d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Covid-19 And The Flu
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Sep 15 2020 05:39pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Sep 16 2020 12:12am)
I work in the medical field too. All your claim of "I know a bat virus when I see it" says is that you don't know your own limits.

Please do a chi squared test. I would absolutely love you to set this up and walk me through it, and then explain what you think this proves, all the while not realizing the only thing you've proven is your own lack of understanding.

I'm not patronizing you. I'm recognizing that you don't have a good grasp on where the limits of your knowledge are. I work in the medical field, and more specifically I work in medical research at a top research school. Unless you're a Ph.D virologist (and I know you aren't because of the stupid shit you've already said) you aren't educated enough to reasonably come to the conclusions you've made.

i know my own limits, this is just significantly below my limits :zzz:

as for the chi squared test, well id be delighted to help you :blush: we are gonna do the most basic one! first setup the columns and rows. lets take horizontally if someone is chinese with possibilities yes or no, and vertically if hes disregarded some safety regulations, again with yes or no. i shall use random data now because 1) i dont have the exact data, and 2) even if i did you wouldnt believe me. so lets say you have 50 natives, out of whom 10 disregard the protocol on a regular basis, and 20 chinese, out of whom again 10 disregard the protocol. now how do you do the test? well thanks to the internet you dont even have to anymore! just google it because its way easier:

https://www.socscistatistics.com/tests/chisquare/

put in the data, put the significance level (this is the percentage of certainty you have with the results, i used 0.05), and you will get that in this case, the result is statistically significant :blush: ! meaning theres over 95% chance that chinese people do break security protocols more!

when you dont have the exact data, you do it empirically. this is actually how stereotypes are formed, lets call it...empirical statistics :blush: ! its usually correct from what ive seen!

as for my experience, im a medical worker in a country that licks chinas boots on a regular basis. our dear leader even kissed the chinese flag on national tv just a few months ago. so ive had the pleasure of working with chinese experts that came to help us with the virus they most certainly werent responsible for releasing, spreading, and covering :mellow: now, i understand they like our food, but do you really have to put a half eaten sausage with extra mustard next to the corona samples :mellow: ?

and since you claim to be a lab worker, im actually amazed you havent noticed the same thing. seems a lot of people have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuQwbqTWJyE
Gold: 260.11
Sep 15 2020 06:03pm
Stereotypes are empirical statistics.

Yeah, you're an idiot lol
Sep 15 2020 06:05pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Sep 16 2020 02:03am)
Stereotypes are empirical statistics.

Yeah, you're an idiot lol

awww why the flaming :cry: ? you should be thankful that i explained the chi squared test to you ^_^ !
Sep 15 2020 06:07pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Sep 15 2020 07:05pm)
awww why the flaming :cry: ? you should be thankful that i explained the chi squared test to you ^_^ !

I know what a chi squared test is. Its first biology class level material. I asked you to do the work and show me how it proves Chinese people take dangerous shortcuts.

Instead you just said one of the dumbest things I've seen posted in a long time. And I frequent the flat earth threads

Im pretty sure youre just a college student in a pre health profession.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Sep 15 2020 06:07pm
Sep 15 2020 06:37pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Sep 16 2020 02:07am)
I know what a chi squared test is. Its first biology class level material. I asked you to do the work and show me how it proves Chinese people take dangerous shortcuts.

Instead you just said one of the dumbest things I've seen posted in a long time. And I frequent the flat earth threads

Im pretty sure youre just a college student in a pre health profession.

ah no no, not "instead". i did prove it to you, but you pretend to ignore what you cant dispute it seems :wacko:

anyways, im really proud of that thing i said ^_^ ! feel free to quote me.

"stereotypes are empirical statistics" ~ snyft2, 2020
Gold: 130.68
Oct 23 2020 04:39am
Quote (eMptyBox @ Apr 24 2020 02:58pm)
Viruses are fake check out pasteur vs bechamp

nice try thor

https://www.ageofautism.com/2018/11/did-a-vaccine-experiment-on-us-soliders-cause-the-spanish-flu-epidemic.html

https://youtu.be/zFN5LUaqxOA

No viruses exist

people can decide what they want to believe, after all its a choice to stay in wonder or to go back under

Whose uneducated offspring is this?
Gold: 0.00
Oct 25 2020 03:00pm
Possibly yes. No wonder why my job forced me to get a flu shot. I didn't want to but I didn't have an option. And the fact I had to get mercury injected into my bloodstream. Scary knowing the different ingredients in these flu shots.
Gold: 19,597.59
Oct 29 2020 11:29am
Quote (OrDe @ Oct 25 2020 04:00pm)
Possibly yes. No wonder why my job forced me to get a flu shot. I didn't want to but I didn't have an option. And the fact I had to get mercury injected into my bloodstream. Scary knowing the different ingredients in these flu shots.

Your shot probably did not have Thimerosal (Mercury) in it at all, also there is a big difference between "methylmercury" and "ethylmercury."

If your healthcare worker drew your vaccine into a syringe then gave you the shot, you may have had it in your dose. If you got a single dose vial, it doesnt have/need mercury.
Oct 30 2020 10:50pm
Quote (OrDe @ Oct 25 2020 04:00pm)

Vaccines no longer contain mercury.

Scary how people can't just google things.
Gold: 19,597.59
Nov 2 2020 09:34am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Oct 30 2020 11:50pm)
Vaccines no longer contain mercury.

Scary how people can't just google things.

Some do still contain Thimerosal (ethylmurcury). It is used in multidose vials (COVID vaccine with absolutely need to be multidose) to prevent bacterial growth caused by penetrating with needle.

Also i believe the inhalable flu vaccine (the kind they give kids) contains some form of ethylmurcury.

EDIT: I may be wrong about the risk of multidose contamination with a COVID vaccine because of the incredibly low storage temperature it is likely to require. (Moderna vaccine requires -100ÂșC)

This post was edited by juliusjuice on Nov 2 2020 09:38am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll