d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Aldur > Druid Summoner; Hc, P8 & V1.14
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Apr 28 2020 12:49am
Quote (Bromigo @ 28 Apr 2020 08:34)
Yeah, Diablo is a straight pain! I do not plan on rerunning him anytime soon :rolleyes:

The only way to break granite is to try again, and again, and again ^^ Then you get stronger, and it becomes easier ;D
Gold: 30.00
May 1 2020 04:16pm
Quote (Taurean @ Apr 28 2020 02:49am)
The only way to break granite is to try again, and again, and again ^^ Then you get stronger, and it becomes easier ;D

I listened to your advice and attempted Diablo... I quit halfway through CS hah. It's too hard and just not worth it -_-

Act 5

Anya's reward was awesome! It's no "Dream Gear," but the +3 Dire Wolves mod is much welcomed especially since Aldur will be switching to Dire Wolves as the primary summons during Nightmare.

Found this base on the way to Nith

After I completed the Nith quest, I went and hunted for the runes to make Malice
May 1 2020 04:18pm
The Ancients were actually easy. I would spam Spirit Wolves on each of the 3 Ancients in order to distract them while Emilio bled them out. Also, DING! Level up AND maxed Dire Wolves!!!

I used a similar tactic for each of Baal's waves.

Found an even better Malice base during the waves :thumbsup: (had to rerun Countess later on in order to get another set of Malice runes)

This post was edited by Bromigo on May 1 2020 04:19pm
May 1 2020 04:24pm
This was an ugly fight. I was so dependent on Emilio and my summons. 1 hit from Baal would take almost half of my max life. Needless to say, it took a long time for Aldur to take Baal down but we succeeded nonetheless!

Normal complete :D

I wanted to rerun Baal's waves for additional experience so that I could level up my Bear in order to boost the damage of my summons. I ended up finding a Shael! (I can only handle the waves, not Baal himself. He just owns me and takes too long to kill. It's not worth it)

This post was edited by Bromigo on May 1 2020 04:25pm
May 1 2020 04:30pm
These items are what Aldur is currently wearing going into Act 1 of Nightmare. I have Sigon's shield on alternate for when I use my summons, then I switch back to Ancient's Pledge for the resistances boost.

This is what my Attributes/Statistics and Skills look like. I'm so close to maxing Bear!! After which, I plan on maxing Heart of the Wolverine. Depending on how Aldur fares in Nightmare, I may use 1 of my 3 respecs and take away skill points in Spirit Wolf in order to redistribute them into Heart of the Wolverine so that my summons' DPS will be top notch. But that option is tbd...
Gold: 756.00
May 1 2020 05:12pm
Looking good man! I was gonna ask when you're getting Witchwild String, then remembered you're doing a "no bows" run :)

Wondering if having Spellsteal on switch for Decrepify might work until you can get Lawbringer/Reaper's merc, just an idea. Would have to stock up on either in-game gold or ort runes + chipped gems I guess :p

Following with interest, good luck!

This post was edited by Mukhalif on May 1 2020 05:14pm
May 2 2020 08:47pm
Quote (Mukhalif @ May 1 2020 07:12pm)
Looking good man! I was gonna ask when you're getting Witchwild String, then remembered you're doing a "no bows" run :)

Wondering if having Spellsteal on switch for Decrepify might work until you can get Lawbringer/Reaper's merc, just an idea. Would have to stock up on either in-game gold or ort runes + chipped gems I guess :p

Following with interest, good luck!

Spellsteel would be ideal and a great backup choice as an alternate weapon. In fact, it will be one of my ISO items during Nightmare for sure! Reaper's merc is my goal, but who knows if I'll ever find one or survive long enough to reach where they drop. I've got a few items on the list in addition to Spellsteel such as Jalal's and SOJ/BK rings. Hopefully I can get to the point where I can somewhat efficiently run Andariel for many many many MF runs :rolleyes:
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 4 2020 06:34am
Pretty kewl never tried a summon druid before
How is the killspeed? Isnt it very very, very slow?
May 6 2020 01:33pm
Quote (Pyramide @ May 4 2020 08:34am)
Pretty kewl never tried a summon druid before
How is the killspeed? Isnt it very very, very slow?

It is pretty slow at the moment. I’m hoping to get some curse-charged gear and start accumulating some Aldur set pieces here soon as I begin Nightmare. It’ll be a big help if I can get some CB on Emilio. But Dire Wolves can handle their own in Nightmare with a switch to Grizzly here and there for bosses or Super-unique monsters. Loading merc with CB will greatly increase the pack’s DPS.
Gold: 4,239.00
May 6 2020 04:30pm
Man you should pop a pruby in that helmet
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll