d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Frozen, A Voice Of Reason / Rift Pally > Hc P8 Walkthrough
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,186.00
Feb 5 2020 07:34pm
ACT IV

I'm in HELL! Have been in hell all my f*cking life ofc, but now it's OFFICIAL!

Cain is here. Well, it's hell after all! How the f*ck he manages to follow me anyway!? He asked me to smash some dildo looking stone on the hellforge. Gave him my usual "F*ck off, boomer!" He explained that a lot of expensive gems will drop if i do so. Hmm, maybe i should take a look?

That arseangel Tyra Banks or smth is also here. He asked me to kill some f*cked up angel who "led an ill-fated assault upon the fiery Hellforge" and "was captured by the Prime Evils and twisted by their perverse power". I hardly understood him at all. What's wrong with those "angels"!? Can't they speak some plain english and just say "that f*cking wanker failed hard" or smth? And it seems that every dude in this game is a greatest f*cking looser of all times but me.

Anyway... wtf!? "Ill-fated assault upon the fiery Hellforge"!? That's exactly what my old fag asked me to do just some seconds ago! Can't you see a f*cking irony here!? He tries to get me killed all the time ofc but can't you just have some decency here and at least TRY to hide it!?

Found that "fallen angel" or sh*t. We had a strangest battle. The one that Mahatma Gandhi would approve. My sorry ass Steel sword did literaly no damage to him and his sh*t did none to me. So we jabbed each other for a while. Got bored, taped my mouse button and left. Had a dinner, couple of beers, netflix and chill, some nice sleep and sh*t. Came back in the morning - they were still "fighting". Finally i managed to kill him somehow. Still not sure how, he was prbly so bored that commited seppuku or smth.

Then we found that hellforge. There was an angry green dude, prbly an owner. Told him i don't need his sh*t, i just want to borrow it for a minute. He still attacked me. What's wrong with those hell dudes!? Haven't they heard that "sharing is caring" and sh*t?

Fazel told me "he feels much stronger" during the battle. He f*cking lied just like every time he says that.

Could be worse. Wait a sec... No it f*cking couldn't!
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll