d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > D2 Is Still Better Than Poe > Still The Best Imo
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 144,565.01
Nov 8 2019 04:14pm
D2 is in the past for me, it was good in its time but POE has taken over for sure.
Gold: 2.00
Nov 8 2019 04:26pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ 8 Nov 2019 17:44)
thats pretty much how i think yes :blush: ! i do love pvp :wub: ! and well, pvm for me is just the means to get the gear for pvp yes... :wacko: so poe was fun for a while, then it started getting extremely boring, then the hideout expansion got out so i had a lot of fun with it, but then they made the rep grind for masters so slow that i was forced to play a game i didnt enjoy to make hideouts, so i quit :cry:

marvel heroes had interessing pvp aswell, just they didnt work on it after making the mod
some heroes were too OP we had to ban them when doing pvp with our guild (since its 5 v 5) deadpool was too strong men but my guild leader played him and raged when i told him its not balanced if we dont ban him so i said ok do w/e you want so i took emma frost melee build and since to optimise in pvp it requiert a total different gear than pve, like in pve you usually go for full crit chance/dmg but in pvp flat damage is stronger, so i went full flat damage and rekt him cause not many people knew much about gearing in pvp, but i knew.

also iron man sucked hard there, cyclops too
Gold: 6,210.00
Nov 8 2019 07:30pm
Quote (rusclaudiualin @ Nov 7 2019 11:48pm)
Path of Exile cant even compare to d2. D2 was good back then becouse it was nothing else. Do I need to remind you guys that back then we competed with bots and people who bought runes for real money and we had no chance? DO I need to remind you how bad it was to get killed in pvp by idiots who invested real money into characters? And then there were dupes... perfect items made to just destroy every other character in pvp.

D2 was a decent game but you cannot simply compare that with the complexity and diversity of path of exile. Actually there is no game in the present day that can do. Poe has some problems too but is way damn better then d2.

This guy sounds like he dont know how to build chars & sucks at dueling.. lemme guess u never heard of break points.. thats what D4 needs breakpoints & caps..so certain classes wont be overpowered.. & in POE once u make ur final build.. the game gets repetitive.. that's why most POE players only get excited when a new league starts.. they play for 2 weeks or a month & stop.. unless u wanna make a new build & go thru the whole campaign again.. gets old & boring quick
Gold: 284.58
Nov 9 2019 12:37am
Quote (chippedGEM @ 9 Nov 2019 03:30)
This guy sounds like he dont know how to build chars & sucks at dueling.. lemme guess u never heard of break points.. thats what D4 needs breakpoints & caps..so certain classes wont be overpowered.. & in POE once u make ur final build.. the game gets repetitive.. that's why most POE players only get excited when a new league starts.. they play for 2 weeks or a month & stop.. unless u wanna make a new build & go thru the whole campaign again.. gets old & boring quick

Telling me I suck at dueling makes me think what sort of guy are you judging me from thin air. I dont know your age sir but I do know d2 and played it since it started till it's 1 month resets becouse of bots. Also you are just saying what D4 needs. When was the last time Blizzard asked for player's opinion? Blizzard just releases a game, milk it to $$$ and move on. It is not a pale observation it is Blizzard since the beginning... It makes quality games but all it cares is money and nothing else. A good game like this needs to be polished and refined by players over the years.

I would simply love like any other real gamer for D4 to be a succes. Why? All we want is quality gaming and fun times. But I might play D4 in 4-5 years from now so why should I dream now and see it is crap later?

Also my friend show me pls your achievements in poe I want to see If you get bored becouse you faceroll end game or you are just a guy who is scared to face the real content.

I dare you to play SSFHC and reach the end game and then we talk.
Nov 9 2019 12:58am
Quote (rusclaudiualin @ Nov 8 2019 11:37pm)
Telling me I suck at dueling makes me think what sort of guy are you judging me from thin air. I dont know your age sir but I do know d2 and played it since it started till it's 1 month resets becouse of bots. Also you are just saying what D4 needs. When was the last time Blizzard asked for player's opinion? Blizzard just releases a game, milk it to $$$ and move on. It is not a pale observation it is Blizzard since the beginning... It makes quality games but all it cares is money and nothing else. A good game like this needs to be polished and refined by players over the years.

I would simply love like any other real gamer for D4 to be a succes. Why? All we want is quality gaming and fun times. But I might play D4 in 4-5 years from now so why should I dream now and see it is crap later?

Also my friend show me pls your achievements in poe I want to see If you get bored becouse you faceroll end game or you are just a guy who is scared to face the real content.

Yo.. Relax.. i didnt even read the 2nd half of ur post.. seemed like half way thru all u did was whein.. but its only a game bruh.. if u down i can show my POE char.. or better yet u wanna duel in d2?.. but lemme take a guess u dont play D2 any more cuz u trash at dueling.. all that stuff u cryin about in D2 is like 2 years old.. u get ur account banned for usin 3rd party programs like map hack & aa in D2 now.. but hit me up on D2 west i'd slam u ez
Gold: 284.58
Nov 9 2019 01:00am
Now I get it son :) Peace!
Nov 9 2019 01:01am
Quote (rusclaudiualin @ Nov 9 2019 12:00am)
Now I get it son :) Peace!

Typical D2 noob.. talks trash & runs or hide in town.. but yah Bruh.. Peace
Gold: 8.73
Nov 9 2019 06:18am
Quote (rusclaudiualin @ Nov 9 2019 01:37am)

Tbh you really do sound like you sucked at dueling

Willing to show you anytime.
Gold: 2.00
Nov 9 2019 10:35am
Quote (Majini @ 8 Nov 2019 23:26)
marvel heroes had interessing pvp aswell, just they didnt work on it after making the mod
some heroes were too OP we had to ban them when doing pvp with our guild (since its 5 v 5) deadpool was too strong men but my guild leader played him and raged when i told him its not balanced if we dont ban him so i said ok do w/e you want so i took emma frost melee build and since to optimise in pvp it requiert a total different gear than pve, like in pve you usually go for full crit chance/dmg but in pvp flat damage is stronger, so i went full flat damage and rekt him cause not many people knew much about gearing in pvp, but i knew.

also iron man sucked hard there, cyclops too

oh very interessing, tell me more about marvel heroes please
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 9 2019 10:43am
poe is so shit that i would rather play even marvel heroes :mellow:
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll