d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Bnp Closing.
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 494,003.48
Warn: 60%
Oct 17 2019 01:00am
I know it might sound weird, but gambling is illegal for underaged kids and jsp is not an 18+ site, which means nobody checks the age of bnp gamblers. Not to mention jsp doesnt have a gambling license.

Bnp is also the source of more than half of scammer accusation reports, for welching, stealing, unpaid loans, etc... All other games aren't doing as much scams combined as bnp.

I can't help but wonder why is that section not closed yet and why are underaged kids allowed to gamble? Isn't the time to close it down? Just a thought...
Gold: 4.06
Oct 17 2019 01:06am
its not gambling when the site currency states its real value is worth nothing.
Oct 17 2019 01:21am
Its called gambling even if you play for peanuts.

gambling[ gam-bling ]
the activity or practice of playing at a game of chance for money or other stakes.

the act or practice of risking the loss of something important by taking a chance.

The most dangerous part is that the section is toxic, more than half the topics in SA are from bnp related scams, ppl scamming csgo items to go and gamble, ppl who welch loans and games, people who steal accounts to get fg to gamble, etc...

On the first page, only 8 out of 25 open cases are not related yo bnp. That's disgusting... Jsp should just close it down and let those people gamble away outside jsp at their own risk if they really want to, moderators and helpers are wasting time on those degenerates instead doing something more useful for the community or for themselves.

This post was edited by Lupshy on Oct 17 2019 01:27am
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 17 2019 01:31am
Quote (Lupshy @ Oct 17 2019 12:21am)
Its called gambling even if you play for peanuts.

The most dangerous part is that the section is toxic, more than half the topics in SA are from bnp related scams.

Is there a law against gambling for peanuts? There isn't a law against gambling for things with no monetary value. I personally despise the BnP section, but your reasoning is asinine and it'd be insane to close one of the more popular subforums over some sense of moral obligation.

Where do we draw the line? Isn't buying a unid pack gambling? How about buying a unid anni? There are just as many scams that occur in the trading forums as BnP, so maybe everything should be closed down?

Lets take it a step further, maybe Jsp should start auto-banning people who join and instantly sell mass sums of bought currency from dead games? I mean, users who join this site without ever touching the D2 forum are mostly sketchy and since the majority of them end up getting banned for future scams or for being on a multi account, Jsp would be justified in closing all accounts like this, don't ya think?

Gold: 0.01
Oct 17 2019 01:35am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 17 2019 03:31am)
Is there a law against gambling for peanuts? There isn't a law against gambling for things with no monetary value. I personally despise the BnP section, but your reasoning is asinine and it'd be insane to close one of the more popular subforums over some sense of moral obligation.

Where do we draw the line? Isn't buying a unid pack gambling? How about buying a unid anni? There are just as many scams that occur in the trading forums as BnP, so maybe everything should be closed down?

Lets take it a step further, maybe Jsp should start auto-banning people who join and instantly sell mass sums of bought currency from dead games? I mean, users who join this site without ever touching the D2 forum are mostly sketchy and since the majority of them end up getting banned for future scams or for being on a multi account, Jsp would be justified in closing all accounts like this, don't ya think?

Spot on m8
Oct 17 2019 01:39am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 17 2019 08:31am)
There are just as many scams that occur in the trading forums as BnP, so maybe everything should be closed down?

Now you are just silly and playing the devil's advocate. There are about 20-30 supported active games with tens of thousands of users trading every day on jsp.

And yet, all those trading subforums combined have 8 scam related topics in SA on first page, while a single bnp section has 17, more than double of everything else combined while the population is insignifiant compared with the rest of jsp.

That's where you draw the line. You don't need to be sarcastic and ask to close everything when its obvious what's the real problem.

Now lets not be hypocritical, you are a sport bettor, the guy who commented spot on has posts in bnp, you are not impartial at all. Lets be realistic, bnp really needs to be cleaned up / closed.

This post was edited by Lupshy on Oct 17 2019 01:43am
Oct 17 2019 01:48am
Quote (Lupshy @ Oct 17 2019 12:39am)
Now you are just silly and playing the devil's advocate. There are about 20-30 supported active games with tens of thousands of users trading every day on jsp.

And yet, all those trading subforums combined have 8 scam related topics in SA, while a single bnp section has 17, more than double of everything else combined while the population is insignificant compared with the rest of jsp.

That's where you draw the line. You don't need to be sarcastic and ask to close everything when its obvious what's the real problem.

Apparently I do, since people like you can't leave well enough alone.

When people scam, they tend to go on sprees. This happens primarily in the trading forums, bnp, and in sport forums. On any given day you could see the front page flooded with posts from any of these forums. If you really want to complain about something taking up mediators times across the board, why aren't you whining about loans? Your personal bias couldn't be anymore clear in this scenario and again, your reasoning is unbelievably asinine.

Sarcasm is the best way to deal with zealots, they don't use logic or reason, so why bother trying to have a serious conversation?

e: Feel free to ask around if I use the BnP forum. If you honestly believe BnP and FnR to be the same thing, you're even more clueless than I thought, which is saying A LOT.

I'm sure you won't mind dropping another 5 fg, you've got that 170k you DEFINITELY got legit, so please, continue on about how biased I am because the last game I played in BnP was 10 years ago :rofl: .

I wonder which multi you were on then?

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 17 2019 01:52am
Oct 17 2019 01:56am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

There is no need to go overly defensive mate, can you show me where i said you are a bnp user? I said you are a sport bettor.

Why are you trying to insult me, call me a zealot and argue so tense, because i said bets should not be allowed and you do sport bets? As i said, don't get involved in the discussion if you cannot be impartial.

Over and out.

/edit: i just saw you went full R, calling me a multi and implying that my fg was not made legit, lol. I never made any bets or gambled, i only traded in csgo / eve sections for the games i play.

Again, there is no need for petty personal attacks please, show some manners.

This post was edited by Lupshy on Oct 17 2019 02:04am
Oct 17 2019 02:11am
Quote (Lupshy @ Oct 17 2019 12:56am)
There is no need to go overly defensive mate, can you show me where i said you are a bnp user? I said you are a sport bettor.

Why are you trying to insult me, call me a zealot and argue so tense, because i said bets should not be allowed and you do sport bets? As i said, don't get involved in the discussion if you cannot be impartial.

Over and out.

/edit: i just saw you went full R, calling me a multi and implying that my fg was not made legit, lol. I never made any bets or gambled, i only traded in csgo / eve sections for the games i play.

Again, there is no need for personal attacks please, show some manners.

Oh, you use a diablo 2 trading site, how'd you hear about that? Oh, you know, I play CSGO, one of the biggest games in the world with tens of thousands of active forums, but I picked the one for a dead game with a dwindling population because of reasons......

Your complaint was with BnP and your main justification for this argument, after legality (which was already addressed), was the amount of time moderators spend on it because of scams, exactly how many posts do you see in the scammer accusation thread for FnR? The people who run the unofficial list there do a damn good job of making sure rules are followed and that new bettors can bet safely without incident. Stating that I'm incapable of being impartial about a cesspool like BnP because of my affiliation with FnR is even more asinine than your previous comments.

E: Guy says I went full retard and then tells me not to use personal attacks and to "show some manners" :rofl: . Nothing shows how respectful and well mannered you are like calling someone a retard

I do love how my *personal attacks* are just pointing out the obvious, but saying shit like that is totally on the level. Too funny man. Make another account already will ya?

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 17 2019 02:17am
Oct 17 2019 02:16am
Did i said something about FnR, whatever that is? If no, i wish you a good life, why are you even here?

Do you deny that bnp is the section that creates the most problems on jsp and gambling addiction is the root of many other problems? Are you that delusional? If not, and you did said bnp is a cesspool, why do you even argue with me and try to minimize the real problem saying that if we close bnp we should close everything.

This post was edited by Lupshy on Oct 17 2019 02:23am
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll