d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Best Adc To Carry Games
1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,414.10
Jan 12 2020 04:00am
I think the best adc in game early and late are :

Cait , MF , Jhin, Draven

do got so much escape

what do you think whats the best champ this season and with witch combo to you play your adc' :D
Gold: 2,864.40
Jan 12 2020 04:13am
I've always liked MF but she has no escape when it comes to games where you play vs. all those fancy assassins and other champs that have x dashes, gap closers and other shit. She's from the old champs, nowadays each new champ has to have a dash or tons of mobility - she lacks that.
That being said, if you master positioning with her, you can be a beast.

I think I've played a few dozens of games with her in the last couple of weeks and I've tried multiple builds.
I'll not comment on games where I did bad or enemies were fed because that's pointless. I can comment on games where I was OK and enemies weren't exceptionally fed. In those games I had problems only vs. Nocturne as he could even tower dive me in mid/late game and even with BotRK + flash + heal it was almost impossible to escape or kill him. But now that I think of it, he was kind of fed. I've always loved MF and she was one of my first champs in Season 10 so I'm glad she's still strong and viable. There are like 5 builds to play her and I think I've tried all of them. Lethality is fun but it's heavily reliant on having those epic ultimates and if enemy team doesn't die completely, it's difficult to kill more than 1 person - unless it's a squishy one.
These days I'm practicing using this build and I think it's stronger. Below I attach a screenshot from a game where I was obviously better than my teammates and I'm sure I wouldn't be able to perform that well using any other build.

I think Cailtyn is strong because it's more difficult for enemies to zone you out of farming completely. She also has nice poke and escape/kite kit so it's easier.

This post was edited by Grigo on Jan 12 2020 04:41am
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Jan 12 2020 04:49am
zed is a adc

marksman>adc

Teemo wins
Gold: 14,140.00
Jan 12 2020 07:51am
heres a lil secret that most dont know its not the adc..
its realy not 80% the time,, the sup is what wins bot lanes,, yes the adc carrys in damage,,
but one sup, check every cs,, one sup wards right times roams right times
the sup realy does make the lane,,
Gold: 1,012.08
Jan 12 2020 10:01am
Twitch jungle, h3h3
Gold: 41.00
Jan 12 2020 10:25am
Ashe
Gold: 4.20
Warn: 40%
Jan 12 2020 10:27am
I think jinx is the best solo queue adc.

Monster late game.

Self peel tools.

Cross map influence if you're a sniper.

Threat of baron/dragon steals if you're a timed sniper.

Always a threat in mutli people situation with how much aoe she does and potential for resets.

Team fighting monster.

Feels better than all other adc's to play when she gets resets.

Orb walking is essential on her and to me represents the role.

Spacing/positioning are crucial on her, or "picking your fights"

Just all around well designed and well executed champion who stays in balance limbo while always being strong due to the nature of attack speed crit champions.

You don't see much of her in competitive play, but to me thats a positive. She flies under the radar constantly but at 3 item power spike you'd be hard pressed to find a better team fighting adc which can adapt to how the fight plays out with her passive and range on q.
Gold: 500.00
Jan 12 2020 10:28am
Quote (Grigo @ Jan 12 2020 05:13am)
I've always liked MF but she has no escape when it comes to games where you play vs. all those fancy assassins and other champs that have x dashes, gap closers and other shit. She's from the old champs, nowadays each new champ has to have a dash or tons of mobility - she lacks that.
That being said, if you master positioning with her, you can be a beast.

I think I've played a few dozens of games with her in the last couple of weeks and I've tried multiple builds.
I'll not comment on games where I did bad or enemies were fed because that's pointless. I can comment on games where I was OK and enemies weren't exceptionally fed. In those games I had problems only vs. Nocturne as he could even tower dive me in mid/late game and even with BotRK + flash + heal it was almost impossible to escape or kill him. But now that I think of it, he was kind of fed. I've always loved MF and she was one of my first champs in Season 10 so I'm glad she's still strong and viable. There are like 5 builds to play her and I think I've tried all of them. Lethality is fun but it's heavily reliant on having those epic ultimates and if enemy team doesn't die completely, it's difficult to kill more than 1 person - unless it's a squishy one.
These days I'm practicing using this build and I think it's stronger. Below I attach a screenshot from a game where I was obviously better than my teammates and I'm sure I wouldn't be able to perform that well using any other build.

https://i.imgur.com/u2wYQd0.png

https://i.imgur.com/PDcFn8V.png

https://i.imgur.com/NBqhC4B.jpg

I think Cailtyn is strong because it's more difficult for enemies to zone you out of farming completely. She also has nice poke and escape/kite kit so it's easier.

i find mf can get out of sticky situations with qss and ghostblade
Gold: 2,864.40
Jan 12 2020 11:02am
But I must admit adc is probably the most cancerous role. In many games I just feel helpless and it may cause some serious tilt.
Gold: 632.75
Jan 12 2020 11:23am
Senna or aphelios
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll