitely wearing Vipermagi, and I considered Peasant Crown but since my primary summons in Nightmare will be Dire Wolves, it isn't worth subbing out my +3 Dire Wolves pelt. Sold Heart Carver and I didn't have space for Bonesnap.

(Bugged Andy)

Got my end-of-game Mercenary. Goodbye, Emilio; hello, Waheed!!

Now it is time to run Andariel for a short while! I'm pleasantly surprised at how easy she was. It took Aldur and his summons about 1m 30s from contact to death. Pretty efficient for a Drummoner if you ask me!

Christmas list from Andy:
  • Spellsteel (1:1340)
  • Stealskull (1:3038) [for Waheed]
  • Stone of Jordan (1:5440 [lol])
  • The Eye of Etlich (1:2457)
  • Aldur's Rhythm (1:565 [should be easy getting this!])

This post was edited by Bromigo on May 8 2020 03:31pm
May 8 2020 03:37pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ May 8 2020 05:11pm)
Looking good.
However I don't understand why do you have COH in your Dream Gear instead Enigma?
Eni would provide you with easy strength for Stormshield if you want maxblock, or easy spirit to hit fhr and fcr breakpoints.
On top of that, I find teleport one of the most essential skills on Summon nec (so I guess it'd be same on dudu?) in order to control summons and their focus

Keep it up and good luck :thumbsup:

Enigma is a close 2nd, but Chains of Honor offers more resistances so that I can clean out some resist charms in my inventory so that I can have space for +Summoning charms. Also, I agree in that +Teleport is extremely helpful, but I can use items that have +Teleport charges to get the same result. Plus, with the exclusion of MF runs, Teleport isn't that useful for me. Whereas a Necromancer's summons are raised from the dead and cannot be controlled too much after being summoned (hence why Teleport is so helpful), a Druid's summons can be constantly summoned to wherever needed at any time. So that's why I opted for CoH as opposed to Enigma. Also, I may end up trying my hand at crafting a ring with +Strength & +All Resistances in substitute for one BK. But all of this is hypothetical. The odds of acquiring my entire dream list is pretty unlikely. My primary goal of this WT is obtaining the full set of Aldur's Watchtower, and filling in the gaps within my gear then.

This post was edited by Bromigo on May 8 2020 03:48pm
Gold: 450.69
May 8 2020 10:55pm
Quote (Bromigo @ May 9 2020 07:28am)
Goodness, that's a lot of unique drops! Definitely wearing Vipermagi, and I considered Peasant Crown but since my primary summons in Nightmare will be Dire Wolves, it isn't worth subbing out my +3 Dire Wolves pelt. Sold Heart Carver and I didn't have space for Bonesnap.
https://i.imgur.com/4nJlK4P.png
(Bugged Andy)

Got my end-of-game Mercenary. Goodbye, Emilio; hello, Waheed!!
https://i.imgur.com/53YiwRL.png

Now it is time to run Andariel for a short while! I'm pleasantly surprised at how easy she was. It took Aldur and his summons about 1m 30s from contact to death. Pretty efficient for a Drummoner if you ask me!

Christmas list from Andy:
  • Spellsteel (1:1340)
  • Stealskull (1:3038) [for Waheed]
  • Stone of Jordan (1:5440 [lol])
  • The Eye of Etlich (1:2457)
  • Aldur's Rhythm (1:565 [should be easy getting this!])

wow thats the dream reset quest kill, viper + p crown :wub:
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
May 9 2020 04:12pm
Quote (Bromigo @ May 8 2020 11:37pm)
Enigma is a close 2nd, but Chains of Honor offers more resistances so that I can clean out some resist charms in my inventory so that I can have space for +Summoning charms. Also, I agree in that +Teleport is extremely helpful, but I can use items that have +Teleport charges to get the same result. Plus, with the exclusion of MF runs, Teleport isn't that useful for me. Whereas a Necromancer's summons are raised from the dead and cannot be controlled too much after being summoned (hence why Teleport is so helpful), a Druid's summons can be constantly summoned to wherever needed at any time. So that's why I opted for CoH as opposed to Enigma. Also, I may end up trying my hand at crafting a ring with +Strength & +All Resistances in substitute for one BK. But all of this is hypothetical. The odds of acquiring my entire dream list is pretty unlikely. My primary goal of this WT is obtaining the full set of Aldur's Watchtower, and filling in the gaps within my gear then.

you have cyclone armor so resists aren't that useful
also gl teleporting with 25 charges lmao
May 9 2020 07:57pm
Quote (Chronicle420 @ May 9 2020 12:55am)
wow thats the dream reset quest kill, viper + p crown :wub:

Crazy good drops! Everything was useless but the Viper.

Quote (Melatonina @ May 9 2020 06:12pm)
you have cyclone armor so resists aren't that useful
also gl teleporting with 25 charges lmao

As per my restrictions, I’m only going to place skill points within the Summoning tree, so Cyclone Armor is unavailable to me. Also, I’m trying to find a Spellsteel and it’s 20 charges :rofl:

This post was edited by Bromigo on May 9 2020 07:57pm
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll