d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Question > During Ur Quarantine
Prev14567812Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15.80
Mar 25 2020 03:34pm
Quote (Jewlio @ Mar 25 2020 02:24pm)
In reality, I play quite a few games.. but generally am just idle on the system or scouring the internet
I like sports games like NBA 2k or Madden because they don't take much attention from me, they're easy and I rek at them.
Can play them, hearthstone, and watch youtube (sports cards breaks or music) or something all at the same time

Xbox One games:
NBA 2k20
Madden 20
Apex (sometimes.. haven't played in a couple weeks because game is shit).. have about 600 wins on my account
Diablo 3 (haven't played this season)

PC games:
Hearthstone

my friend code is SW-6733-5097-6117

Switch games:
I picked up about 8 games during the B2G2 deal over last holiday
I have Fire Emblem 3 Houses and haven't played it yet. Breath of the Wild I haven't played yet. Mario Odyssey I haven't played yet.
Put ~70 hours so far into pokemon sword/shield.. but I think probably half of that is being idle and/or just doing surprise trades (which Ive gotten some shinies or legendaries from)
Luigi's Mansion 3 is fucking awesome and probably one of my favorite game experiences in a long time, granted it was pretty easy (but some of the hidden secrets are hard af to find). Multiplayer is fun too
RBI baseball 19 and NBA 2k I play randomly when bored (not very much NBA as I have 2k20 for Xbox One now that it's on gamepass)

Need that animal crossing ASAP cuh
Gold: 79,366.46
Mar 25 2020 03:42pm
Quote (4killer7 @ Mar 25 2020 04:38pm)
I hahaha if it were still SS I imagine FF15 would have actually been a good game!!

I bought FF15. Been meaning to play it.

13 was pretty bad. Hopefully 15 isn't THAT bad. Ought to test my graphics card if nothing else.

Quote (Jewlio @ Mar 25 2020 05:24pm)
words

Kid friended me on Steam to play rocket league; never picks up the game ever again. <_<
Gold: 1,681.11
Mar 25 2020 03:42pm
Quote (ChiefQueef @ Mar 25 2020 04:34pm)
Need that animal crossing ASAP cuh

It has a huge fanbase and a lot of people recommend it, I just havent gotten or ever tried one.
I have Stardew Valley I got from donating to the Australian fires, but I still haven't played that either. It looks sorta similar I think
Maybe I'll watch a video and see. I have a huge backlog of games though.. and I put all my disposable income and savings into stocks which are shitting on me atm and for the foreseeable months

Quote (Terps @ Mar 25 2020 04:42pm)
Kid friended me on Steam to play rocket league; never picks up the game ever again. <_<

Oh yeah I play Rocket League on xbox too every now and again

It runs way smoother on xbox than my pc, that's why I prefer it there.
Also made >$1000 selling items on reddit from that game just on xbox items, still have pimped out cars.
On steam I have probably 1000 colored items and never touch the game :(
I could go on, just dont like playing unless it's with friends. Highest Ive ever gotten solo is diamond. Solos is aids

This post was edited by Jewlio on Mar 25 2020 03:46pm
Gold: 28,771.41
Mar 25 2020 03:45pm
Quote (Terps @ Mar 25 2020 05:42pm)
I bought FF15. Been meaning to play it.

13 was pretty bad. Hopefully 15 isn't THAT bad. Ought to test my graphics card if nothing else.

Will admit 15 is NO WHERE near as bad as 13 1-3.... I can't believe that game got 3 games lmao

but the story is very unfinished which is why they had to also release like 6 different episodes. Gameplay isn't too bad, there is a veryyy fun parkour dungeon in the end game. But sadly the super bosses are kind of easy compared to other games. For as long as it took for them to develop the game I was very disappointed
Gold: 20,355.12
Mar 25 2020 03:54pm
Quote (Horadric_Pube @ Mar 24 2020 09:48am)
Reselling what? Tp and hand sanitizer?

No. That's really unethical so even though our family had an abundance of hand sanitizer due to our 1 year old (my wife went a little crazy before our baby was born), I haven't sold any of it.

I've thrifted most of the stuff. There's a goodwill outlet near where I live where I can get decent stuff for $1 or less and then flip it to about $15 and above.

It's been about two months and so far so good. A little extra income is always helpful.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 25 2020 04:57pm
Quote (Jewlio @ Mar 25 2020 02:24pm)
In reality, I play quite a few games.. but generally am just idle on the system or scouring the internet
I like sports games like NBA 2k or Madden because they don't take much attention from me, they're easy and I rek at them.
Can play them, hearthstone, and watch youtube (sports cards breaks or music) or something all at the same time

Xbox One games:
NBA 2k20
Madden 20
Apex (sometimes.. haven't played in a couple weeks because game is shit).. have about 600 wins on my account
Diablo 3 (haven't played this season)

PC games:
Hearthstone

my friend code is SW-6733-5097-6117

Switch games:
I picked up about 8 games during the B2G2 deal over last holiday
I have Fire Emblem 3 Houses and haven't played it yet. Breath of the Wild I haven't played yet. Mario Odyssey I haven't played yet.
Put ~70 hours so far into pokemon sword/shield.. but I think probably half of that is being idle and/or just doing surprise trades (which Ive gotten some shinies or legendaries from)
Luigi's Mansion 3 is fucking awesome and probably one of my favorite game experiences in a long time, granted it was pretty easy (but some of the hidden secrets are hard af to find). Multiplayer is fun too
RBI baseball 19 and NBA 2k I play randomly when bored (not very much NBA as I have 2k20 for Xbox One now that it's on gamepass)

Bro, Breath of the Wild is fucking amazing. I loved Mario Odyssey too, but it's a kid game ya know. I played it with my son and it was a blast, but it's a Mario game lol.

Quote (lll420lll @ Mar 25 2020 01:23pm)
The whole game is just Midgar? What the fuck lol. You can make it turn based though can you not? Also if you have original FF7 look up Garland the great on youtube!

It's been split into three separate games, so it'll be like $200 to play the entire FF7 remaster. The first installment is just going to take place in Midgar, I image the game will end with the Shrina building battle and them getting out the door before it ends. They say it's supposed to me 60-100 hours of gameplay, but I sincerely fucking doubt that, Midgar was dope, but it's not enough. As far as I know, there's no way to make it turn-based, but I could be mistaken. Who's he, speedrunner or something? I've done absolutely everything there is to do in FF7, I've replayed it probably 30+ times and I've gotten my best time for beating Emerald+Ruby down to 22 hours lol. Fucking love that game.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 25 2020 05:01pm
Gold: 0.07
Warn: 20%
Mar 25 2020 06:50pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FqaWQh-f7OQ&list=PLGKrtevu-xqbrnoXjEFJY0KZxnh0aV0xN&index=2&t=0s

LL = Low Level (28)
NI = No Items
IE = Initial Equipment
NA = No Accessories
CMO = Command Materia Only

Check his stuff out man this is his LLNIIENACMO challenge but he has others and truly is a god at this game.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 25 2020 08:23pm
Quote (lll420lll @ Mar 25 2020 05:50pm)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FqaWQh-f7OQ&list=PLGKrtevu-xqbrnoXjEFJY0KZxnh0aV0xN&index=2&t=0s

LL = Low Level (28)
NI = No Items
IE = Initial Equipment
NA = No Accessories
CMO = Command Materia Only

Check his stuff out man this is his LLNIIENACMO challenge but he has others and truly is a god at this game.

I've done no accessories, initial equipment, and no item runs for shits and giggles, and I've also limited use of materia, but never done command only. I don't see how lvl 28 would be possible legit, wouldn't you have to cheat to lock the character level? Given the right setups I could see killing Seph at lvl 28, but would take way too much effort lol. YouTube people are crazy though, no matter how good you are at something, there's always going to be that one stupid fuck who makes you look like garbage. I've been watching a lot of GDQ (Games Done Quick) lately and those bastards make me feel like such a noob at everything. I've never researched methods for speed running and then tried to do it, I've always just tried to figure out what I can on my own and take it as far as I can that way. Only after I'm completely done with something will I check speed runs and see how fucking far off from being actually good I was lol, and usually it's miles. Exploits play a big part of that, but the sheer memorization and skill that these guys have to execute a 1-10 hour+ playthrough flawlessly, is just fucking stupid. You should check it out if you like older games and watching insane people straight break them.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 25 2020 10:00pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 25 2020 06:57pm)
Bro, Breath of the Wild is fucking amazing. I loved Mario Odyssey too, but it's a kid game ya know. I played it with my son and it was a blast, but it's a Mario game lol.

It's been split into three separate games, so it'll be like $200 to play the entire FF7 remaster. The first installment is just going to take place in Midgar, I image the game will end with the Shrina building battle and them getting out the door before it ends. They say it's supposed to me 60-100 hours of gameplay, but I sincerely fucking doubt that, Midgar was dope, but it's not enough. As far as I know, there's no way to make it turn-based, but I could be mistaken. Who's he, speedrunner or something? I've done absolutely everything there is to do in FF7, I've replayed it probably 30+ times and I've gotten my best time for beating Emerald+Ruby down to 22 hours lol. Fucking love that game.

Pretty sure you can do turn based, they just added the new mode for shits n giggles. It wouldnt be a remake if they completely altered the battle mode lol.
Gold: 10,678.00
Mar 25 2020 10:22pm
Path of exile
Borderlands 3
Doom eternal (multiplayer is absolute shit though)
Warzone

And some ocassioanal Super Mega Baseball 2 on steam.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev14567812Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll