d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Chamberlain > Hc P8 Poisoner
Prev114151617Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 11 2020 05:54pm
Cool, I've been wanting to do a Necro for a while, this giving me some ideas.
Gold: 58.45
Warn: 30%
Jan 19 2020 04:06pm
Quality quote

Quote (KillingIsMyBusiness @ Sep 15 2019 08:45pm)
not to mention that you abandon all of your wt's for some reason.

Let me guess for yourself, because you are extremely bad at this game ?
Jan 20 2020 01:21am
Quote (Melatonina @ Jan 20 2020 12:06am)
Quality quote

Let me guess for yourself, because you are extremely bad at this game ?

I like how you take all this time to go through hundreds of posts in my walks, to try and find something against me... how pathetic! Do you even have a life Melatonina, or should i call you Inceltonina from now on?
Gold: 29.50
Jan 20 2020 01:29am
Quote (KillingIsMyBusiness @ Jan 19 2020 11:21pm)
I like how you take all this time to go through hundreds of posts in my walks, to try and find something against me... how pathetic! Do you even have a life Melatonina, or should i call you Inceltonina from now on?

Didn’t you just do the same thing?

Anyone can play the game on players 1 then type /players 8 after the fights and suddenly bring up a chat menu that looks like any posted on either of your threads

The simple fact that you take screenshots with it open show that you are trying to prove something

Just play the game

I play single player and have been having a blast considering a walkthrough thread myself but I sure as hell won’t be showing chat logs, if I set PERSONAL goals/rules, they’re just that, my own challenge that I won’t care or need to try and prove to anyone

You both need to just leave it alone where it’s at and do your own thing it’s embarrassing
Jan 20 2020 02:07am
Quote (CamaroLT1 @ Jan 20 2020 09:29am)
Didn’t you just do the same thing?

Anyone can play the game on players 1 then type /players 8 after the fights and suddenly bring up a chat menu that looks like any posted on either of your threads

The simple fact that you take screenshots with it open show that you are trying to prove something

Just play the game

I play single player and have been having a blast considering a walkthrough thread myself but I sure as hell won’t be showing chat logs, if I set PERSONAL goals/rules, they’re just that, my own challenge that I won’t care or need to try and prove to anyone

You both need to just leave it alone where it’s at and do your own thing it’s embarrassing

I did yes, but also, i explained to you in another topic that at the time i didn't realize how you can abuse that to fool people. Or did you forget?

Quote (KillingIsMyBusiness @ Jan 13 2020 12:57pm)
Yeah, i agree, even though at some point i was doing the same screenshots... it never crossed my mind that anyone can enable the p8 command while they're inside the boss chamber, which makes it apear in the chatbox without actually being active during the battle. But it's not just that, it's also the fact that anyone can just play in very short sessions, between waypoints, and make save backups every time, so if they die, they can easily revive their character at the last waypoint.

So at the end of the day, the only walks, that can be proven to be legit, are the ones with video footage from start to finish, like Haloneya's. When it comes to the rest, everyone is free to make up their own minds about them. There are a lot of players who i believe to be legit, but there's also quite a few who i'm 100% sure are cheating.

Gold: 29.50
Jan 20 2020 02:17am
Quote (KillingIsMyBusiness @ Jan 20 2020 12:07am)
I did yes, but also, i explained to you in another topic that at the time i didn't realize how you can abuse that to fool people. Or did you forget?

Yea I remember and I don’t want you to get the wrong idea bro I’m not attacking either of you the bickering just has to stop it’s some real Tom-foolery I don’t like seeing it :( positive vibes and close community is so much better man

Btw my wt will be softcore /players8
haven’t decided on character or start date :)

And I did use the word you but it wasn’t aimed at you, more of a generalization. i really hope you understand man

This post was edited by CamaroLT1 on Jan 20 2020 02:20am
Jan 20 2020 02:28am
Quote (KillingIsMyBusiness @ Jan 20 2020 08:21am)

was literally the first link google with thoses keywords " KillingIsMyBusiness d2jsp walk"

The irony is big in this noob

the bear druid walk, where you die on p1, is also tasty b)

This post was edited by Melatonina on Jan 20 2020 02:29am
Jan 20 2020 02:46am
Quote (KillingIsMyBusiness @ Jan 20 2020 01:21am)

He doesnt, he just no lifed a single player zon
Jan 20 2020 02:50am
Quote (Melatonina @ Jan 20 2020 10:28am)
was literally the first link google with thoses keywords " KillingIsMyBusiness d2jsp walk"

The irony is big in this noob

the bear druid walk, where you die on p1, is also tasty b)

Tasty, but legit, unlike your fake crap! But hey, i think CamaroL is right, so i'm not gonna waste my time anymore. There's no point to try and tell the truth here, because no one wants to hear/read the truth anyways... they prefer to ride cheaters' cocks instead. I'm done, have fun cheating and fooling people you're some kind of pro and feel good about yourself, because you have nothing else going in your life. To the rest, have fun reading fake walks, suspend your disbelief and keep fooling yourself into thinking that you're reading something special. Those live streamed hardcore walks? Fake shit! Written walks - that's the real deal! :rofl:

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on Jan 20 2020 02:51am
Jan 20 2020 03:13am
Quote (Haseo @ Jan 20 2020 09:46am)
He doesnt, he just no lifed a single player zon

stay mad stalker

Quote (KillingIsMyBusiness @ Jan 20 2020 09:50am)
Tasty, but legit, unlike your fake crap! But hey, i think CamaroL is right, so i'm not gonna waste my time anymore. There's no point to try and tell the truth here, because no one wants to hear/read the truth anyways... they prefer to ride cheaters' cocks instead. I'm done, have fun cheating and fooling people you're some kind of pro and feel good about yourself, because you have nothing else going in your life. To the rest, have fun reading fake walks, suspend your disbelief and keep fooling yourself into thinking that you're reading something special. Those live streamed hardcore walks? Fake shit! Written walks - that's the real deal! :rofl:

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev114151617Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll