d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Bnp Closing.
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 17 2019 02:21am
Quote (Lupshy @ Oct 17 2019 01:16am)
Did i said something about FnR, whatever that is? If no, i wish you a good life, why are you even here?

Do you deny that bnp is the section that creates the most problems on jsp and gambling addiction is the root of many other problems? Are you that delusional? If not, and you did said bnp is a cesspool, why do you even argue with me and try to minimize the real problem saying that if we close bnp we should close everything.

Because I believe people can make their own choices? BnP has been here much longer than you and it'll still be here after you've left. I've stated my dislike of the forum from the get-go, but the forum handles itself for the most part and the vast majority of the accusations are cut and dry cases that take very little effort. It's not a drain on anything and it only bothers people like yourself that want to control the actions of others that they deem uncouth.

You've shown yourself to be a hypocrite at almost every turn, so maybe you should spend less time judging others and more time working on yourself.

e: Lol, this kid is fucking hilarious. You know that you're multi filth, but I love seeing you get all worked up over it.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 17 2019 02:23am
Gold: 494,003.48
Warn: 60%
Oct 17 2019 02:23am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 17 2019 09:21am)
You've shown yourself to be a hypocrite at almost every turn, so maybe you should spend less time judging others and more time working on yourself.

e: Lol, this kid is fucking hilarious. You know that you're multi filth, but I love seeing you get all worked up over it.

Yea, you went full retard calling me a multi and implying someone with 170k fg cant be honest. As someone smart said once, proof or gtfo. Meanwhile, stay on topic and don't threaten me or call me names. I have the right to defend myself and i think you went way overboard and have no right to get mad if i tell you that you crossed the line.

All i did was made a suggestion that partially threatens the section where you are active. From a simple suggestion to getting so aggressive towards me is a long way, my friend. I suggest you to calm down.

This post was edited by Lupshy on Oct 17 2019 02:25am
Oct 17 2019 02:26am
Quote (Lupshy @ Oct 17 2019 01:23am)
Yea, you went full retard calling me a multi and implying someone with 170k fg cant be honest. As someone smart said once, proof or gtfo. Meanwhile, stay on topic and don't threaten me or call me names. I have the right to defend myself and i think you went way overboard and have no right to get mad if i tell you that you croased the line.

All i did was made a suggestion that partially threatens the section where you are active. From a simple suggestion to getting so aggressive towards me is a long way, my friend. I suggest you to calm down.

I never said it had anything to do with how much you had, I said it was because of how you obtained it. I get that reading is hard when you're this upset though.

You joined a Diablo 2 site in 2016 without ever once using a Diablo related forum.... Guys like you will always go back to your old ways, it's inevitable. It's the same reason you're able to tell someone to have manners and call them a retard in the same post. You're a walking joke and I'm loving every minute of it.

I'm the one who's aggressive now? :rofl: Again man, you might want to take a step back and take a realllllllly good look at yourself.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 17 2019 02:28am
Oct 17 2019 02:31am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 17 2019 09:26am)
I never said it had anything to do with how much you had, I said it was because of how you obtained it.

You joined a Diablo 2 site in 2016 without ever once using a Diablo related forum.... Guys like you will always go back to your old ways, it's inevitable. It's the same reason you're able to tell someone to have manners and call them a retard in the same post. You're a walking joke and I'm loving every minute of it.

Maybe i have something called real life friends that showed me around, i hope you know what they are. If not, please use google.

I think its pretty clear who started this fight, you cannot read and understand anything, you got so pissed off because you thought i said you are a filthy bnp user while you think you are a chad fnr user. Pretty much the same thing if you ask me. Now you can get mad.

And yes, you are the aggressive one and the one who is trying to put gas on the flame and kills the F5 button because as you admitted, you love thus kind of shitshow and have no self respect.

Now bye bye

This post was edited by Lupshy on Oct 17 2019 02:33am
Oct 17 2019 02:37am
Quote (Lupshy @ Oct 17 2019 01:31am)
Maybe i have something called real life friends that showed me around, i hope you know what they are. If not, please use google.

I think its pretty clear who started this fight, you cannot read and understand anything, you got so pissed off because you thought i said you are a filthy bnp user while you think you are a chad fnr user. Pretty much the same thing if you ask me. Now you can get mad.

This how this works now, the guy throwing around slurs and obviously screaming at his keyboard isn't mad at all, it's the guy who's calmly told him he's talking out of his ass the whole time that's angry?

W/e you gotta tell yourself to get to sleep at night pal. Awww, the old friend told me approach. Yep, that checks out. "Hey man, come join this site. Why? Well, it's pretty dead and it might take you weeks or even months to sell something. Uh huh, I'm listening. It's also a Diablo 2 site, but there's like 1-5 people on the Eve forum, so that's cool. Well, can I sell my igg for cash? Na, you gotta sell it for their specific forum currency. But I can sell that for cash? Nope. But there are like hundreds of more active sites that would allow me to do that? I know man, but I'm on this one, even though we'll never once interact there, it'll be totally worth it. Sign me up brah."

We both know you're only lying to yourself man. It's all good, just found it ironic that someone like you would be bitching about a place like BnP.

Hey pot, meet kettle :bonk:

Irony overwhelming. Maybe a nice 30% will help you reevaluate your choices.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 17 2019 02:39am
Oct 17 2019 02:40am
Oh oh, the site is so dead and it takes months to sell stuff, thats how i was able to get 170k... Nice logic my friend.

Also please count those slurs i am throwing at you, then i will count yours. Please do that, ok? And don't forget to search who started first with personal attacks.

This post was edited by Lupshy on Oct 17 2019 02:41am
Oct 17 2019 02:41am
Quote (Lupshy @ Oct 17 2019 01:40am)
Oh oh, the site is so dead and it takes months to sell stufd, thats how i was able to get 170k... Nice logic my friend.

Also please count those slurs i am throwing around, then i will count yours. Please do that, ok?

Oh, are we playing a counting game? I thought you were done talking to me for the second time already?

Well, lets see, you've called me a retard three times now? I called you filth a few times, so that's, three for you and zero for me. Damn man, wanna keep playing?

e: Also, you've been here for over 3 years now. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but there are more than a few months in three years, right? I know we're playing counting games and all, but seems like you might be struggling with this one. Maybe we can figure it out together friend?

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 17 2019 02:42am
Oct 17 2019 02:47am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 17 2019 09:41am)
Oh, are we playing a counting game? I thought you were done talking to me for the second time already?

Well, lets see, you've called me a retard three times now? I called you filth a few times, so that's, three for you and zero for me. Damn man, wanna keep playing?

Stop hitting that refresh button my friend, you're killing it.

You won 3-0 because apparently filth / multi - which on jsp is a slur because it implies i am a scammer/liar/whatever, liar, walking joke, zealot, troll, etc aren't slurs... Did i missed one?

This post was edited by Lupshy on Oct 17 2019 02:49am
Oct 17 2019 02:49am
Quote (Lupshy @ Oct 17 2019 01:47am)
Stop hitting that refresh button my friend, you're killing it.

You won 3-0 because apparently filth / multi - which on jsp is a slur because it implies i am a scammer/liar/whatever, liar, walking joke, zealot, troll, etc aren't slurs... Did i missed one?

Whelp, I'm going to head to bed, you let me know if you figure out that last puzzler, it's a real doozy. I'll make sure to pm you best buddy if this thread happens to get closed before morning.

Try not to make a new account before the morning, I won't be able to find you if you do :( .
Oct 17 2019 02:50am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 17 2019 09:41am)

e: Also, you've been here for over 3 years now. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but there are more than a few months in three years, right? I know we're playing counting games and all, but seems like you might be struggling with this one. Maybe we can figure it out together friend?

You are bad at counting slurs, you are bad at math, period.

Yea, three years is more than "months". This is just for this half month btw, dead forum, it takes months to sell something.

ยท Gold In/Out: 116,736.00
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll