d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Bernie Crew
Prev1111213141518Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,009.99
Jan 22 2020 12:23pm
Quote (djman72 @ Jan 22 2020 12:11pm)
Was that before or after his honeymoon to Mother Russia?

His popularity baffles me. I don't get the appeal other than weak minded people thinking he'll "make things fair" and will "level the playing field"

Those evil terrible Billionaires that screw us regular folk daily for funzies.

It only recently became specifically about those evil billionaires though. For the like 30+ years he preached against the millionaires/billionaires in & around politics. Then in 2016 he himself became a millionaire, so, he stopped complaining about...himself.

This post was edited by IgoSoHard on Jan 22 2020 12:40pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Jan 22 2020 12:23pm
Quote (djman72 @ Jan 22 2020 12:11pm)
Was that before or after his honeymoon to Mother Russia?

His popularity baffles me. I don't get the appeal other than weak minded people thinking he'll "make things fair" and will "level the playing field"

Those evil terrible Billionaires that screw us regular folk daily for funzies.

bernie supporters and trump supporters are the exact same, different sides of the same coin. both voting for a candidate they feel will make the world like they want it, without sparring a thought of how likely it is they can get it done. all heart no brain.
Gold: 285.00
Jan 22 2020 01:38pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Jan 22 2020 01:23pm)
It only recently became specifically about those evil billionaires though. For the like 30+ years he preached against the millionaires/billionaires in & around politics. Then in 2016 he himself became a millionaire, so, he stopped complaining about...himself.

Millionaires and billionaires are very different people with very different interests. Millionaires are worried about their patients, clients, etc. Billionaires can't give their personal phone numbers out. My buddy's sister was dating a hedge fund manager, who was the most paranoid dude I've ever met. He wouldn't give my buddy his phone number, even to a burner, but he sent him an Xbox One to play Madden with him when my buddy said he didn't have the console...like wtf...you will send a Xbox one and gamer tag but you can't text message? My buddy's sister was cheated on by him, she blackmailed him, and they ended up getting back together a year later...poor dude can't have an honest relationship anymore and has to mess with gold diggers :/ How would you know?

This post was edited by Skinned on Jan 22 2020 01:39pm
Gold: 4,946.71
Jan 22 2020 01:57pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 22 2020 01:38pm)
Millionaires and billionaires are very different people with very different interests. Millionaires are worried about their patients, clients, etc. Billionaires can't give their personal phone numbers out. My buddy's sister was dating a hedge fund manager, who was the most paranoid dude I've ever met. He wouldn't give my buddy his phone number, even to a burner, but he sent him an Xbox One to play Madden with him when my buddy said he didn't have the console...like wtf...you will send a Xbox one and gamer tag but you can't text message? My buddy's sister was cheated on by him, she blackmailed him, and they ended up getting back together a year later...poor dude can't have an honest relationship anymore and has to mess with gold diggers :/ How would you know?

Ye I feel so bad for that dude lol

Gold: 2,009.99
Jan 22 2020 02:02pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 22 2020 01:38pm)

Lol, boss move though.

- Let’s play Madden on Xbox

- I don’t have an Xbox.

*opens phone, swipes a few times

-You do know. What’s your address ?

One of my truly best friends was born into a very poor family in Indonesia, until a wealthy oil family from Texas came & adopted him & his 2 siblings. When I say wealthy I mean all the kids got like $2.5 million when they turned 18, & like $5 mil When they turned 25 or graduated from college. He thankfully never let it go to his head, & unless you knew the details, would never guess he’s pretty wealthy based upon how he acts & treats people. Genuinely 1 of the nicest people I’ve ever met. However, he does get taken advantage of, normally by girls, wayyyy too often. I’m constantly seeing him wine&dine these dime pieces that always end up friend-zoning him because he’s Asian & 5’2” but he’s balling so they keep coming around. I’m always like so who was that you took on what looked like a $300 dinner ? He’s like oh, she’s just a friend I help out with bills sometimes, I’m like bruhhhh
Gold: 4,946.71
Jan 22 2020 02:15pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Jan 22 2020 02:02pm)
Lol, boss move though.

- Let’s play Madden on Xbox

- I don’t have an Xbox.

*opens phone, swipes a few times

-You do know. What’s your address ?

One of my truly best friends was born into a very poor family in Indonesia, until a wealthy oil family from Texas came & adopted him & his 2 siblings. When I say wealthy I mean all the kids got like $2.5 million when they turned 18, & like $5 mil When they turned 25 or graduated from college. He thankfully never let it go to his head, & unless you knew the details, would never guess he’s pretty wealthy based upon how he acts & treats people. Genuinely 1 of the nicest people I’ve ever met. However, he does get taken advantage of, normally by girls, wayyyy too often. I’m constantly seeing him wine&dine these dime pieces that always end up friend-zoning him because he’s Asian & 5’2” but he’s balling so they keep coming around. I’m always like so who was that you took on what looked like a $300 dinner ? He’s like oh, she’s just a friend I help out with bills sometimes, I’m like bruhhhh

Send ur friend my number. I will treat king azn how he deserves
Gold: 0.00
Jan 22 2020 02:16pm

Nvm... What a fuckin idiot.

This post was edited by MxVivianWulf on Jan 22 2020 02:29pm
Gold: 18,534.02
Jan 22 2020 02:29pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 22 2020 12:23pm)
bernie supporters and trump supporters are the exact same, different sides of the same coin. both voting for a candidate they feel will make the world like they want it, without sparring a thought of how likely it is they can get it done. all heart no brain.

Sales 101

Over promise and woefully under deliver.

Gold: 0.00
Jan 22 2020 02:30pm
Quote (djman72 @ 22 Jan 2020 20:29)
Sales 101

Over promise and woefully under deliver.

If Sanders delivers even a quarter of what he wants you'll all be much better off.

I doubt he'll get the nomination though tbh. I'm pretty doomer on politics right now ngl.

This post was edited by MxVivianWulf on Jan 22 2020 02:31pm
Gold: 4,400.67
Jan 22 2020 02:32pm
Around 19 million Americans are millionaires. Those folks with a net worth between 1 and lets say 10 million dollars are typically professionals (doctors, lawyers, managers etc.) or successful businessmen. They represent the most well-off segment of "ordinary people". Also, often times, a large portion of their net worth is tied up in their house and property.

There is indeed a huge gap between this kind of "ordinary" millionaires on the one side and the billionaires or those with a net worth in the high triple digit millions on the other side. (The latter are typically hedge fund managers, owners and funders of large corporations, top-of-the-crop corporate lawyers, top 1% in their field actors and sports stars, etc.)

Pretty much anyone who's talented, works hard, makes the right decisions and perhaps get a little lucky here and there can become a millionaire in the 1-10m bracket, even while living an honest life and treating others fairly.
But it's virtually impossible to reach the 500m-100b bracket without exploiting your workers (e.g. Jeff Bezos), shitting on consumer rights (e.g. Mark Zuckerberg), engaging in predatory business conduct (e.g. Bill Gates) or making your money in morally questionable fashion (most hedge fund managers and corporate lawyers).

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jan 22 2020 02:34pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111213141518Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll