d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Any Dark Souls Players?
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 37,910.00
Trader: Trusted
May 12 2020 08:26am
Quote (jlhromeo @ 12 May 2020 07:16)
Ds1 was more forgiving with that in my opinion. Enemies were more spread out and in less large packs. I tried that same build in l three games and it was definitely easier in ds1, and quite a fun way to play, reminded me of bow/dagger build in skyrim, pick em off from a ways away and finish off the stragglers that get too close.

Yeah forsure getting swarmed sucks! Last night I did the executioner chariot and the boss wasn’t even bad it was everything on the way to the boss and the stupid skeletons + necromancers in the boss area.

That’s funny you mention Skyrim that was pretty much my style aswell, weaken or kill with arrow, stab with knife lol
Gold: 81,680.73
May 12 2020 11:02am
Quote (RatM @ May 12 2020 10:26am)
Yeah forsure getting swarmed sucks! Last night I did the executioner chariot and the boss wasn’t even bad it was everything on the way to the boss and the stupid skeletons + necromancers in the boss area.

That’s funny you mention Skyrim that was pretty much my style aswell, weaken or kill with arrow, stab with knife lol

I hate that boss... just the run there and the damn skeletons/necros are a pain in the ass.

I ended up using yearn spell and some alluring skulls to keep the mobs in the hallway busy. Tried many times to kill them off but I'd get cockblockded from stepping into the safe spot just as the chariot makes his rounds and die... and die again lol.
Retired Moderator
May 12 2020 11:50am
Quote (jlhromeo @ 12 May 2020 10:02)
I hate that boss... just the run there and the damn skeletons/necros are a pain in the ass.

I ended up using yearn spell and some alluring skulls to keep the mobs in the hallway busy. Tried many times to kill them off but I'd get cockblockded from stepping into the safe spot just as the chariot makes his rounds and die... and die again lol.

I was about to run back to town and grab that spell as I was being swarmed in the safe spot by skeletons.

What I ended up doing was killing the first nec and luring the skeletons back towards the entrance and taking them out one by one while avoiding the chariot. Those skeletons I found couldn’t be revived by the 2nd This was basically a fast sprint past skeletons, melee the necro to death, roll hoping to dodge chariot and skeletons and mad dash back to the entrance lol

Then I cheesed the chariot sitting in safspot casting spell everytime it ran by. Eventually the boss got down to 1/3 health and got stuck on that jump. Then I could make my way around killing the other necro and skeletons which again was so hard not to get swarmed I almost died here a few times was really sketchy. Once they were taken care of I finished the boss with one more spell knocking them down into the hole.

Overall biggest pain in the ass fight so far I was stuck here for a few hours for sure.

This post was edited by RatM on May 12 2020 11:51am
May 12 2020 12:48pm
Still better than bed of chaos as far as bullshit factor, but not by much.

God I hate that bed... and love these games at the same time for the fuckery they pull.
Retired Moderator
May 12 2020 02:39pm
Quote (jlhromeo @ 12 May 2020 11:48)
Still better than bed of chaos as far as bullshit factor, but not by much.

God I hate that bed... and love these games at the same time for the fuckery they pull.

If I recall correctly it was helluva sprint from nearest bonfire to boss ugh gotta love that too
Gold: 0.01
May 12 2020 10:46pm
Quote (RatM @ May 12 2020 01:50pm)
I was about to run back to town and grab that spell as I was being swarmed in the safe spot by skeletons.

What I ended up doing was killing the first nec and luring the skeletons back towards the entrance and taking them out one by one while avoiding the chariot. Those skeletons I found couldn’t be revived by the 2nd This was basically a fast sprint past skeletons, melee the necro to death, roll hoping to dodge chariot and skeletons and mad dash back to the entrance lol

Then I cheesed the chariot sitting in safspot casting spell everytime it ran by. Eventually the boss got down to 1/3 health and got stuck on that jump. Then I could make my way around killing the other necro and skeletons which again was so hard not to get swarmed I almost died here a few times was really sketchy. Once they were taken care of I finished the boss with one more spell knocking them down into the hole.

Overall biggest pain in the ass fight so far I was stuck here for a few hours for sure.

Closing the gate on the chariot is easiest way to stop and beat him
Retired Moderator
May 13 2020 08:03am
Quote (Ruthless187g @ 12 May 2020 21:46)
Closing the gate on the chariot is easiest way to stop and beat him

Yeah I know. Problem was skeletons being revived and swarming me on my way to close the gate
Gold: 6.00
May 17 2020 06:45pm
Quote (RatM @ May 13 2020 10:03am)
Yeah I know. Problem was skeletons being revived and swarming me on my way to close the gate

Think i smashed it with divine curved 2H sword.

Gotta time your sprints to each door space. Hope yhe charriot kills off the spawns.

I think you want to sprint as far as you can and skip 2 or two doorways
Retired Moderator
May 18 2020 06:57am
Quote (zNick @ 17 May 2020 17:45)
Think i smashed it with divine curved 2H sword.

Gotta time your sprints to each door space. Hope yhe charriot kills off the spawns.

I think you want to sprint as far as you can and skip 2 or two doorways

I was wondering if divine weapon was a thing in DS2 and worked as it did in DS1?

Making nice progress recent bosses I've taken down:
-Royal Rat Authority
-Scorpioness Najka
-Mytha, the Baneful Queen
-Smelter Demon
-Old Iron King
May 18 2020 03:29pm
Quote (RatM @ May 18 2020 08:57am)
I was wondering if divine weapon was a thing in DS2 and worked as it did in DS1?

Making nice progress recent bosses I've taken down:
-Royal Rat Authority
-Scorpioness Najka
-Mytha, the Baneful Queen
-Smelter Demon
-Old Iron King

https://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Upgrades

Sadly divine infusion isn't a thing anymore, but you can smashy smash skeletons with a mace and they usually fall apart and don't get up.

Luckily there's only one or two places that I remember having skeletons that can be dealt with in this way.
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll